BLOG 103 - ... turned me off from Afterlife.”

Welcome to New and Improved Beacon Forum. Here all General Discussions and News items can be posted and discussed.
Dr. Shabbir

BLOG 103 - ... turned me off from Afterlife.”

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

A dialogue with Dr. Johnson, now Dr. Jubair

“Rapture has turned me off from … Afterlife.” - Dr. Johnson
April 2nd, 2008 by Dr. Shabbir

Dr. Johnson in purple, Dr. Shabbir in blue.

Dr. Neil Johnson 37, from WV has been studying ourbeacon.com for several months. He loves everything about true Islam but the “irrational, dodgy and silly concept of Rapture has turned me off from any thoughts of Afterlife.” He states he knows that without faith in the Second Life, Islam cannot be for him. He has “looked deeply at Reincarnation and trashed it.” “Am I hoping against hope? Any help possible Doc?”

Dear Dr. Johnson, Peace and blessings!
Successful gentlemen like yourself create hope and make it a reality.

In the given situation, we only need to contemplate from another vantage point.

You believe that God is Omnipotent, Almighty. Right Sir?

For Sure!

So, He is Able to do all things. Right Sir? Right!
Qur’an 30:50 …. He is Able to do all things.
Can He re-create? He can, but will He and how will it be?
OK, then He says:

30:50 Behold then these signs of God’s grace - how He revives the earth after it had been lifeless. He is the Reviver of the dead, and He is Able to do all things.

10:4 To Him is your return, of all of you. God’s promise is the unwavering truth. He created the first creation, and He will create it again ….

30:11 He initiates the creation, and then repeats it. Ultimately, all of you will be returned to Him.

Does He get tired? The Bible says “Yes” and it tells you that God needs rest.

Genesis 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

Does that ring a bell? Surely, it does!

You might have come across Verse 2:255 commonly known as Ayat-al-Kursi in the Qur’an (The Verse of the Throne). He never gets tired:

2:255 (These directions, tidings and warnings come from God, the One True God.) There is no god but He, the Living, the Originator of life, the Self-Subsisting Sustainer of all creation. Neither slumber, nor sleep overtakes Him. All that exists in the highs and the lows, in the heavens and earth, belongs to Him alone. Who can intercede in His Court except by His Leave, and then, only in accordance with His laws? He knows what lies open before humans and what is hidden from them. His knowledge transcends time and space. No one can encompass a trace of His knowledge but through His laws. The Throne of His Supreme Control extends over the highs and the lows. No fatigue touches Him as He benevolently guards His Dominion and creation. He is the Glorious, the Supreme.

Our Resurrection is not a haphazard, passive phenomenon. It’s entirely an exponential and active form of re-creation. OK!

Won’t you long for an infinitely better form of life in an infinitely better environment? Of course, I will!

14:48 The Day will come when this earth will be replaced with a new earth, and the heavens too will be replaced and they will come forth to God, the One, the Dominating.

56:60 We have decreed death (designed the laws of death) among you. And there is nothing to prevent Us

56:61 From changing your forms and making you in a manner, and in an environment, that is (as yet) unknown to you.

So, respected Dr. Johnson! Will you happily welcome the Second Life?

Yes, I will. Thanks a lot!

“There is no god but the One True God and Muhammad is His Messenger.”

That’s it Sir. Congratulations! Nothing like Baptism required. Please stay in touch. I am sending you three pleasing books.

God bless you!
Wassalam,
SA