New Book: Collection of Prayers from the Quran

What is the Deen, System of Life, according to the Quran, and how and why is Islam a challenge to Religion?
Our Beacon Group

Post by Our Beacon Group »

Salam Aleikum,

Me and Dr.Shabbir discussed the idea on making a book on prayers that are found in the Quran. The Quran is full of beautifull prayers, hundreds of them, which are sadly mostly unknown or ignored by the Muslims. We have decided to turn this around. This will also help to let people focus more on the Quran, and make them see the Quran contains more then they ever thought of. It contains all they need.

As Dr.Shabbir and I are very busy with several projects, we ask you to cooperate and help us. Let's make this OUR book. A book full of prayers from the Quran, gathered by us all and then the best selected by us all. To make sure no double verses are posted. We will first start at Surah 2, then Surah 3 and so on.

IMPORTANT:

When a person for example has posted several verses that are to be found between 3:1-40, the person must also post this together with his found prayers. So the next person helping, will know to look from 3:40 on. What can also be done is, that several persons who like to help, they can choose a Surah to search for prayers. In this way double searching the same Surah is prevented. Please don't forget these things when posting.

We hope you will all help us in creating this work. This is a humble start by me and the Doctor. Our next project inshAllah after this will be an introduction to Islam for non-Muslims, to show them in brief what the true History of Islam and its true message and what went wrong after the Prophet. After that we hope to make a book of Sayings. Throughout the Quran Allah tells us what to say to people in certain situations. This can be very helpfull in life.

Aleikum Salam,

Arnold Yasin Mol, Dr.Shabbir and the whole Our Beacon Group.
Arnold Yasin Mol

Post by Arnold Yasin Mol »

I will begin then. I have checked the whole Surah 2 of Al-Baqarah. And these were the prayers I have found. I will check Surah 2 again to see if I missed something, so no one needs to check Surah 2. Please move on to the next one, Surah 3. Thank you and God bless for your help and support.

Prayers found from Surah 2 verse 1 to 286 [whole Surah 2]:

2:32 They humbly said, “Glorified are You, High Above all creation! We only know the tasks You have assigned to us. Verily, You, and only You, are all-Knowing, all-Wise.”

2:126 Lo! Abraham prayed, “My Lord! Make this land a haven of peace and security, and provide its people, the visitors and the residents, with plentiful and pleasing sustenance, those who believe in Allah and in the Last Day.” He answered, “ Even the ungrateful non-believer, I will also let him enjoy this short life. But then, after that, I will commit him to the suffering of the Fire. A dismal journey’s end!” (14:37, 17:18-20, 22:25, 95:3)

2:127 As Abraham and Ishmael were implementing the foundations of the System, they prayed earnestly, “Our Lord! Accept from us our service. For, verily, You, and only You, are the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.”

2:128 “Our Lord! Make us Muslims, obedient to Your Commands alone. And of our descendants make a community of Muslims, submissive to You alone. And show us the best ways to serve You, and relent toward us. Verily, You, and only You, are the Redeemer, the Eternal Source of Mercy. (2:186, 2:286)

2:129 “Our Lord! Raise from among them a Messenger who shall convey unto them Your Messages - and through these shall teach them the Permanent Code of Values and Wisdom, and enable them to grow in goodness. You, only You, are Almighty, the Wise.”

2:286 Allah tasks not and expects not from anyone more than his capacity. Any challenges that come your way, afford you a chance to expand your “Self”. For the “Self” is what it earns and against it is only what it deserves. Pray, “Our Lord! Take us not to task if we forget or miss the mark! Our Lord! Protect us from placing extra burden on ourselves as those before us caused to be placed on them. Our Lord! Impose not on us anything beyond our strength. (And if we falter), pardon us, absolve us, and bestow Grace upon us. You are our Supreme Master, so help us prevail over the community of deniers.”
Ahmed Mateen

Post by Ahmed Mateen »

Salaam,

I've checked chapter 3 and will check it again if I missed some.

3:8 They say, “Our Lord! Let not our hearts waver, now that you have guided us, and bestow upon us Grace from Your Presence. You, only You are the Giver of Gifts.”

3:9 “Our Lord! You will surely gather all mankind together on a Day about the advent of which there is no doubt. Allah never fails in His Promise.”

3:16 Those who say, “Our Lord! We have Conviction in You and Your Laws. Protect us from trailing behind in honor and save us from the punishment of Fire.”

