133 - A Promised One Coming?

Welcome to New and Improved Beacon Forum. Here all General Discussions and News items can be posted and discussed.
Dr. Shabbir

133 - A Promised One Coming?

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

A Promised One Coming?
By:Lily Jordan, UK / Dr. Shabbir

Dear Doctor Shabbir, Salam-o-alayk

I was born during WWII and so was my husband. We are tired of waiting for the advent of Jesus and how many a crises my generation has seen! Even our children feel convinced that he is not coming at all. Disenchanted with this unfulfilled promise, we turned to many Imams of Islam, Shiites and Sunnites, but every one of them said that the advent of Jesus is an essential article of faith in Islam as well. We also studied the self-proclaimed Promised Messiah of Qadian and met with his current Caliph, Mirza Masroor Ahmad in London. He said that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of the nineteenth century India was the son of Mary. When asked for explanation, he told us a fairy tale: “God breathed Mary’s spirit into MGA in 1888 and then he breathed into him the spirit of Jesus and thus he became Messiah son of Mary.” We thanked him and said “goodbye”.

What do you have to say on this issue?
Lily Jordan and family,
Kent, UK

Respected Sister Lily, Wa Salamun alaykum!
I am not aware of a greater impostor than Mirza Ghulam Ahmad in all history.

The Bible itself effectively dismisses any possibility of the second coming of Jesus (a.s. our salutes to him).

GOSPEL OF LUKE
21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
22:30 That ye [disciples] may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

The Final Word of God, Al-Quran, explicitly rejects the coming of any Divinely-appointed one after the exalted Prophet Muhammad. How can it be an ‘article of faith’ in Islam?

The ‘Imams’ are programmed into forsaking the Quran in their Madrassahs (seminaries).
The Five Articles of Faith are clearly given in the Quran. 1. One has conviction in God 2. The Last Day 3. The Angels 4. The Book 5. The Prophets. [2]

Let’s look further:

21:34 We have never granted everlasting life to any human before you. If you die, can they be immortal?

3:144 Remember that Muhammad is only a Messenger. The Messengers before him have passed on. So, if he died or were slain, would you turn about on your heels?

5:3 This Day, I have perfected your Religion for you, completed My favor upon you, and chosen for you Islam as the System of Life.

6:115 Perfected is the Word of your Lord in Truth and Justice. None can change His Words and His Laws. And He is the Profound Hearer, the Knower. [Hence, no further Divine revelation, no further messenger or ‘promised one’ is to come.]

33:40 Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is Allah’s Messenger and the Closing Seal of all Prophets. And Allah, indeed, is Knower of all things. [Hence, there is no room for a Divinely-guided one to come.]

15:9 Behold! It is We Ourselves Who have sent down this Reminder, and verily, it is We Who shall truly guard it.

21:8 We did not give them (any Apostles) bodies that won’t require food, nor were they immortal.

5:75 The Messiah, son of Mary, was no other than a Messenger, like other Messengers before him who passed on. And his mother was a woman of truth. Both of them were human beings who had to eat food (like all other mortals). See how clearly We explain Our verses for them and note how they keep wandering in thought!

48:23 — And never will you find any change in Allah’s Law. [Bodily ascension is not a Law of Allah. Returning from heaven to this world too, is not His law.]

Dear Sister, the amount of communication I am getting showing dejection of people on the coming of a promised one, allows me to predict that people of all religions around the globe will be compelled to come in line with the Quran within this 21st century and they will stop waiting for a “Promised One”.

Remember that the only Authority in Islam is the Quran. Then walk into the blessed circle of Islam without hesitation. Please feel free to ask any questions.
Thank you for seeking my humble opinion, and may God bless you!

Dr. Shabbir, a life-long student
Wassalam,
SA