BLOG 110 - Ourbeacon First!

Welcome to New and Improved Beacon Forum. Here all General Discussions and News items can be posted and discussed.
Dr. Shabbir

BLOG 110 - Ourbeacon First!

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Ourbeacon First!

Date: Wednesday, 17 August 2011, 9:54 am

Message to a Mullah-infested forum:

Dear Brothers, Sincere to Islam, Salamun alaikum!

RESPECTFULLY,

Mullahs are solely responsible for the humiliation of the Ummah.

Humbly speaking, your brother Brig Shabbir Ahmed, M.D. has a PhD in diverse fields of Islamic Studies from the Madinah University and Al-Azhar.

I am grateful to you for letting me share with your good-selves some of what I have learned in my life.

I remain fully cognizant of the fact that one Day I have to stand in the Court of Allah and answer all my utterances and actions. Therefore, please think before reviling this humble servant of Allah.

Salutes to Ourbeacon.com and all my brothers!

OURBEACON FIRST

Your own OurBeacon has been the first ever open and effective voice raising and proving the following points (and these are just a few examples).

Ø The term, "Five Pillars of Islam" is man-made.

Ø Namaaz is only a small part of Aqaamat-is-Salaat. The five daily prayers and their exact, consistent methodology cannot be found in the Qur’an and all the books of Hadith combined.

Ø Restrictions upon women during their physiological cycles are man-made. Allah forbids only the intimate relationship during menstruation.

 Most of the "Imams" of Hadith and History were “Mughbachas” - catamites and sodomites. (Mirza Hairat Dehlawi, 1912, quoting Imam Shahristani)

Ø Contrary to the Mullah claims, all Ahadith combined together (1.4 million) fail to give us the tafseer (explanation) of even 5% of the Qur’an.

Ø The use of microphones in Masjids is a frank violation of the 'Sunnah' and human rights.

Ø The Qur’an condemns only those who eat up usury and not the needy that are exploited to fall for it. Please correct me otherwise in the Qur'an.

Ø Hijab and religious beard are Imamist and cultural traits. Even the enemies of the exalted prophet used to grow beards.

Ø That the food of the People of the Book except what has been expressly forbidden, such as pork, is Permissible.

Ø Digging out the Hadith La Talaqa Fil Ighlaaq (There is no divorce under duress. Ibn Majah). Divorce can take place only by following the Qur’anic procedure.

Ø Proving that the Battles of Jamal, Siffain and Karbala never took place.

Ø Highlighting that the Qur’an exempts from Saum (Abstinence, fasting) those who can undergo it with difficulty.

Ø That the Namaazi Mullahs are the biggest violators of human rights.

Ø If the exalted Prophet indeed married Zainab, how could she be the ‘mother of believers’ to Zaid who had once been her husband?

Ø Mount Sinai never crumbled into dust. It is still standing today. (See QXP 7:143)

Ø Wives are not tilths. Women (Nisaa) in the society are the custodians of future generations. (See 2:223).

Ø Hajj is for the entire humanity and not for Muslims alone.

Ø What the real marriageable age is.

*PBUH (Peace be upon him) is wrong.

It has become customary to write PBUH (Peace be upon him) after the name of the exalted Prophet Muhammad.
For a few centuries, the Mullahs and their blind followers have been translating Sall-Allahu 'alayhe wa-sallam as "Peace be upon him". Of course, peace is upon him and he is in peace. Does he need our prayers? It is the Mullah who needs peace; peace from propagating sectarianism, hatred, terror, the barbaric manmade Shari’ah and N2I, the Number Two Islam.

Sall-Allahu 'alayhe wa-sallam means, "Allah honors him and supports his Mission."

As a token of respect, I suggest writing: The exalted Prophet, the Prophet (S) or Muhammad (S). We may also write, “Our respects and salutations to him” where appropriate.

Please note that the so-called ‘Durood-e-Ibrahimi’ recited in the Namaz is nowhere found in the Qur’an. The Bible, the Qur’an and history tell us what great tribulations the Israeli progeny of the exalted Ibrahim had to undergo among themselves and at the hands of foreign invaders. How can we pray that we undergo the same devastation as they did?

Muhammad SAW hardly needs comment. It looks weird and an unfamiliar person is likely to ask, "What did he see?"

Now we are hearing strongly affirmative echoes from all parts of the world, Al-Hamdulillah!

Mullahs are being decimated globally.
Wassalam,
SA