3:35 The wife of ‘Imran prayed, “My Lord! I have dedicated the baby in my belly to You entirely, (for the service of the temple). So accept from me. You are Hearer, Knower.”

3:36 ------ I request Your protection for her and for her descendants from the rejected Satan.”

3:38 (Seeing a lovely child grow before his eyes), right there Zechariah prayed to his Lord, “My Lord! Bestow upon me from You a good child. Verily, You are the Hearer of prayer.”

3:53 They said, “Our Lord! We believe in that which You have revealed and we shall follow the Messenger, so count us among those who become living witnesses to the Truth.”

3:147 They only said, "Our Lord! Protect us from trailing behind in our mission, and from wasting our potentials in all encounters of life, make us firm in our stand, and give us victory over the people who defy your Commands."

3:191 (Such men and women of understanding keep reflecting upon how Allah’s Laws operate in the Universe.) Standing, sitting, and reclining, they observe, and reflect upon Allah's creation of the Heavens and the Earth and wonder, "Our Lord! You have not created all this without Purpose. High Above You are from creating anything in vain! Save us, then, from being negligent in attaining knowledge and thus, getting condemned to Fire.” (When humans harness the forces of Nature and use them for the common good of all, they move away from Hell and close to Paradise in both lives 45:13-14).

3:192 (Reflecting on the Universe and upon their own role on the Planet, such people work for the betterment of humanity 13:17). They say, “Our Lord, individuals and nations whom You admit into the Fire - indeed You have brought them low (in both worlds, for failing to harness the Universal forces)." Remember, there are no helpers for those who displace learning with conjecture, and thus wrong themselves. ('Zalimin' translated according to the context).

3:193 "Our Lord! We have heard a caller calling to Faith, “Believe you in your Lord!” (The caller being the Book of Nature to which these verses are drawing our attention). So we have believed. Our Lord! Therefore, protect us from trailing behind in humanity, help us eradicate our misdeeds, and let our end be of those who attain self-actualization." (2:186)

3:194 “And our Lord! Grant us that which You have promised to us through Your Messengers. And save us from humiliation on the Day when humanity will stand on its feet in this world and then, in the Hereafter. Verily, You never fail to fulfill the Promise.” (24:55)

-May Allah increase us in knowledge!
Safdar

Post by Safdar »

Salam

4:75 What has happened to you that you fight not in the Cause of Allah? Defenseless men, women, and children are being oppressed and crying, "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors, and raise for us protectors and helpers." (It is not the Law of Allah that He comes and fights in person, or sends His armies or angels physically 22:39).
4:77 Have you seen those who have been told, “Curb your hands, and establish the Divine System and set up the just Economic Order?” But as soon as the Command came to fight, some of them feared men as they should have feared Allah, or even more. They say, "Our Lord! Why have You ordained fighting for us? If only You had granted us a little more delay!" Say, “Brief is the enjoyment of this world, whereas the life to come is the best for those who walk aright. None of you shall be wronged a hair’s breadth.”

4:106 Pray to Allah that the betrayers and the hypocrites mend their ways and thus become worthy of forgiveness (4:81.) Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Thanks to Br A.Yasin
I rechcked sura 5 and the followings addition

5:25 Moses said, "My Lord! I have power only over myself and my brother, allow us to part ways from those who keep drifting away from the Commands.”
5:83 When they listen to what has been revealed to the Messenger, you (O Prophet) see their eyes overflow with tears because of their recognition of the Truth. They say, "Our Lord! We accept it, so count us among the witnesses.”
5:84 "Why should we not believe in Allah and that which has come to us of the Truth when we so fervently desire that Our Sustainer count us among the righteous?"

5:114 Jesus, son of Mary, said, “O God our Lord! Help us create the Heavenly System on earth that ensures abundance of provision for all of us. Let there be a happy feast for the founders and the followers of the Divine System. This will be a Sign from You that Your Commands are blissful. Provide for us and You are the Best of providers.”

regards.
Safdar
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

This is going very nice, Ma-Sha-Allah. Surahs 4 & 5 might need additions.

Dear brothers, this is an original work of great import.

Later, I will adapt it for an independent booklet In-Sha-Allah :)
Wassalam,
SA
Arnold Yasin Mol

Safdar must re-check Sura 5, I have already checked Sura 4, Safdar hadn't missed any dua.

