For Taseer the Group to evaluate - Allama Mashriqi

What is the Deen, System of Life, according to the Quran, and how and why is Islam a challenge to Religion?
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Please evaluate this:

Websites on Allama Mashriqi, founder of the Khaksar Tehrik (Khaksar Movement).

http://www.allamamashraqi.com

http://www.allamamashriqi.info

webmaster@allama-mashriqi.8m.com
Wassalam,
SA
Arnold Yasin Mol

Post by Arnold Yasin Mol »

Salam aleikum dear Doctor,

I have ordered his english books from Pakistan. Then I can give my judgement. Taseer says his books are very powerful and scientific.

What is your judgement on his works?
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Dear son, AA

Allama Mashriqi (d. 1965?) was a great genius. His writings are futuristic. He is not as eloquent and fluent as Allama Parvez with his pen, but his thought is purely Qur'anic.

His flaws in my humble opinion: He maintains that evolution would eventually reduce humans to become souls alone to 'meet' and merge with Allah ('Liqaa-i-Rabb' - meeting with the Lord - of the Qur'an).

He also believes in ongoing physical Jihad even with picks and shovels, that is, without due preparation and without a clear objective.
Wassalam,
SA
Drcheema

Post by Drcheema »

salaam
yes Dr Sahib, this concept of "Mulaqaat-e-Rubb" comming from a genius like Al-Mashriqi disappointed me to a great deal. AT this point he becomes "wajoodi, its the proof that a man can never be perfect.
And you are very right, personally, i believe in the history of islam, there was hardly any one like Allama G A Parwaiz R who understood Quran so clearly and was the master of the language. His writtings are the mater piece of urdu language and a great source for urdu learning and improvement
Regards
Taseer Cheema,MD
New York
Ahmed Mateen

Post by Ahmed Mateen »

Salaam,

You are right brother, I think it is all about the concept of God, this is where the great Allama Parvez R holds the distinction. He got the vision and understood the importance of God’s image, this is the reason why he wrote his first book on this very important issue.
Drcheema

Post by Drcheema »

salaam
To urdu readers , i would highly recommend to read "Mun O YazdaaN", in this book Allama G A Parwaiz R deals with the concept of God and why its essential to believe in God and not only believing in God , the way some may desire but the way Allah wants.
Urdu readers are lucky that Allama Marhoom chose urdu as a medium of expression.
The english readers are recommended to study "Islam a challenge to Religion" which is a real eye opener and i bet you would want to read in one session.
I have noticed an other problem, some of our brothers and sisters who with the honesty of heart intend to learn Quran but are faced with the lack of time and study.
Dr Shabbir's work is very clear and to the point but at a very advanced level and some one who just took a start to venture into the Quranic studies ( especially who were exposed to N2I material and translations) may find it hard to understand some of the concepts such as birth of Syedna Issa, Syedna Moosa's encounter with the courtier's of Pharoh, parting of water, miracles, mairaaj , Jonah and fish and many more. I know this because its my personal experiance. I remember very well what mental torture i went through when i read "iblees-O-Adam" by Allama G A Parwaiz, on every page i witnessed and experienced my old beliefs getting slaughtered but thanks to Him who granted me peace of mind.
I would recommend urdu readers to read the whole series of "maarif ul Quran" by Allama G A Parwaiz, it contains a series of book which deal with these kind of issues, you can access and read for free all the books of Allama Marhoom online http://www.tolueislam.com/

After having this back ground knowledge, one will undersdtand QXP better. Learning Quran is not something a casual read but needs serious effort. And believe me after reading N2I urdu and english translations, you wont learn anything since those are mere repititions and copy and paste of "Tabri's work".In the past several centuries no one, save a few noble souls, put any effort to explore and question the old beliefs.
I must say reading 10's of N2I translations, you will not learn anything and i reiterate this.
There is an other good suggestion which i learnt through personal experiance. Quran is a book where there is no contradiction or inconsistancy, its "Laraib" and if it happens so that at one time you find it hard to understand certain ayah or a concept of Quran, dont make haste to jump to a conclusion but wait and you will see Allah swt will open your heart and one day reality will dawn upon you, if you have sincerity of heart and have no preconcieved notions.

Best Regards
Taseer Cheema,MD
New York