BLOG 104 - Beware! Two Mahdis One Messiah Are Coming

Welcome to New and Improved Beacon Forum. Here all General Discussions and News items can be posted and discussed.
Dr. Shabbir

BLOG 104 - Beware! Two Mahdis One Messiah Are Coming

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

BEWARE, TWO MAHDIS AND ONE MESSIAH ARE COMING!

April 8th, 2008 by Dr. Shabbir

BEWARE! TWO MAHDIS AND ONE MESSIAH ARE COMING - AND MANY MORE PROMISED ONES.

PART ONE

Hazrat Sheikh (“Maulana”) Abid Hasan Haremraj Jeelani of Jeddah has very kindly brought to my attention that I am the only known Muslim in the world denying the Advent of the Mahdi and Messiah. The “Maulana” has generously given me a precious gift: “Anyone denying the Advent of Mahdi is an infidel apostate.”

What an honor! Bundle of thanks! :-)

Sir! All thanks to God, there have been, and are, countless infidels like me rejecting this hoax. They know that Ayah 2:177 gives us only Five Article of Faith: Tawheed, Angels, Prophets, the Book and the Hereafter. Please remember that the Ultimate Authority for Muslims is nothing but Al-Qur’an. You will not find “The Advent of Mahdi” in the Qur’an.

On April 9, the Sheikhs withdraw their edict with apologies and I lose the honor. :-)

Even the Bible, e.g. Gospel of Mathew (KJV) has this to say:

24:30 —- and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Everyone Seems To Be Waiting
The dogma of a Promised One is almost Universal. It is found in every religion of the world. Probably, soon you will agree that it is nothing but wishful thinking.

When the Messiah of the Jews comes he will bestow upon them the everlasting Worldly Kingdom. Jews have already started becoming apologetic. For example, in large numbers, they are turning to believing in the Messianic Age rather than a personality.

When the Messiah of the Christians shows up again, the faithful (Alas! Only 600,000) will be taken up to the heavens in Rapture to live in the Father’s Palace up there, while the remaining billions get annihilated on this dusty earth. “Billions just could not and would not make it.” (Joseph Barber Lightfoot, Bishop of England 1880).

When Meeta or Buddha II, arrives, he will make Buddhism dominate all religions “physically and spiritually” and turn every human being into a Mahatma (The great soul).

Mithra of Zoroastrians will herald the return of the long lost Maggian glory for his followers.

Kalki Avtar (The Last Savior) will lead Hindus straight to Mukti (Salvation by non-existence – and out of the endless cycle of Reincarnation).

Tri-Thankra of Jainism will unify all human beings on earth into his religion. Then all people will become the ideal ‘Bugs Bunnies’ eating plant roots alone.

Even the ancient Tribes of Africa, Native Americans, the Aborigines of Australia, the Eskimos and inhabitants of the Amazon and the Himalaya valleys charm themselves with an oncoming, supernatural, and magical Redeemer.

[TWO MAHDIS] :-)

Let’s think for a moment that dozens of Promised Ones have appeared in the world for a final round trying to prevail over one another. Battles, wars, massive blood shed and total chaos grab hold of our little poor planet as far as our imagination can take us, rather beyond.

How many mini-Mahdis and mini-Christs have come and gone in the last many centuries? This can be anybody’s guess! :-)

(Shabbir, a lifelong student. Please wait for Part II)

MUCH EDITING IS ANTICIPATED SINCE THE HOTLINE IS ON WITH A DOZEN SHEIKHS (MULLAHS).
Wassalam,
SA