Here is Sura 6:

6:77 (The other night) when the moon was rising, he exclaimed, “This is my Lord." But when it went down, he said to himself and to the people, “Unless my Lord guides me, I surely will go astray.”

6:161 Say, "As for me, my Lord has guided me to a Straight Path, the perfect DEEN of Abraham, the upright, who was no idolater in any sense.”
6:162 Say, "All my duties to the Divine System, the ways to discharge them, my living and my dying are for Allah alone, the Lord of the Worlds.
6:163 He has no partner. This is what I have been commanded and I am the foremost of those who surrender to Him.”

Sura 7:

7:23 They said, "Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. Unless You forgive us and have mercy on us, we will certainly be lost.” (Man and woman accepted responsibility acknowledging that they had free will as against Satan who had ascribed his disobedience to the Will of Allah 7:16)

7:47 When they turn to the ones who have been living a hellish life, they will say, “Our Lord! Keep us away from the ways of the wrongdoers and violators of human rights.”

7:55 (He has the power to revive dead nations). Call unto your Lord humbly and in the secrecy of your hearts. He does not love those who transgress the bounds of what He has ordained as right.

7:87 A group among you has believed in what I have been sent with and the other group has not believed. Then have patience (let the believers work their program of reform), until Allah judges between us. He is the Best of deciders."

7:125 They responded, "We are determined to turn to the Way of our Lord.”

7:128 Moses assured his people, “Seek help in Allah and endure. Following the Divine Commands will empower you. The earth belongs to Allah, and not to any tyrants. He grants it to His servants according to His Laws (21:105). The ultimate success belongs to those who walk aright in the Divine Light.”

7:151 Moses said, “My Lord! Forgive me, and my brother and admit us in Your Grace. You are the Most Merciful among the gracious.”

7:155 Moses planned for the future. He appointed seventy of his people as officers to prevent the nation from wavering. An earthquake shook them (2:55) and Moses said, “My Lord! You could have destroyed them and me before, if You so willed. Would you destroy us for the actions of the ignorant among us? This must be Your trial for us. You have appointed the Laws of straying and guidance. You are our Protecting Friend. Forgive us and have Mercy on us. You are the Best of forgivers.
7:156 Ordain for us the good in this world and in the Hereafter. We turn to You with conviction in Your Guidance.” God responded, “My punishment is but the Law of Requital, and My Mercy embraces all things. I will specify My Mercy to those who walk aright, spend their wealth on community welfare, and practically believe in Our Revelations.”

7:161 And remember, when it was said to them, “Dwell in this town, enjoy Our bounties all along and remain humble before Our Commands. As soon as you enter the gate, your wandering in the desert will end. Remain submissive and We will forgive your faults. We increase the reward for those who benefit humanity.” (2:58). Then We commanded you, “Enter the Sacred Land (of Palestine 5:21) and enjoy the provisions; eat from where you want. Enter the gate humbly and say, HITTATUN, ‘Our Lord! Absolve our misdeeds, we mend our ways.’ Then do what you say and We shall forgive you your misdeeds and amply reward the doers of good.”

7:205 Remember your Sustainer within yourself humbly and in reverence, and without raising your voice, morning and evening. Be not among the neglectful.

Checked also Sura 8 completely, have found no Dua's.
Quasim Hamdani

Post by Quasim Hamdani »

I have checked Chapter 9. Will re-check for omissions.

9:59 It would have been enormously good for them if they were content with what Allah and His Messenger had given them (59:7). And if they said, "Allah suffices us. (What we have received in equity is good for us). Allah will give us of His Bounty, and the Messenger will distribute in kindness and equity. We turn to Allah with all our hopes.” (The Central Authority will be just to all).

9:124 Whenever a Surah is revealed some of them (hypocrites) say, “Which one of you has increased in faith?” In fact, it has increased the believers in faith and they rejoice.

9:129 (O Messenger) if they turn away, say, “Allah suffices me. There is no god, but He. In Him I put my trust. He is the Lord of the Tremendous Throne.”
May Allah Bless You.

Quasim
Quasim Hamdani

Post by Quasim Hamdani »

I have checked Chapter 10. Will re-check for omissions.

I0:9 Those who attain to faith, and help people, their Lord guides them by their conviction (that no action goes waste). He shows and walks them the way to the Gardens of delight, beneath which rivers flow.

