qur'an unchained latest videos

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
Lalu321

Re: qur'an unchained latest videos

Post by Lalu321 »

After learning that shapeshifting lizards rule the earth's elite from within the moon and that the covid scenario is just one of many alleged to be based on such stupidity, we can dismiss some of these folk who still cannot determine the shape of the world in the year 2022. Indeed, we have access to video links here that are both concise and exceptional. My heartfelt congratulations to Mr. J. Ahmed! Videos as clear and succinct as these should serve as a lesson for those of us who are seeking to convey our message in the most effective manner. :D
jawaidahmed

Post by jawaidahmed »

Many thanks for your kind words.
I would also like to thank Dr Saab as his Qur'an rendition, written with logical for those who think, helped me write my five books in the Qur'an Unchained series which form the bases of my videos.
Lalu321

Post by Lalu321 »

Of course, the accomplishments of Respected Dr. Saab and Mr. J. Ahmed are widely praised and for good reason. Without a doubt, these videos are stunning in their substance/simplicity and quality, and it's inspiring to know that they were made using only limited resources and without the latest technology.

On reflection, the following question came to mind: 'Why do these videos pique my interest and draw me in more than any other on the Internet and YouTube?' That's exactly what people are saying: "It's the short length, conciseness, delivery... and all without the conflicting ambiguity that so many Islamic YouTube videos get caught out on.

So my humble advice is ‘I sincerely implore you to digest without pre-conceived ideas and empty your cups (completely) before doing so.’ as some are so fond of reiterating but only end up dreaming about.

Best wishes