Wives are tilths?

Here we will show what Islam is not and how it is refuted by the Quranic Message.
Dr. Shabbir

Wives are tilths?

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

WIVES ARE TILTHS - WHAT?
According to Allama Khatib Baghdadi, 'Imam' Malik and 'Imam' Shafi'i used to have unnatural relationship with their wives quoting, "Your wives are your tilths." (Gharaib Fil Tahqiqil Mazahib).
It is pathetic to note a fabricated Hadith naming Hazrat Umar. The topic again was, "Your wives are your tilths." He said "O Messenger of Allah! I destroyed myself last night! I turned my ride prone."
But the verse mentions women in the society (Nisaa), not wives (Azwaj) as our historians and exponents would portray.
2:223 The women in the society are the guardians of your future generations, just as a garden keeps the seeds and turns them into flowering plants. So, whenever you meet with women socially, treat them with respect, keeping the aforementioned principle in mind. This conduct will go a along way to insure the betterment of the future generations. Send forth good today for the sake of tomorrow. Be mindful of Allah and know that you will, one day, face Him. O Messenger! Give good news to the believers.
SEE WHAT BUKHARI DOES: Abdullah Ibne Umar was reciting the Qur'an. When he reached verse 2:223, he asked Naaf'e whether he knew the application of this verse. Then he went on to explain: “Your women are your tilths therefore go to your tilths, as you please. If you wish, go into her . . . . . . (Bukhari 2:729). It is astounding that even the original Arabic text leaves a blank space here!
Wassalam,
SA