10:10 Their prayer therein will be, “Glory be to You, O Allah!” Their greeting to one another will be, “Peace!” The conclusion of their prayer will be, “Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds!” (And so shall be the peaceful Ideal Society on earth. They will realize that the good of one is the good of another and see how Praiseworthy the Giver of such Blissful Guidance is).

10:41 If they keep denying you (O Prophet), say, "I have my work, and you have your work. You are innocent of what I do and I am innocent of what you do.” (109:1-6).

10:57 O Mankind! There has now come to you Enlightenment from your Sustainer, and a healing for everything that troubles your hearts, and Guidance, and Grace to all who embrace it.

10:58 Say, “In this Bounty of Allah and in His Grace – in this, then, let them rejoice. It is better than all the treasures that they may amass.”

10:59 Say, “Have you considered how Allah sends down to you all kinds of provisions for your minds and bodies? Then you render some of them unlawful and some lawful?” (You go after man-made dogmas thus tampering with the revealed Word of God and declare unlawful His Bounties of sustenance, food, clothing, ornament of life and things of aesthetic beauty such as art). Say, “Has Allah permitted you to do this? Or do you invent lies and attribute them to Allah?” (7:32).

10:62 Remember that people who strive to establish the Divine System, become the friends of Allah. They will have nothing to fear, nor shall they grieve.
10:63 They accepted His Message, followed His Commands, and walked aright.

10:64 There is good news for them in this world and in the life to come. (This is Allah’s Word). Allah’s Words never change. (And changeless are His Laws 33:62, 35:43, 48:23. And you will never find even a slight turn in His Laws 17:77). Success in the world and in the life to come is the Supreme Triumph.

10:69 Say, “Verily, They who attribute their lying inventions to Allah, will see the crops of their false imagery burning to ashes.”

10:70 They get their fleeting share in this world, but then unto Us is their return. Our Law of Requital will have them effectively taste a dreadful doom, for they chose to live in the darkness of falsehood.

10:84 Moses said, “O My people! If you have believed in Allah and surrendered to Him, then be steadfast in your resolve and action by putting your trust in Him.

10:85 They responded, "In Allah we trust. O Our Lord! Save us from the oppression of the oppressor.”

10:86 “Save us with Your Mercy from these ruthless disbelieving folk.”

10:88 (Moses promised to proceed on these lines.) He prayed, “Our Lord! You have given Pharaoh and his chiefs a life of luxury and abundance. Our Lord! With their resources and might they continue with their oppression and lead people astray from Your Path. Our Lord! Destroy their riches and make their faculties incapable of contriving their oppressive designs. They will not see the Truth unless they face an awful suffering.”

10:89 Allah said, "Your prayer is heard. Both of you shall remain determined. And you shall not follow the track of those who act without comprehending." (20:36, 20:42).

10:104 Say, "O Mankind! If you have any doubt about the System that I am trying to establish, and if you believe that other parallel systems can be of avail to you, let us go ahead with our programs. I worship not and obey not those whom you worship and obey instead of Allah. But I obey Allah Who causes you do die (and Who controls the Laws of life and death of individuals and nations). I have been commanded to be of the believers.”

10:108 Say, "O Mankind! Now has come to you the Truth from your Lord. So whoever chooses to follow the right path, follows it for his own “Self”. And whoever chooses to go astray, goes astray to his own hurt. And I am not a guardian over you."

10:109 (O Messenger), Follow what is revealed to you and be steadfast in adversity until Allah issues His Judgment. And He is the Best of judges.
May Allah Bless You.

Quasim
Arnold Yasin Mol

Thank you dear Quasim! Please keep it going.

Surah 11 completely checked:

11:41 Noah put his trust in Allah and told his people to embark, "Come on board, in the name of Allah will be its course and its resting. My Lord is the Provider of shelter, Merciful."
Maurice Abdullah

Post by Maurice Abdullah »

Sallam all hope this Helps

12:33 Joseph said, "O My Lord! Prison is dearer to me than these women’s schemes. If you did not help me fend off their design, I am afraid of their intimidation, and of behaving like the unguided."

