An Ideal Muslimah! - Fayaz Ahmed, India

Here we will show what Islam is not and how it is refuted by the Quranic Message.
Dr. Shabbir

An Ideal Muslimah! - Fayaz Ahmed, India

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Email

Not only to muslimah, applicable to all.
They may do all this, but if they embark on SHIRK- what happens then ?

> An Ideal Muslimah!
>
> A Muslim Woman with her Lord (Allah)!
>
> continuation - 6...
>
> She Observes Nafil Fasts
>
> The true Muslim woman also observes nafil fasts at times other than Ramadan, if it is not too difficult for her to do so. So she fasts the day of `Arafat, and `Ashura', and the ninth day of Muharram, because fasting on these days and others is one of the righteous deeds that may expiate sins, as the Prophet (PBUH) told us:
>
> Abu Qutadah (RAA) said:
> "The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) was asked about fasting on the day of `Arafat, and he said: `It is an expiation for the sins of the previous year and the current year.'" 65
>
> Ibn `Abbas (RAA) said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) fasted the day of `Ashura', and commanded others to fast on this day too.66
>
> Abu Qutadah (RAA) said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) was asked about fasting on the day of `Ashura', and he said: "It is an expiation for the sins of the previous year." 67
> Ibn `Abbas said:
> "The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: `If I am still alive next year, I will fast on the ninth day (of Muharram).'"68
> Fasting six days of Shawwal is also encouraged, as the Prophet (PBUH) said:
> "Whoever fasted Ramadan then followed it with six days of Shawwal, it will be as if he fasted for a lifetime."69
> It is also recommended to fast for three days of each month, concerning which Abu Hurayrah (RAA) said:
> "My dearest friend (i.e., the Prophet (PBUH)) advised me to do three things: to fast for three days of each month, to pray two rak`ahs of duha prayer, and never to sleep until I pray witr." 70
> Abu'l-Darda' (RAA) said:
> "My beloved friend (PBUH) advised me to do three things that I shall never give up as long as I live: to fast three days of each month, to pray duha, and not to sleep until I have prayed witr." 71
> `Abdullah ibn `Amr ibn al-`As (RAA) said:
> "The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: `Fasting for three days of each month is like fasting for an entire lifetime.'"72
> Some reports describe these three days as being the thirteenth, fourteenth and fifteenth of each month, which are called al-ayyam al-bid (the white days); other reports state that the Prophet (PBUH) used to fast on three unspecified days of each month.
>
> Mu`adhah al-`Adawiyyah said:
> "I asked `A'ishah (May Allah be pleased with her), `Did the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) used to fast three days in each month?' She said, `Yes.' I asked her, `In which part of the month did he used to fast?' She said, `He did not mind in which part of the month he would fast.'" 73
>
> will be continued Insha Allaah!...
>
> Pls forward to all...very useful to everyone...
>
> regards,
>
> Fayaz Ahmed.
>
> India.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Wassalam,
SA