Purpose of our creation

All your questions to Our Beacon can be posted here.
Ridwaan

Purpose of our creation

Post by Ridwaan »

As Salaamu Alaykum

Incidently we have posted this same question in our group discussions for the last week. One of our group replied as below to the question of the purpose of our creation.

Ridwaan
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi

My view- thinking to this question: God gave mankind free will. Our parents decided to have a child by making use of their free will and the child was conceived according to ALLAHS LAWS. ALLAH (SWT) did not make the decision for me to be on this earth it but it was due to two human beings, viz, my parent's decision or action because Allah also says:

31:28 Your creation and your raising again are only as that of a single life cell. Verily, Allah is the Hearer, the Knower.

I always wondered why ALLAH (SWT) placed so many verses on how parents should be dealt with and now I understand why. All these verses ALLAH shows how we should treat our parents and what we should give our parents. Thus, it is our parents that decided on our existence or their actions within the reality of the natural laws.
2:83: And (remember) when We made a covenant with the Children of Israel, (saying): Worship none save Allah (only), and be good to parents and to kindred and to orphans and the needy, and speak kindly to mankind; and establish worship and pay the poor-due. Then, after that, ye slid back, save a few of you, being averse.
2:215They ask thee, (O Muhammad), what they shall spend. Say: that which ye spend for good (must go) to parents and near kindred and orphans and the needy and the wayfarer. And whatsoever good ye do, lo! Allah is Aware of it.
4:36And serve Allah. Ascribe no thing as partner unto Him. (Show) kindness unto parents, and unto near kindred, and orphans, and the needy, and unto the neighbour who is of kin (unto you) and the neighbour who is not of kin, and the fellow-traveller and the wayfarer and (the slaves) whom your right hands possess. Lo! Allah loveth not such as are proud and boastful,
6:151Say: Come, I will recite unto you that which your Lord hath made a sacred duty for you: That ye ascribe no thing as partner unto Him and that ye do good to parents, and that ye slay not your children because of penury - We provide for you and for them - and that ye draw not nigh to lewd things whether open or concealed. And that ye slay not the life which Allah hath made sacred, save in the course of justice. This He hath command you, in order that ye may discern.
17:23Thy Lord hath decreed, that ye worship none save Him, and (that ye show) kindness to parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age with thee, say not "Fie" unto them nor repulse them, but speak unto them a gracious word.
46:15And We have commended unto man kindness toward parents. His mother beareth him with reluctance, and bringeth him forth with reluctance, and the bearing of him and the weaning of him is thirty months, till, when he attaineth full strength and reacheth forty years, he saith: My Lord! Arouse me that I may give thanks for the favour wherewith Thou hast favoured me and my parents, and that I may do right acceptable unto Thee. And be gracious unto me in the matter of my seed. Lo! I have turned unto Thee repentant, and lo! I am of those who surrender (unto Thee).
Dr. Shabbir

Purpose of our creation

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Dear brother Ridwaan,

Respectfully speaking, your post has nothing to do with the Purpose of our creation, nor does it address, "Why did He send me to this world without asking me?" Did He ask you, Sir?

Here are the questions again:

>>> 1. Kindly share with me/us your understanding of the purpose of our creation.

2. So, if Allah is not a tyrant, then why did he send me to this world without asking me? <<<

See the Blog for answers.

PLEASE ALWAYS USE QXP ACCORDING TO THE FORUM POLICY. THIS TIME WE WILL LET GO YOUR LAME N2I TRANSLATION.

:roll:
Wassalam,
SA