12:101 Then, Joseph prayed, “O My Lord! You have indeed bestowed upon me some kingship, and have imparted to me the insight into events. Originator of the heavens and the earth! You are my Protecting Friend in the world and the Hereafter. Help me remain committed to your Commands till the last breath, and be counted among those who help augment the human potential.”

alaikum asallam
Ubuntu is a complete Linux-based operating system, free with both community & professional support, and I invite you to participate too! "Ubuntu" is an ancient African word that means "Humanity to others".
HASBUNA KITABULLAH
noman waseem

Post by noman waseem »

It took me a while to post here because I was not entirely sure what was meant by verses referring to prayers (hopefully I do now). This might be due to my own short coming, but an administrator might want to consider providing a more detailed explanation if necessary. Anyway, I have completely checked Surah 13 and found the following:

13:23 They will enter the Gardens of Eden, along with all who are righteous, of their parents, spouses and children. Angels will greet them at every gate.

13:24 Saying, "Peace be upon you, since you remained steadfast in your commitment! Ah, what an excellent final home!"

13:30 (O Messenger), We have sent you as We sent the Messengers before you so that you convey to them what We reveal to you, for in their ignorance, they deny the Most Gracious. Say, “He is my Lord, there is no deity except Him. In Him I put my trust and to Him is my recourse.”
Noman Waseem
Arnold Yasin Mol

Salam dear Noman,

It is very simple. We are searching for Dua's in the Quran. A Dua is always directed to Allah. It is a wish, prayer, demand for guidance and so on that you ask from Allah.
Safdar

Post by Safdar »

Sura 14.

14:35 (Mankind needs Divine Guidance to be saved from selfishness and greed. To teach justice and equity among people Abraham founded the Sacred Center 2:125). Recall that Abraham said, “My Lord! Make this a peaceful land and preserve me and my children from worshiping idols in any form.”

14:36 “My Lord! The keepers of these idols and temples mislead a great many people. Whoever will follow me, will be of me, as the relationships would stand on Ideology (2:124, 60:4). Anyone who rebels against me, his or her case shall be with You. You are Forgiving, Merciful. You provide sustenance indiscriminately (11:15).”
14:37 “Our Lord! I have settled some of my family in this barren, plant-less valley by your Sacred House. Our Lord! They are here to establish the Divine System. Give them the nobility of character so that the hearts of people incline toward them. Provide for them so that they may focus on their Mission and show gratitude by sharing Your heavenly and earthly blessings .”
14:38 “Our Lord! You know our intentions and proclamations. Nothing is hidden from Allah in the Low and High.”
14:39 “All Praise to Allah Who has given me sons like Ishmael and Isaac in later age! My Lord is indeed the Hearer of prayer.”
14:40 “My Lord! Enable me and my children to establish the Divine System. Our Sustainer! And (earnestly do I ask) accept the prayer.”
14:41 Our Lord! Grant the shelter of forgiveness to me, my parents, and the believers on the Day when the final reckoning comes to pass.” (9:114).
Safdar

Post by Safdar »

sura.15 checked found no Dua.

sura.16 checked found no Dua.
Maurice Abdullah

Post by Maurice Abdullah »

Peace be upon you all
these were extracted from the QXP CD by Searching words my lord & prayed, never double checked the Book.

17:23 (A benevolent society begins at home.) Your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him, and always be kind to your parents. If one of them or both attain old age, do not utter the slightest harsh word to them. Never repel them and
17:24 Lower for them the wing of kindness and humility and say, "My Lord! Bestow upon them Your Mercy as they raised me since I was little.

17:80 Say, “My Lord! Admit me in honor and let me depart in honor at every juncture of my life, and help me with strong support.”

18:24 Add to your statement, “If my promise is not contrary to the Divine Physical Laws.” And remember your Lord if you forget your promise. Say, "I hope that my Lord will guide me even closer to the right course.”

20:25 Moses said, “My Lord! Expand my chest with confidence, courage and steadfastness. (94:1). formidable challenge becomes easy for me. (94:5).

20:27 Make me eloquent of speech.

20:28 That my word reaches the depths of their hearts.

20:29 And appoint a deputy for me from my folk.

20:26 Give me the strength that the

20:114 Know, then, that Sublimely Exalted is Allah, the Ultimate Sovereign, the Ultimate Truth. (O Prophet) Hasten not in the learning and implementation of the Message of the Qur’an before a particular revelation to you is completed. These Messages given to you shall be established in stages, but always say, “My Lord! Increase me in knowledge.” (75:16).

21:112 Say, “My Lord! Help us establish Your Rule.” And, “Our Lord is the Beneficent Whose help is sought against whatever falsehood you ever ascribe to Him.”

23:26 Said he, "My Lord! Help me, for they accuse me of lying."

