ATruther

Freemason Shocked What He discovered In The Quran

Post by ATruther »

Freemason Shocked What He discovered In The Quran Dr Omar Zaid Convert Story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IPTvS24h6Q
jawaidahmed

Re: Freemason Shocked What He discovered In The Quran

Post by jawaidahmed »

My apologies for letting this video get approved on the forum. Having approved it I decided to give ATruther the benefit of the doubt as the title about Quran discovery looked like it may have something sensible to say! Here is my summary:

If you want to learn something then watch paint dry as you will not get anything from the video.
Omar was called a doctor before he became a doctor and surgeon and said most doctors do not know anything, only he does,
He wrote a book and his english was so good english teachers do not know his level of english, they just have a piece of paper.
He converted to 'Islam' when he read in the Qur'an that Allah has implanted evil does in every city and this was already known to him.
[The thee Amigos who were listening went silent at this point, though when they did speak it was like intellectual geniuses at work!]
He became a freemason and joined the occult where he learned to take his consciousness out of his body, out of body experience.
The world is being run by cattle barons, evil, hence the muslim reverting.
He said something about lizards down a hole, so we are back to lizards in the body of cows ....