129 - Prove me wrong, says the Qur'an

Welcome to New and Improved Beacon Forum. Here all General Discussions and News items can be posted and discussed.
Dr. Shabbir

129 - Prove me wrong, says the Qur'an

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

PROVE ME WRONG! - SAYS THE QURAN
November 28th, 2009 by Dr. Shabbir

Incredible Falsification Tests – “Prove Me Wrong”, says the Quran.

The Quran is a unique book in that it offers falsification tests.

One - The Quran is the only scripture to assert that there is no contradiction in it. Indeed, close examination fails to reveal one single contradiction in the Book.

2:176 … God has revealed the Book in absolute truth; therein is no contradiction. …

4:82 Will they not then, try to understand this Quran? If it were from other than God they would have found in it much contradiction and inconsistencies.

Two - It also challenges the entire mankind to get together and produce one chapter like this. [2]

2:23 (For the real skeptic, here is a reason-friendly offer.) If you are still in doubt concerning what We have revealed to Our servant (Muhammad), call and set up (a committee, commission, organization, association of the highest order) all your helpers besides God, and then produce just one Surah (Chapter) like this, if you are truthful.

10:38 Or, do they say, “He has invented it”? Tell them, “Bring one Surah like this and call for help everyone you can besides God, if you are truthful.” [2]

Three - The Quran presents another beautiful and most pragmatic falsification test. It invites the people among which the exalted Prophet lived, to reflect on his spotless character. The people of Arabia used to call him Al-Amin (the trustworthy) and As-Sadiq (the truthful) even before he was commissioned to the prophetic office.

7:184 Has it never occurred to them that there is no fault whatsoever in their fellow-man? He has lived a whole life among you ….

10:16 Say, “…I have dwelt among you a whole lifetime before this. Will you not, then, use your sense?”

Not a single person rose to deny this noble proclamation of the Quran. None could point out a single fault in his character.

35 Questions & Objections: It is interesting to learn that throughout history the smartest people have been able to conjure up only 35 questions or objections against the glorious Book. From Abu Jahl of the seventh century to the opponents in 2010, the same 35 Qs & Os have been circulating and re-circulating for fourteen centuries. How is it that every one of these 35 has directly and convincingly been answered from right within the Book?

Four - Over the last 14 centuries, advancing human knowledge has been proving the truth of the Quran again and again.

41:53 In time We will show them Our signs in the utmost Horizons and within themselves, so that it will become clear to them that this Quran is certainly the truth. Is it not enough for them to know that your Lord is Witness to all things (including this proclamation)? [9]

Whenever science proves and establishes some theory as fact, people notice with amazement that it has been present in the Quran for fourteen centuries! For example,

51:47 And it is We Who built the Universe with power, and certainly, it is We Who are steadily expanding it.

36:38 And the sun: it is running to its appointed destination. That is the measure of the Almighty, the Knower.

[Until the 19th century, it was thought that the sun was static. But, the celebrated Russian philosopher, astronomer and mystic, P.D. Ouspensky (1878-1947, author of Tertium Organum), had maintained that any science that contradicted the Quran would turn out to be false. Then, during Ouspensky’s lifetime, it was discovered that the sun is moving towards a specified destination at 12 miles per second, 43,200 miles per hour! This destination has even been assigned names, the Solar Apex, the Constellation of Hercules]

Who taught such knowledge to the exalted Prophet in the middle of a barren desert centuries ago? Much detail on the subject is given in my book, “Who Wrote The Quran?”

Forum: http://www.ourbeacon.com/cgi-bin/bbs60x/webbbs_config.pl

A lifelong student
Wassalam,
SA