Kelly Zerrouk embraces Islam - Email from UK

What is the Deen, System of Life, according to the Quran, and how and why is Islam a challenge to Religion?
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

From: "Mourad Zerrouk" <mouradzerrouk@tiscali.co.uk> Add to Address Book
Date: 2006/12/29 Fri AM 07:52:41 EST
To: <drshabbir@bellsouth.net>
Subject: The Quran

Dear Sir,
I have recently been introduced to your work, just as i was at the point of feeling trapped within my faith. I have known for years that Islam is the correct and true deen yet have always been held back by the evil that has manifested within the muslim community as at the time i truly belived that this was it, this was what i had changed my life for. Now i see things a lot more clearly and this is with thanks to your work. Now i feel free, i have no doubt that Islam is the perfect religion and i truly believe that your work will one day cause a revolution and save many people. I have come to realise that if we rely on the hadiths of the prophet (salallahu alaihi wa salam) we are no better that the manufactured modern christian religion that we are so quick to criticise, after all our hadiths are about as reliable as the bible and in the same way have clearly been corrupted. I pray now that my husband will find it in his heart to open mindedly read your work, as he was not raised in the west, he is stuck in his ways and will accept no other way. Please can you advise me on how to obtain "The Quran As It Expains Itself." As i now realise that this is the only word that we can truly depend on and i wish to read a reliable translation and i have faith in your work. Thankyou for helping me to feel the peace that should have been there from the start.
Kelly Zerrouk
email- kelly_n_rania@hotmail.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------

Al-Hamdulillah! - Shabbir
Wassalam,
SA
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Respected viewers, at all times we need brothers and sisters to sponsor some books to meet the demand around the world. Please help if you can.
Allah never fails His promise to reward.
-SA
---------------------------------------------------------------

Kelly Zerrouk
email- kelly_n_rania@hotmail.co.uk

Respected Sister, Peace & Blessings!

I am delighted and thankful to the Almighty beyond words.

I will be happy to send you QXP (The Qur'an As It Explains Itself), also "Islam As I Understand" although the overseas mailing cost is high, about $70.00 to UK.

Please tell me whether you will prefer free copies or is it easy for you to buy them at a total cost of US $110.00.

The key about your husband is to avoid argumentation. Simply convey one Qur'anic beauty at a time.

May Allah reward you abundantly in both lives.

Sincerely your brother,
Dr. Shabbir :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :P :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wassalam,
SA