Maudoodi N1I face

What is the Deen, System of Life, according to the Quran, and how and why is Islam a challenge to Religion?
abdullah

Maudoodi N1I face

Post by abdullah »

".......your approach that prophet (pbuh) used to keep the long beard so to keep that much long beard is the prophets sunnah. which meant that you considers that what prophet's habit is the same sunnah to which they (prophet Mohammed and the earlier prophets) came to establish. BUT from my way of thinking this is not the true defination of sunnah but i have a strong belief that if these things considered as sunnah and insisted to be implemented then it is one of the strong type of innovation (bida) and dangerous alteration in religion which resulted in bad results in past and can show bad results in future also ......" .{Tarjumanul Qur'�n part 26, no. 403, 605 page 274 edition may/june 1945} - ( jamaate-islami ko phachaniye - page 28).

"People usually says that five pillars of islam, shahadah and prophethhood, salah, paying obligatory charity, fast in the month of ramdhan, pilgrimage and they have been in the confusion for long time that these are the things to be named as islam. The truth is that this is a big confusion which destroyed the way and practice of muslims." {kausar 9th february 1951 - speech of moudidi}- ( jamaate-islami ko phachaniye - page 61).

" .... Religion is the name of ruling. shariah is the law of ruling system and worship is to follow the legacy of the system ...." {khutbat - page 217}- ( jamaate-islami ko phachaniye - page 49).

" Is the history of 1300 years is not proved that prophet mohammed's assumption (of dajjal) is not right" {tarjumanul quran part 28, no. 3}- (jamaate-islami ko phachaniye - page 80).

"the one eyed dajjal is just a telling there is no islamic ruling on that. there is no need to search for this type of thing. islam is not responsible for such a thing which is been popular among people. if this is been proved wrong it doesn't harm islam" { tarjumanul quran -ramzan and shawal addition hijri - 1364}- (jamaate-islami ko phachaniye - page 153).

"The Angel in islamic terminology is nearly the same thing as been accepted in india, unaan and other country as the god (devta) and goddess (devi)" {tajdeed o ahaye deen - page 10} - ( jamaate-islami ko phachaniye - page 151).

"No true person can tell that all 6 to 7 thousand ahadiths (of sahih bukhari) are totally correct" {the speech given by moudidi in barkat hali hall on 15th may 1955 noted by newspaper al-etesam dated 27th may 1955 and dated 3rd june 1955} - (source : jamaate-islami ko phachaniye - page 165).

"we are in the search of people like khatija and abubakar who can listen to our call of truth and totally submit to that as that they are waiting for that only" {rawadad - jamaate islami part III page 23} - (jamaate-islami ko phachaniye - page 197).

Maudoodi had also suggested that interest from banks and Government funds should be designated as profit!

About the hadith of Hazrat Sulaiman�s 100 wives Maudoodi explains: �Either Abu Hurairah made a mistake in hearing the Prophet, or he did not hear all of the narration.� (Rasail-o-Masail, Vol 2, page 27)

Responding to a question concerning praying to graves he says about the dead: �It is possible that you may be calling but they may not be listening. It is also possible that they may be able to listen but their spirit may not be there and you may be calling nobody. Or it may be that, that there soul may be there and praying to their Lord and you may tease them in your selfishness.� (Same, page 261)
Naushad

Maudoodi N1I face

Post by Naushad »

Dear brother adbullah,

I am sorry but I am confused. What is the purpose of this post related to Maudoodi? I dont get it. My apologies in advance as I may have missed a very simple point. Your clarification will be helpful.

Regards,
Naushad.
Nassir

Maudoodi N1I face

Post by Nassir »

What it look like to you Brother? Mullah-Na Maudoodi has many faces and colors. Look at contradictions in his speeches and writings. Look at today's Problems of Pakistan. This Mullah-Na Maudoodi, Maudoodiyat and Maudoodians have done severe damage to the society, country, ummah and islam. (Sorry I will not call his organization jamaat e islami but Maudoodians or Mardoodians.) They do everything against the Quran and call it Islam. They abuse the women and brainwash the children in the name of Islam. They have lust of power, money and women and for that they can even worship Rama and Krishna in the name of Islam and they have done it, they joined hands with Hindu Gandhi and congress against a Momin Quaid e Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah and Muslim league. Simple Pakistanis must remember this very Mardoodi and company was against the creation of Pakistan. They saluted Gandhi. One of the Maudoodian delivered a cd to almost every muslim home in this city. (OurBeacon members should know they are very active in their mission, Did Ourbeacon members delivered a QXP cd to almost every muslim home in their city?) Title of the speech is "Husband's rights on wife in Islam Urdu" by some Mardoodian Mullah. Now laugh or cry it’s up to you but listen to cd. A wife can not and should not consider herself equal to husband in Islamic society. (May be in a Mardoodian society, See how Mullahs want to enslave, use and abuse women.) Continue to cd, Women should make men happy in privacy as men want and desire and that is women's duty, ( like they was created for this purpose, This Mullah forgot Nissa is women not wives and his mother, sisters, daughters and grandmother are all women, Do they all have to make him happy in privacy?) I could not listen to this cd any further. Please note this Mullah was speaking to an audience full of women and children. Back to chief now. Mullah-na Maudoodi knew truth and number one Islam very well but he adopted the other way for his lust, agenda and selfish desires. He had many great Allamas around him but he refused to benefit from them and opposed them all for his devilish desires. He has contacted, studied and debated some great scholars of Islam but just to be on dark side. He misled, divided and degraded millions of peoples and robbed them. This Mullah was not an ignorant but a hypocrite.

2:14 When meeting those who have seen the Truth, they say, “We have attained belief.” But when they go apart to their devilish comrades, they say, "Behold, we are with you - we were only mocking.”

2:15 Allah will turn their mockery upon them, leaving them to wander in their arrogant infractions, blindly stumbling to and fro.

2:8 And of mankind there are others who claim, “We believe in Allah and the Last Day", when they have indeed not attained belief. (Their actions, which speak louder than words, contradict their claim.)

2:9 They wish to deceive Allah and the believers. But they only deceive themselves, and realize it not!

4:60 Have you thought of those who claim that they believe in what has been revealed to you (O Prophet), as well as in what was revealed before you? Yet, they resort to TAGHOOT (priests and monks of any religion) for judgment in their differences. They had been commanded to reject them but their rebellious desire misleads them far astray.

9:34 O You who have chosen to be graced with belief! A great many religious leaders, rabbis, priests, monks, mullahs, yogis, and mystics devour the wealth of mankind in falsehood, and debar them from the Path of Allah. All those who hoard up gold and silver and spend it not in the Cause of Allah, to them give tidings (O Prophet) of a painful doom.