BLOG 78 - Wild Boar N2I Ignorance

Welcome to New and Improved Beacon Forum. Here all General Discussions and News items can be posted and discussed.
Dr. Shabbir

BLOG 78 - Wild Boar N2I Ignorance

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Our Beacon Forum
II: Wild Boar & N2I + Ignorance - 1969
By:*Dr. Shabbir, Florida (99.72.164.175)
Date: Sunday, 3 April 2011, 4:39 pm
In Response To: WILD BOAR & N2I + Ignorance - 1969 (*Dr. Shabbir, Florida)

WILD BOAR & N2I + Ignorance - (Contd)
August 7th, 2008 by Dr. Shabbir

Dear friends,

It is my humble observation that only a very small minority of Muslims are extremists. But, unfortunately, The Mullah-peddled, man-made, “Imamist” non-Qur’anic, Counterfeit, Number Two Islam (N2I) has deeply infested the Muslim societies everywhere in the world.

Question: What is the strongest and most popular among the world media? CNN? Wrong! It is our Mullahs regularly poisoning the Muslim masses. Especially the Friday Khutbas (sermons) through millions of Masjids in the world, convey to Muslims the N2I. Please do not expect the PhD Mullahs in the West being more rational or enlightened than their village counterparts in the East. Nay, they are all molded in the same factory of Dars Nizami through various Dar-ul-Ulooms and word of mouth. Add to it their inexhaustible TV exposure, their utter nonsense at wedding and funeral addresses and five daily prayers in the Masjids.

Not strangely, even Muslims who claim to be non-religious, or even secular, are writhing and wriggling stewed in their ever boiling Number Two Islam broth.

How many of those ’seculars’ call me almost every day for lucky verses, amulets, lucky numbers and stones, lucky stars, zodiac signs, Istikhara prayer, how to see a particular culprit in their dreams, interpretation of dreams, verses for blowing on water or rosary-beads, for attracting the opposite sex, palm-reading, future-telling, KFC, McDonald being Haram or Halal, Wazifas (chanting of verses) for having a male child, how to throw spells of magic on an enemy and how to dispel magic, questions on instant divorce if the husband has uttered ‘divorce’ three times under duress, joke or films and dramas and so on. There is no limit. Allow me to say that all of them are the lesser criminals of Islam.

What is their primary fault? Abandoning the Qur’an. And this is why the Muslims are facing universal humiliation.

25:30 And the Messenger will say, “O My Lord! These are my people, the ones who had disabled this Qur’an making it of no account.”

OK, I realize that not everyone can become a scholar of the Qur’an. But the Qur’an gives us a few basic Principles of Life. Soon, I will enumerate them in a Blog post. Know them and do not violate them. The Qur’an stresses on upholding human rights, treating others with kindness and generosity, and making this planet a better place to live for all.

The Compassionate Qur’an never goes to extremes and, without exception, strikes moderation and balance in all affairs. For example, you will not find in it stoning to death for any crime as you do in the Old Testament for so many minor transgressions. And surely, the Mullah will bring to you the verdict of stoning for adultery, homosexuality and apostasy from his magician hat!

Coming to swine, see what the O.T. says in Leviticus:

11:7 And the swine, —-; he is unclean to you.

11:8 Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not TOUCH; —-.

The Qur’an 16:115 He only prohibits for you the dead animal, blood, and swine-flesh and anything that has been dedicated to other than God. In a forced situation, provided one doesn’t exceed the necessity, remember that God is Forgiving, Merciful. [6]

So, the villagers that day on the bank of the Indus were, in fact, inviting hellfire. The Qur’an repeatedly disallows persecution, oppression and torture of any being and insists on compassion. And the exalted prophet had said that all creation is the family of God and you shall be kind to them all.

Shabbir, a life-long student
Wassalam,
SA