Why deny the alan -naasi [mankind] the thrill of stoning the shaytan at jamarat?

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
abdalazizariff

Why deny the alan -naasi [mankind] the thrill of stoning the shaytan at jamarat?

Post by abdalazizariff »

Al-Hajj - The Annual Convention (Pilgrimage)

This is the 22nd Surah of the Qur'an. It has 78 verses. As usual this Surah embraces concepts and commands in a beautiful diversity. The Qur'an maintains a unique literary style that wherever we open the Book, we feel instantly connected. In my humble opinion, cover to cover reading with understanding of the Book of God twice in a whole lifetime enables us to enjoy its grandeur whenever and wherever we open it. Revisiting the Book for reference and consultation must go along regularly throughout life for our own good. Pilgrimage to the Sacred Masjid of Makkah has been ordained for all humanity with its prime objective being to seek solutions of all human conflicts and attain universal unity. Hajj does in fact mean 'determination for a noble cause'. The traditional, ritualistic approach to Hajj comes from Pre-Islamic times and has no basis in the Qur'an.

3:97 Therein are clear Messages (to achieve that coveted goal and recall) how Abraham once took his stand (against all divisions of humanity and was granted the leadership of all mankind 2:124-125). Those who enter the System symbolized
thereby shall find inner peace and external security. Pilgrimage to this House is a duty all mankind owe to God, those who have the circumstantial means to undertake the visit. One who denies this command should know that God is absolutely Independent of all His creation. [Pilgrimage = Joining the Hajj Convention. Mankind can realize the blessings of unity by rallying around this Divinely appointed Center of Ideology. 22:25-28. The idolaters are forbidden only to 'ya'mur' or administer the Masjid for obvious ideological reasons.9:17-18]
[Feehi Aayaatum baiyinaatum Maqaamu Ibraaheema wa man dakhalahoo kaana aaminaa; wa lillaahi 'alan naasi Hijjul Baiti manis tataa'a ilaihi sabeelaa; wa man kafara fa innal laaha ghaniyyun 'anil 'aalameen]

22:26 Behold! We pointed the site of the Sacred House, Ka'bah, to Abraham, saying,'Associate none with Me, and keep My House clean of human dogmas for those whose Divine Ideology of Monotheism will revolve around this Center for all mankind. Train the visitors to stand up for truth, and bow to and fully submit beforeDivine
Commands.'[2:125,2:197,3:95-97,22:28-29]

22:27 'And announce to mankind the duty of Pilgrimage. They will come to you on foot, and on every kind of fast mount, coming from every far away point on earth.'

[may be those who are not Muslims will throw big rocks at the sectarian ummah] -:)

[there is a excellent explanation of those three spies who helped the attacker to attack Kaaba -in the QXP VI -CAN I GET SOME HELP WHERE IT IS -THANK YOU]