Hempher, the creator of Wahhabism

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
Navid Masud, UK

Post by Navid Masud, UK »

Confessions Of English Spy Who Helped create Wahhabism

Memoirs Of Mr. Hempher, The British Spy To The Middle East is the title of a document that was published in series (episodes) in the German paper Spiegel and later on in a prominent French paper. A Lebanese doctor translated the document to the Arabic language and from there on it was translated to English and other languages. Waqf Ikhlas publications put out and circulated the document in English in hard copy and electronically under the title: Confessions of a British spy and British enmity against Islam. This document reveals the true background of the Wahhabi movement which was innovated by Mohammad bin abdul Wahhab and explains the numerous falsehood they spread in the name of Islam and exposes their role of enmity towards the religion of Islam and towards prophet Mohammad and towards Muslims at large.

Excerpts: ( These excerpts are from the end of part 6)

When I read through the book, which was entitled How Can We Demolish Islam, I found it really excellent. It was a peerless guide for the studies I was going to carry on. When I returned the book to the secretary and told him that it afforded me great pleasure to read it, he said, "You can be sure that you are not alone in this field. We have lots of men doing the same job as you have been carrying on. Our Ministry has assigned over five thousand men to this mission. The Ministry is considering increasing this number to one hundred thousand. When we reach this number we shall have brought all Muslims under our sway and obtained all Muslim countries."

Sometime later the secretary said: "Good news to you! Our Ministry needs one century at the most to realize this program. We may not live to see those happy days, but our children will. What a beautiful saying this is: I have eaten what others sowed. So I am sowing for others.' When the British manage this they will have pleased the whole Christian world and will have rescued them from a twelve-century-old nuisance."

The secretary went on as follows: "The crusading expeditions which continued for centuries were of no use. Nor can the Mongols [armies of Dzengiz] be said to have done anything to extirpate Islam. For their work was sudden, unsystematic, and ungrounded. They carried on military expeditions so as to reveal their enmity. Consequently, they became tired in a short time. But now our valuable administrators are trying to demolish Islam by means of a very subtle plan and a long-range patience. We must use military force, too. Yet this should be the final phase, that is, after we have completely consumed Islam, after we have hammered it from all directions and rendered it into a miserable state from which it will never recover again and fight against us." The secretary's final words were these: "Our superiors in Istanbul must have been very wise and intelligent. They executed our plan precisely. What did they do? They mixed with the Muhammadans and opened madrasas for their children. They built churches. They were perfectly successful in popularizing alcoholic spirits, gambling, indecencies, and breaking them into groups by means of instigation [and football clubs.] They aroused doubts in the minds of young Muslims. They inserted controversies and oppositions into their governments. They spread mischief everywhere. They depraved administrators, directors, and statesmen by filling their houses with Christian women. With activities of this sort they broke their forces, shocked their adherence to their faith, corrupted them morally, and disrupted their unity and communication. Now the time has come to commence a sudden war and extirpate Islam."

The full confessions can be read here:

http://www.sunna.info/antiwahabies/wahhabies/htm/spy1.htm
anwer

Post by anwer »

At the end of day we can blame everyone for bringing trouble to islam. Be it Shia, Deobandis,Tablighis, Qadianis, and list goes on and on. There are so many conspiracy theories. The bottom line is How good muslim we are ? How is our Character(as pointed out by Sidqi in previous article)? Are we spreading Humanistic values of Islam thru our actions?

anwer

--------------------------------------------

Dear brother Anwer,

It's true that every fault must not be blamed on others as conspiracies. Nations must stay vigilant in their quest for glory. But it is equally true that this planet is not inhabited by angels. Human history is loaded with conspiracies. One cannot even start counting!

SA
Tahir Mahmood

Post by Tahir Mahmood »

Did you find any documents regarding their role in creating Qadiyanism in late 19th century by supportnig GA Qadiyani.
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Dear Sir, Wa Salamun alaikum

Arthur Hempher died in 1754 CE but the British conspiracies did not die with him. Hempher's assigned area was the Middle East - he created Wahhabism, while MGA was raised for India in the next century.

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian (1835-1908) was encouraged and supported by the British Govt to announce his prophethood in 1887.

I have documented the following in my humble work, HASHISH FROM QADIAN:

TWO EXPOSITIONS

1. Near the end of the 19th century, Dr. William.W. Hunter wrote in his book, "THE INDIAN MUSSALMANS": The British government was convinced that verdicts by Ulema could not forbid Jihad. A claimant to prophethood would have to be sponsored for that purpose. The British had experienced during the 1857 CE uprising that the will for Jihad was very much alive in the Muslim heart.

2. Nawab Ahmad Saeed Chhatari, who was, in the 1930s, Governor of the United Provinces of British India, mentioned in "THE VENOM OF BRITISH IMPERIALISM" a strange building in the outskirts of London. This building housed a University where plans were made to distance Muslims from the true Islam. A high official of the Government of British India had arranged a visit by the Nawab to that University. This host of the Nawab of Chhatari, an Englishman, was a convert to Islam. During that visit, the Nawab came to know of the 19th century British plans to raise Mirza Ghulam as a new prophet. (The story was also published in "IESAAIYYAT KI KHUFIA SURANG" (SECRET TUNNEL OF CHRISTENDOM) in Urdu Digest, November 1992, p. 209)
Wassalam,
SA
sidqi

Post by sidqi »

Sidqi