The Criminals of Pakistan

Welcome to New and Improved Beacon Forum. Here all General Discussions and News items can be posted and discussed.
Ahmed Mateen

Post by Ahmed Mateen »

Nations take great pride in their armed forces. Nations cherish them and protected by them. In contrast to this general phenomenon, people of Pakistan have only suffered hardships and traumas by its own army. The dream of Pakistan that was visioned by Allama Iqbal and turned into a reality by the hard work and democratic struggle of Mr. Jinnah has gone sour because of all the mafia hood generals of Pakistan’s fascist and rogue Army. The country suffered a great loss in 1971 when its own Army surrendered in shame after committing one of the worst human right crimes in history and perpetrating the holocaust of three million people who were the citizens of Pakistan .

According to Article 6 of the Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan

"Any person or persons who commit the act of mutiny against the parliament, judiciary and/or the elected members and officials of parliament is/are guilty of committing the highest treason. This person or persons committing such an act must be charged and prosecuted in the court of law and sentenced to death if found guilty"

Article 243.1 of the constitution of Pakistan states that 'The Federal Government shall have control and command of the Armed Forces' and when a person is commissioned as a member of the Armed Forces, takes the following oath

"I ------, do solemnly swear that I will bear true faith and allegiance to Pakistan and uphold the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan which embodies the will of the people, that I will not engage myself in any political activities whatsoever and that I will honestly and faithfully serve Pakistan Army (or Navy or Air Force) as required by and under the law."

In the last six decades Pakistan Army under the command of Fascist Generals has betrayed the nation four times by defying their oath and constitution. Moreover these fascist Generals used their political influence and transformed military into an organised crime syndicate and a business mafia. This organisation is the biggest stake holder and stock holder in every big business of Pakistan. They have biggest share in Pakistan’s stock exchange, operate commercial bank, airline, steel, cement, telecom, petroleum and energy, education, sports, health care and even grocery shops chains and bakeries. In short their monopoly is present in every sector of Pakistan’s economy. On the contrary their performance at their profession is nil. Pakistan army being ranked as the seventh biggest army in the world has not conquered a single inch in fact it has only brought embarrassment to the nation in the battle fields of Kargil and Dhaka .

Source
Sidqi

Post by Sidqi »

Sir,
if you believe that civil governments from Ghulam Mohamad era of 1950 to Nawaz Sharif in 2000 were great, then you are not focussed.

No one approves a military regime, but an illitrate nation occupied by Landlords, Waderas, chaudhries, Mullahs, and criminals will always need an army bat.

Sidqi. ca
Ahmed Mateen

Post by Ahmed Mateen »

These Landlords, Waderas, chaudhries, Mullahs and Army always supported each other for their own good. Nations with lack of self-respect always face dictatorship and become an easy prey for everyone.
Sidqi

Post by Sidqi »

I am happy you realized that.
Its the self respect, education, and incorrect understanding of Quran, which bring lows and slavery time for nations, including of their own Generals.
Generals are not criminals, but opportunists, like any other citizen.

Sidqi. ca
Drcheema

Post by Drcheema »

