Jesus

All your questions to Our Beacon can be posted here.
ghuzoor

Jesus

Post by ghuzoor »

"Verily, with Allah, the example or nature of Jesus is that of Adam (the other humans) who were initially created from dust and then evolved through different stages of life (22:5), (30:20)). He created mankind beginning from hydrated inorganic matter, then He said unto him, "Be! And he is." (The process of procreation of the humans goes on, "IS")"

This is the translation of QXP 03.059.IN the above example what we are talking about? If jesus had a father he did not have to go through the process of dust and different stages of life. All he needed was a father and a mother for normal birth or creation. Please help!!!!!
Dr. Shabbir

Jesus

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Oh, dear brother!

Dust - water - moist clay - life. That is the beginning of life.

Please study EVOLUTION in QXP.

Thanks!
Wassalam,
SA
SE

Jesus

Post by SE »

There are two "parts" to what is written there. The first states that Jesus is Human. The second part states that humans originally evolved from "hydrated inorganic matter" and continue to procreate (trough reproduction). For reproduction to occur you need both male and female gametes, so Jesus had a mother and father.
Dr. Shabbir

Jesus

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Of course, Sir! Jesus had a father (Joseph Carpenter) and a mother (Mary).

Dr. Shabbir's blog frequently addresses such issues with thorough research and references.

ABOUT JESUS CHRIST

JESUS NEVER ASCENDED: Under the Biblical influence, most Muslims believe in the Ascension of Jesus. But that would be contrary to Divine Laws. He did not ascend to the skies. Allah is everywhere. Rafa' = To exalt in honor = Raise in degrees.
3:55 “O Jesus! I will cause you to die of natural causes and I will exalt you in honor and I will clear you of the slander of the disbelievers. And I will cause those who truly follow you to dominate those who reject, until the Day of Resurrection. Eventually, all of you will return to Me, then I will judge among you about that wherein you used to differ.”
JESUS, LIKE OTHER MEN: Jesus was born like Adam i.e. Adami, a man like others. Adam = Mankind, not the first prophet (6:84-86). Many tafseers say Jesus was like Adam since the latter was born without a father or mother. But, in that case, Jesus had only mother but no father, and that is no likeness at all.
3:59 Verily, with Allah, the example (or nature) of Jesus is that of Adam (other humans) who were initially created from dust and then evolved through different stages of life (22:5, 30:20). He created him (mankind) beginning from inorganic matter, then, He said unto him, “Be! And he is.” (The process of procreation of the humans goes on, “IS”. 'Kun fayakoon' = The moment Allah decrees a thing, it starts happening.
JESUS DIED HERE: He was never raised to the heavens. Some priests rightly propagate:
01. Muslims believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ.
02. They believe in his physical miracles.
03. They say he is alive up in the heavens.
04. They also believe in his second coming.
Why don't they become Christians? Good question. Isn't it? But, are not these four dogmas non-Qur’anic fabrications of the Criminals of Islam? Aren't N2Is 90% Christian? Please see QXP 3:45-55.
JESUS WAS MARRIED: 13:38 And verily We sent Messengers before you, and We appointed for them wives and children as well. It was not given to any Messenger that he could bring a Sign (the requital people hastened for), but it came with Allah’s Leave (according to the Law of Respite). For every term (rise and fall of nations) there is a Written Law.
JESUS AND MARY MIGRATED: Jesus was never crucified (4:157). He died at a ripe old age (3:46).
23:50 And We made the son of Mary and his mother a symbol (of Our Grace). And, We gave them abode on an elevated resort, affording rest and security and fresh water springs.
Visit: www.tombofjesus .com
VIRGIN BIRTH: One of the important injunctions of the Qur’an is that Allah makes Laws as He wills in the World of Command and enforces them in the World of Creation i.e. the Universe (7:54, 85:16). And then, He never changes them. The grand empire of human learning, development, invention, science and technology would have failed to come off ground if Allah’s physical Laws in the Universe were to keep changing. Pregnancy requires the union of the male and the female chromosomes. Allah never changes His Laws. Therefore, the idea of a virgin birth, although popular among the Christians and Muslims, is non-Qur’anic and absolutely erroneous.
Jesus is referred to as son of Mary because his mother was more prominent and also because his father, Joseph the carpenter, died at an early age. The Bible also refers to Jesus as son of man and as son of David. In fact three of the four Gospels in their genealogies name Joseph as the father of Jesus. Mary was the first revolutionary and that too, a feminine voice, against the man-made institution of monasticism. Let us note here a few salient points for the sake of clear understanding.
 Mary was a descendant of Prophet Aaron. Even generations after a prominent person, it was customary to call the descendants by his or her name. In Luke 1:5 Elizabeth, the wife of Prophet Zachariah, is referred to as, “One of the daughters of Aaron”. Similarly, Mary is referred to as sister of Aaron in the Qur’an 19:28.
 In 19:22-23 Mary is shown grieving, then talking to her husband. Marrying him in violation of the sanctuary rules, lack of shelter and labor pains all add to her grief which she is expressing.
Now a few more important concepts given in the Qur’an that strongly negate the fallacy of the “virgin birth” of Jesus:
 Allah does all things according to His Laws (3:40,19:9) You will never find Allah’s Laws changing or deviating (6:34, 6:116, 10:64, 17:77, 18:27, 33:38, 33:62, 35:43, 40:85, 48:23)
 The example of Jesus, as far as God is concerned, is the same as that of Adam. He created him from dust, then said to him, "Be!", and he was (3:59)
 By Adam is meant all mankind (7:11)
 All humans are created from dust, then from a zygote, the union of male and female gametes. (Verses too many to mention).
 The Qur’an emphatically and repeatedly states that all human beings are procreated from both male and female chromosomes, without exception. (Again, verses too many to mention, but Surah Al-Baqarah should suffice).
 Even God won’t have an offspring since He never had a mate (6:101).
Verse 19:22 narrates of Mary moving far off from her village. Since Mary had broken the rules of the shrine, she and her family kept the marriage with Joseph carpenter confidential. [Incidentally, much of this information also appears in The Apocalypse of Peter, Gospel of Mary and The Secret Book of James]
The Qur’an describes Zechariah and wife begetting Yahya a. s. against some odds but not against Allah's Laws. 3:40 Zechariah prayed to Allah, but then wondered, “My Lord! How could I have a son when old age has overtaken me already and my wife is barren?” He said, “So it will be, Allah does everything according to His Laws.” (The infertility in his wife was cured 21:90).
3:43 She (Mary) was told by angels to gather courage, quit monasticism, submit to the Command of her Lord and join her family for leading a normal life bowing to the design that Allah has ordained for people.
3:45 Angels said, “O Mary! Allah gives you the good news through a word from Him. ----.
3:47 Mary exclaimed! “O My Lord, How shall I have a son when no man has touched me?” He said, “Just as Allah creates everyone according to His Laws (3:40). When Allah decrees a matter, it starts happening.”
19:20 She said, "How can I have a son when no man has ever touched me? For, never have I been a loose woman!” (3:46, 19:28).
About 3:45-47 please note that Mary is only engaged and not yet married to Joseph.
Wassalam,
SA