BLOG 36 - Islam: What The West Needs To Know # 9

Welcome to New and Improved Beacon Forum. Here all General Discussions and News items can be posted and discussed.
Dr. Shabbir

BLOG 36 - Islam: What The West Needs To Know # 9

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

REBUTTAL - 9
April 30th, 2008 by Dr. Shabbir

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-871902797772997781

Mr. Serge Trifkovic: Since there is no sense of natural morality in Islam, you have to go into either the Qur’an or the Hadith to find out what is allowed and what is not allowed.

Answer: Dear Sir, if ‘there is no sense of natural morality in Islam’, then it exists nowhere. If by “natural morality” you mean conscience, then, you know that all humans are born with it.

Going into either the Qur’an or the Hadith: A vast majority of Muslims have never opened any of the forbiddingly huge books of Hadith. Some of them recite the Qur’an but almost invariably without understanding, and almost never to seek guidance.

Hadith, written centuries after the exalted Prophet, is a fabricated mixture of good and evil, so the Muslim clergy should accept only those Ahadith that are authentic in the sense that they agree with the Qur’an.

Turkey is in the process of doing exactly that at our request. Bangladesh and Morocco have banned all Mullah edicts and Pakistan is in the process of demolishing ‘Shari’ah laws, all at our humble request.

Authentic Ahadith are always sensible and compassionate and they shed light on the noble era of Prophet Muhammad and his companions so they have much historical value.
The Compassionate Qur’an is the Benevolent property of all mankind, not just Muslims. Forsaking it has done immense harm to humanity in general, and Muslims in particular. I have made these points abundantly clear in my humble works, “The Criminals of Islam” and “The Qur’an As It Explains Itself.”

Dear Sirs & Ma’am, I can happily send to you these books and then you will agree that while the Islamic clergy have made a mess of the Message of Islam, the Qur’an is indeed a treasure for all mankind. (Proper rendition of the Book is extremely important.)

Mr. Robert Spencer, Director, TheDhimmiWatch.org: And in those books we have very clear instructions from the Prophet Muhammad that it is the responsibility of Muslims to meet the unbelievers on the battlefield to invite them either to accept Islam or to accept second class Dhimmi status Dhimmi status in the Islamic state. And if they refuse both of those, then to wage war against them.
Answer: Dear Sir, how can any instructions be very clear if they are recorded on hearsay 300 years after the Prophet?
Dhimmi status: Dhimmi is a non-Qur’anic term coined by the Criminal “Imams” of Islam. For change, something coined by them is not derogatory.

Dhimma = Responsibilty. So, Dhimmi would mean non-Muslim citizens whose safety and well-being is the responsibility of the Islamic State. This guarantee would be above and beyond the guarantee provided to the Muslim citizens.

We have seen that the exalted Prophet had said, “If a non-Muslim is wronged in the Islamic State, I will personally plead on his behalf.” [Sahah Sittah]

So, even if there was such a thing as Dhimmi status ever in history, it could never mean ‘second class’ citizenship. It would rather be ‘first class plus’.

Studio Voice Fight against those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger and fight against those who acknowledge not the religion of truth, Islam, among the People of the Scripture, Jews and Christians until they pay the Jizyah, the poll text with willing submission and feel themselves subdued. [9]

Answer: Attn: Verses 9:29 & 18:94. And 9:1-10 to include the context. Kindly do not drop the context. The command to fight is only against the aggressors who repeatedly violate the peace treaties and carry out surprise attacks against peaceful Muslims.

Our “Imams” and Mullahs have brought disgrace to Islam, Muslims and the entire Ummah through the centuries. For proofs, you may study “The Criminals of Islam” in the Library Section of your own website, www.ourbeacon.com.
Can we give preference to the centuries later Mullah-made Fiqh (Jurisprudence) over the Qur’an?

The erroneous and usurping explanation of Jizyah (9:29) by the Criminal Muslim Fuqaha (Jurists) is only one of their countless offenses that have rightly generated hatred among non-Muslims and sensible Muslims, including myself, against the ‘Imamist’ Shari’ah.

Can anyone tell me the names of three Muslim Caliphs or even kings that ever imposed the discriminatory Poll Tax on the non-Muslim population? Does any Muslim country do it today?

Some people can only bring a baggage of apologies and false historical accounts here and I will honestly provide the right answers.

[I can tell one] So have been many freaks in the Christian Empires but that subject is out of our discussion today.

Jizyah from ‘Jaza’ = Recompense, means War Damages or Reparations 9:29), and not Tribute or Poll Tax.

The Qur’an confirms this by using Kharaj for Tribute in verse 18:94.18:94 They presented a grievance, “O Zul-Qarnain! Gog and Magog are ravaging this land. They keep attacking and commit bloody crimes. May we, then, pay you a regular tribute that you will erect a barrier between us and them?”

9:29 Fight back against those (who keep violating peace treaties and commit aggression 9:1-10 and) who do not believe in God, nor in the Last Day, nor do they prohibit what God and His Messenger have prohibited (including aggression 2:190), nor do they acknowledge the True Religion - among those who were given the scripture, until they pay war reparations in humility.

[‘Fight back’ (See 9]

Thanks!

J. H. Denison - Emotions as the Basis of Civilization:
Muhammad saved the human civilization from extinction. Ponder! Which person is it who taught mankind the way to establish the greatest society; the society in which blessings descend upon every individual.
Wassalam,
SA