23:93 (The believer should) pray, “My Lord! If you let me witness (in my life-time) what the wrongdoers are warned against,

23:94 My Lord! Then let me not be among them.” (8:25).

23:97 And say, “My Lord! I seek refuge with you from the prompting of the satanic forces of dissension (in my heart and among the enemy)."

23:98 And I seek refuge with you, my Lord, lest they come near me.”

23:118 And say, “My Lord! Grant me the protection of forgiveness absolving my imperfections and bestow Grace, for You are the Best of the merciful.”

26:83 My Lord! Grant me wisdom and good judgment, and count me among those who have perfected their "Self".

26:84 And grant me the ability to convey the Truth even to those who will come after me.

26:85 And include me among those who will inherit the Garden of Bliss.

26:86 And forgive my father (by letting him become worthy of it). For, verily he is of those who go astray. (9:114), (14:41), (19:47), (60:4).

26:87 And put me not to embarrassment the Day when people are raised.

26.88 The Day when wealth and children will not avail anyone.

26:89 And when only he will prosper that brings to Allah a noble heart." (37:85).

26:117 Thereupon he prayed, "My Lord! Behold, my people are accusing me of lying.

26:118 Hence, judge between me and them openly, and save me and my company of believers.”

27:19 Solomon smiled joyously at her words and said, "My Lord! Enable me to be grateful for your blessings upon me and my parents. Enable me to work for the betterment of humanity and thus please You. Include me, by Your Grace, among your righteous servants."

28:16 And he prayed, "My Lord! Verily, I have hurt my ‘Self’. Forgive me then.” And He forgave him – for, indeed, He is the Forgiving, the Merciful. (Moses had intended only to help the weak and not to kill the other man).

28:17 He said, "My Lord! For You have bestowed Your Grace on me, nevermore shall I be a supporter of the guilty."

28:21 So he escaped from there, fearful, vigilant. He said, "My Lord! Save me from the oppressive people."

28:24 So he watered their flocks for them; then he turned back to the shade (of the tree he had been relaxing under). And he said, "My Lord! I am in dire need of any good that You bestow upon me and any opportunity that You provide me for doing good."

29:30 He prayed, "My Lord! Help me against people who spread corruption and disorder."

37:100 (Abraham emigrated to Syria and prayed), “My Lord! Grant me the company of the righteous, and children who will be righteous.”

38:35 Solomon prayed, "O My Lord! Absolve my imperfections and bestow upon me the gift of a kingdom that may not suit anyone after me. Verily, You are the Giver of Gifts.” (He did not wish to leave his great kingdom in incompetent hands and in all probability was thinking of merit in preference over lineage).

46:15 Now, We have enjoined upon man goodness toward his parents. In pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth. The carrying of the child and his total dependence on her took thirty months. And so, when he attains maturity and reaches forty years, he says, "My Lord! Enable me to be grateful for the blessings You have given me and to my parents, and that I may do works that meet Your Approval. And cause my generations to be righteous as well. Verily, unto You I turn, and truly do I submit to You." (2:233), (7:189), (31:14).

60:4 Indeed there is an Excellent Pattern for you in Abraham, and his companions. They said to their folk, “Verily, we stay clear of you and of what you worship instead of Allah. We denounce you and between us and you has arisen distance and aversion until you believe in Allah Then he prayed, “Our Lord! In You we place our trust, unto You we turn, and unto You is the Final Destination. (9:113), (14:41), (19:47), (33:21), (58:22).

60:5 Our Lord! Let us not be made a target of persecution at the hands of the rejecters. And protect us, our Lord!” Verily, You, You alone are the Mighty, the Wise.” (‘Ghafara = Helmet, armor = Protection = Forgiveness = Absolution of faults = Protection against intrinsic or extrinsic loss).

71:26 And Noah said, "My Lord! Leave not any of these rejecters to dwell in this valley.

71:27 If you should leave them, they will mislead Your servants and they will only beget division and ingratitude.

71:28 My Lord! Grant unto me the protection of forgiveness and unto my parents and whoever enters my house in Faith, and unto all the believing men and the believing women (of all times). And increase the oppressors in nothing but ruin of their evil schemes."

Aleikum asallam
student for life
Maurice Abdullah Buddin
Ubuntu is a complete Linux-based operating system, free with both community & professional support, and I invite you to participate too! "Ubuntu" is an ancient African word that means "Humanity to others".
HASBUNA KITABULLAH