mosques undercover

Here we will show what Islam is not and how it is refuted by the Quranic Message.
Drcheema

mosques undercover

Post by Drcheema »

hey folks
enjoy these video.

http://www.sweetness-light.com/archive/youtube-has-uks-undercover-mosque+

regards
taseer
Taseer Cheema,MD
New York
noman waseem

mosques undercover

Post by noman waseem »

The user comments below this video are down right scary :!:

The title of Islam has been brought low to the point of being referred to as a disease (repeatedly). Regrettably, it'll be a while before the true message of Islam will ever reach such people for consideration.
Noman Waseem
Dr. Shabbir

mosques undercover

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Dear brother Noman, AA

What are YOU doing to propagate the true benevolent Islam?
Wassalam,
SA
noman waseem

mosques undercover

Post by noman waseem »

Salam Aleikum respected Dr. Shabbir,

Sorry for not having noticed your reply until now. I meant neither any reference to be made to the efforts of any Muslim nor any offense thereof. Not living under the fold of Islam can mean living a hellish life, and it is in this context that I stated that it is regrettable that Islam will not reach certain people for various reasons.

To answer your question, I am in the process of setting up a website that houses a forum. The website itself is business related, but I have decided to house a primary category within the forums for discussion about Islam. I am relatively young and am not living independently as of right now, and since I am good with computers, I can probably do more online than closer to home. Of course real courage is the courage to be able to spread the message face-to-face. Hopefully I can grow to become more like the respected members of the Our Beacon Group in the next couple of years.

Thank you for your time
Noman Waseem