BJP leader and incest

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
Srisant Phalke Singh, Amritsar

BJP leader and incest

Post by Srisant Phalke Singh, Amritsar »

BJP leader arrested for raping daughter for eight years in Punjab

26-03-2009

http://www.hindustantimescom/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?sectionName=HomePage&id=79703807-42e4-4e65-835b-e3dc1f528f9b&Headline=Punjab+BJP+leader+arrested+for+raping+daughter

The Punjab Police on Wednesday said a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader had been arrested after his 20-year-old daughter complained he had sexually exploited her for the last eight years. The BJP is a partner in Punjab's Akali Dal-led ruling alliance.

Ashok Taneja, the general secretary of the Ajnala unit of the BJP, was arrested after his daughter, a college student, filed a complaint, said police officials in the border town, 30 km from Amritsar.

Senior Superintendent of Police (Rural) Gurmeet Chauhan told IANS: "We have detained Taneja and are questioning him."

Amritsar Superintendent of Police (Rural) Satpal Joshi said a case of rape has been registered against the accused, who has been "arrested".

An investigating officer said: "She (the daughter) mustered courage to tell her relatives about her sexual exploitation after seeing a similar case being reported from Mumbai a few days back. They helped her complain to the police."

Taneja had threatened to kill her if she told anyone in the family or outside about his illegal activities.

Police officials said that they would further investigate the matter, especially whether it was in the knowledge of other family members, including the girl's mother.

Last week, the Mumbai police arrested a 49-year-old businessman who allegedly raped his daughter for over nine years on the advice of a black magic practitioner to get "rich quickly".
Sidqi

BJP leader and incest

Post by Sidqi »

I am against people, who keep looking and posting such horrible, ugly and crime news with out any purpose. Do we look like a crowd, who enjoy your collection.

Can you prove, what you gained by posting this useless news on this learners noble forum or what did we get from this great Bjp rapist.

You are wasting your very valuable time by getting excited with these news. if you are fond of swimming into this ocean, then this rotten ocean is endless.

But if you want to talk about mind and sence, then you need to read, write and work, which you are not capable of, except this rape news etc.

Sidqi. ca
Taseer Cheema,MD

BJP leader and incest

Post by Taseer Cheema,MD »

Allama Tamanna Immadi in his book "tasveer ka doosra rukh" in which he unmasked Tabri and Zahri, referred briefly to the work of

Mirza Hayrat Dehlvi. I believe "the book's title was "kitabay Sha'hadat" and in this book Mirza sahib narrated that Imam Hussain R was martyred in Istanbul and the site is known as "maqamay Hussain".

For the past year i had been trying to get books of Mirza Hayrat and found out that one web site run by a literary society of Punjab" India" has some of Mirza sahib's books. I tried to order online but it did not go through. I am also trying to find through some of my turkish friends if there is any such site in Istanbul.
Srisant Phalke Singh, Amritsar

BJP leader and incest

Post by Srisant Phalke Singh, Amritsar »

Dear Sir,

Are you saying that this forum is out of bounds for Sikhs?
shahalam

BJP leader and incest

Post by shahalam »

No, we should not sentence ourselves to solitary confinement within our own skins. You raised a great question, Mr. Srisant Singh.
Sidqi

BJP leader and incest

Post by Sidqi »

sidqi. ca
anwer

BJP leader and incest

Post by anwer »

Naushad

BJP leader and incest

Post by Naushad »

I am usually a silent observer/reader but I felt that I need to raise my voice on Mr Sidqi's degrading comments towards the post by Mr Srisant Phalke Singh. Mr Sidqi, you or no one has a right to directly attack anyone posting messages on the forum. Please kindly notify the admins if you feel the post is too harmful for the forum. I am not sure who gave you the right to judge others etc. This is just a friendly advise as a fellow human and I hope you wont get angry :)

Regards,

Naushad