salaam brother mateen
Its a nice article,as usual, from you and indeed a thought provoking one. Its true army has sabotaged the democratic process in SOhni Dharti many times in the past. Nevertheless, it takes two to clap. THe dilemma of instability of Pakistani political infrastructure is deep rooted in our system. One should be mindful when something happens at such a large scale, its never a single person responsible for that but shoudl be considered the failure of the system. If you palce the first block of the wall in the wrong place -------- what some one said " Ta surayya dewaar kaj"
So, the first building block " Qarardad-e-Maqasad" was the wrong one when sectarianism was given a fertile ground to flourish upon. This may appear very trivial to many but indeed it ptoved to be a pioson.
The first criminals were the opportunist landlords and industrialists who put the country on the wrong path. The whole army is not corrupt, its few who with the backing of these politicians make the whole pool dirty.If we look back at the history, it was always politicians who begged army to come in. Former AIr marshal turned politician of his own brand wrote letters to Gen Zia to take over, later countless dirty politicians requested mnay times to Gen Asif Nawaz Janjuah marhoom to enforce marshal law but this man of high character paid no heed.Who was begging Gen Aslam baig to out BiBi?Therefore, army is not the problem, i would point my finger somewhere else. If you carefully study the PNA/nizamay mustafah tehreek of 1973, you will see it was mullahs, lanlords, industrialists joining hands in hands begging zia to boot out the elected PM , the Great and Genius BHutto marhoom.It was an ignorant so called politician who requested to have the pen which wrote the death sentence of the widely elected PM. And his family to this date takes pride in having that "pen". Unfortunately, these days his son is the "God father" of the pakistani politics now.
What a shame we have brought unto us.
La Yughayero ma baiqaumin, hatta yughayyaro ma bay anfosikum.
This is the Quranic principle shining up in the horizon telling us its "us" to blame and not anyone else.
Kargil, an unfinished war, which our braves fought and generously invested their blood. This is a very unique war and i personally am proud of my brothers who being less in numbers, made the many fold bigger enemy bow down to the knees. In the international millitary community it was called the most sophisticated and stretigic war plan. Perhaps, you are aware, those who fought were never ordered to join the lines but purely a volunteer work. And most of the soldiers were the high ranking officers. I knoiw some of them personally, they were young brave men, with young wives and small infants at home but they preferred to depart in the darkness of the night knowingly, they wont come back to see these colors and flowers. And fight they put on was of historical significance and there are thousands of untold stories of bravery and sacrifice burried under the sacred soil of Kargil. This soil which was soaked with the blood of those who sacrificed there "today" for our tomorrow, is indeed a sacred one.
But, our politicians tunred their backs, and disowned the blood which was spilt to safeguard the country. If the war had gone for few more days, siachen situation would be so different and kashmiri indepandance movement would have gotten a new boost which could prove fatal to the occupation forces of India. Who was he to sell the kargil sacrifices?Certainly not a general but an evil politician.
The fall of dhahkah is the saddest day in the history of the sohni dharti. But we can not blame one person. There are many factors which lead to this tragedy.There are reports of pakistan army targetting its own citizens in the east pakistan but there are reports which are quite opposite to it. The situation in East Pakistan was a big mess and who created this mess?

In short, Army is not the only one to blame. Look at the bigger picture brother. Whenever a disaster or natrual calamity hit the country who is there to help out and rescue. Its the army who dares to go into the dangerous waters and mountaneous ranges to rescue. Recall those 100's of braves who laid their lives to rescue the victims of the earthquake.
WIth this i am not trying to advocate the army but trying to look at the bigger picture and differnet other factors who have played role to rbing us into the situation where we are caught in now.
Hey brother, i did not mean to argue for the sake of argument but to share my thoughts which might be wrong, ofcourse.
Best Regards
Taseer
Taseer Cheema,MD
New York
shahalam66

Post by shahalam66 »

[Nations take great pride in their armed forces]

To begin with, it is man who are formed to become a military. A lieutenant general or an army chaplain can still be asked about their morals. If we are not sure who we are and what we do, snobbery will take the place of army pride.

The hallmark of a respectful nation is its people's individual and collective endeavor for sacrifice, duties that are performed faithfully and kindly according to Pristine rule. A good nation is an aggregated individuality of moral people of the nation. Character and conduct are required within every person in which the nation is finally placed. What is not good for the hives cannot be good for the bees.

Pakistan is a great developing nation. There are lots of God fearing people living in the country. Though most of them may not be army generals and politicians. But the nation needs a little direction to enhance their human abilities and aptitude for greater progress, and ameliorate what is undesirable aspects of their human life. They are in the process of learning curve and surely they have hope.
shahalam