Dialogue with the Mullahs

All your questions to Our Beacon can be posted here.
Riaz Ahmed

Post by Riaz Ahmed »

Salaams Brothers and Sisters,

I am all new to this particular forum and website , but I am no novice to Islamic forums in general.

I just want to commend the logical thinking and the Quran VS Hadith mentality here. Its not often you find sites like this! As you probably know, its difficult to talk sense to the majority of the Mullah Fraternity and general Muslims who follow others like Sheep with traditions.

I have arguments, debates etc about the authenticity of the Hadith material. And 9 out of 10 , you end up being called a Kaafir or a Wahaabie!!!

From your experience, whats the best way to plant a seed in such people? Whats the best way to tackle this sensetive subject? Is there a smoking Gun?

What are the key points that can be raised? All they do is speak the usual cliche! "Oh, you cant have the Quran alone, the Hadith explains it in detail. I.e Salaat".

I have read some filth that is writtern about our beloved Prophet Muhammed (S) in these so called oral traditions. And these people swear by it!!!

This is the reason why we see Muslim Nations in turmoil. Because we have deviated from Allahs Book!

Regards

Riaz
anwer

Post by anwer »

AA

"Do Islam" should provide you good material for rebuttals.
If you like to read urdu here is the link

http://aboutquran.com/ba/bio/ghulam_jilan_barq/gjb_doIslam.djvu

or you may use Dr. Shabbir's English translation

anwer
UmeAimon

Post by UmeAimon »

AS again,

Yes I would like to know that too... and specially from the people who claim to stick to Quran alone and still trying to find how Salat has been explained in Quran or why it hasn't been explained :roll:
So what's your interpretation of Aqeemasalat brother Riaz?

jazakAllah