9:128-129 ....

All your questions to Our Beacon can be posted here.
zahida

Post by zahida »

salaam
i found this thing regarding verses 9:128-129
http://www.masjidtucson.org/quran/appendices/appendix24.html
what does this mean ??????
the 19 rule ? does it really exist ? or its another conspiracy ?
zahida

Post by zahida »

according to QXP 19 is mentioned in 74:30 but it is in context of individual behaviour,,,,
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Doesn't our behavior determine our outcome? - Paradise or Hell.

53:38 i No laden one shall bear the load of another.

53:39 ii Every human being shall be responsible for, and compensated for, his labor.

53:40 iii His effort (and not the results) will be seen.

53:41 iv Then he will be fully rewarded for it.

53:42 v To your Lord is the final destination. [79]

53:43 vi He is the One who causes you to laugh, and to cry.

53:44 vii He is the One Who gives death and gives life.

53:45 viii He is the One Who creates the two companions, the male and the female (pairs and opposites among His creation),

53:46 From gametes that unite.

53:47 ix He has promised to bring about a second life (the ultimate accountability).

53:48 x He is the One Who gives wealth and contentment. [Only His laws can bestow true prosperity]

53:49 xi He is the One Who is the Lord of the brightest star, the human intellect.

[Shi'ra = Sha'oor = Intellect. Shi'ra is also the Arabic name of the brightest star Sirius in the constellation Canis Major. It was widely worshiped in ancient Middle East]

53:50 xii He is the One Who annihilated the former tribe of ‘Aad.
Wassalam,
SA
zahida

Post by zahida »

Dear Uncle
certainly it does determine our outcome. but the website that i mentioned is not talking about behaviour and outcome relation. it is saying some muslim chemist (Dr rashad khalifa) has discovered that all quran is coded by the number 19....for example if 114 is num of surah then 114=19*6 etc and he has written so many things,,,,like that,,,and then he proves that these two verses 9:128-129 do not belong to Quran,,,,and he has reported an event from bukhari too[ i thought it can be some thing to elevate the status of one sect] but the thing is if 19 is used for human behaviour and outcome then can it be true that his mathematical coding thing for Quran that says things are multiple of 19 be true also ? [ i guess it needs another proper research]...if that is true that means his claim that only these two verses were added can also be true ? :?
how can it happen ? its a bit unbelieveable...but mathematical coding thing is also quite sensible...
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Dear beti,

The 19er stuff is one of the new deviations in ISLAM.

We have refuted it repeatedly with reason.

The 19 code applies hardly to 5% of all Quranic verses. The rest is over-stretching of math. Did you check yourself?

See Dr. Rashad Khalifa's Appendix in his translation of the Quran. His silly thoughts will free you of his spiderweb.

Case closed, topic no more valid.
Wassalam,
SA