Do the Quranic verses apply to these Mullahs?

What is the Deen, System of Life, according to the Quran, and how and why is Islam a challenge to Religion?
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

According to these Mullahs, almost all verses of the Quran apply to others!

MAGHDHOOB = Jews

DHAALLEEN = Christians

AHBAAR = Rabbis

RUHBAAN = Christian Monks

But:

QXP 9:34 O You who have chosen to be graced with belief! A great many religious
leaders, rabbis, priests, monks, Mullahs, yogis, and mystics devour the wealth
of people in falsehood, and bar them from the path of God. All those who hoard
up gold and silver and do not spend it in the cause of God, to them give tidings
(O Prophet) of a painful doom. [Ahbaar = Clergy of any religion. Ruhbaan = Monks
and Sufis]

The Saudi 'gift' (King Fahd Complex Quran Copies) plays a game with verse 25:30.
In the footnote, it states, "Of course, this verse applies to the Quraish of
Makkah."

Haven't the Mullahs made the Quran MAHJOOR?

25:30 And the Messenger will say, “O My Lord! These are my people, the ones who had disabled this Quran making it of no account." [Mahjoor = Disabled = Abandoned = Neglected. They had immobilized it like villagers who bind a cow by tying her front foot with the horn.]
Wassalam,
SA
Usman

Post by Usman »

Assalaam alaikum

My dear Dr. Shabbir,

You are so right.

The Mullah mindset by giving false or narrow/limited meanings to things in Quran has developed a distorted view of the Quran. What should open up/broaden the conscience of the individuals is presented in ways that give false sense of security and lead/divert people away from what the Quran is conveying thereby closing or making it extremely difficult to positively develop the individual. Your examples from Surah Fatihah are prime examples, hardly any student of the Mullah mindset will consider that the last part of it applies to them too, its always the Jews who are facing the wrath and the Christians who have gone astray, never the self-labelled Muslim!

Anyway, its great you have pointed it out.

Thank you for your attention.