Dreams

All your questions to Our Beacon can be posted here.
Razwan Iqbal

Dreams

Post by Razwan Iqbal »

What is the significant (if any)of Seeing the prophet Mohammad in your dreams, I have never experienced this.
It seems that for some this is a divine sign that the person is pure and close to Allah and his Messenger.
Can somebody comment on this.
thanks again

regards

Razwan

-------------------

Dear brother,

Humbly speaking, I have had the honor of seeing the exalted prophet in my dream seven times in my life. I think, this does not make me a better Muslim. But I may tell you that it is a matchless experience which you cannot forget all your life, even in the minutest details. And it makes you feel extremely blessed and delighted for weeks and months.

We know that most dreams are only a reflection of our thoughts. Most certainly, I have profound love for the exalted prophet, and often think of him.

Some ancient scholars have commented on a Hadith that it applies only to Sahaba Kiraam.

Hadith: "Whoever has seen me in dream, has indeed seen me since Satan cannot appear in my form."

Other scholars have said that whoever sees the exalted prophet in dream, has been granted a tremendous blessing.

Nothing but an ordinary Muslim,
Shabbir Ahmed
UmeAimon

Dreams

Post by UmeAimon »

Salam all,

I want to share my thoughts about dreams and specially the ones in which I saw (well I thought in dream it was them!) Prophet Mohammad and Jesus PBUT. Well I don’t know what is the significance of such dreams, but I felt overwhelmed first and really good after that. It gave me much needed courage and strength at both the times I saw these great personalities.
Most of the times dreams are reflection of your own unconscious contemplation or the effects/reactions from the conditions around you on your “self” or brain, but I would like to know about dreams that come out of the blue and turn out to be true somehow! I honestly think it cannot be just result of one’s own thought process or mere coincident. There is definitely more to that which we may not understand scientifically at this point of time. I have been getting such dreams since childhood and my grandma used to tell me different meanings of different dreams or symbols that I used to see in a dream and that came true amazingly.
Has anyone ever had such dreams?

thank you

UmeAimon
Dr. Shabbir

Dreams

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Dear Sister, AA

You are such an intelligent lady, Ma-Sha-Allah!

55:29 All creatures in the heavens and earth seek their needs from Him. And every day is He in a Marvelous Splendor.

55:30 Then, O Men and women! Which authority of your Lord will you deny?

We know that Allah has created the Universe with a sublime Purpose.

51:47 And it is We Who built the Universe with power, and certainly, it is We Who are steadily expanding it.

[Samaa = Sky = Heaven = Allegorically the Universe. Bi-Ayidin = With both hands = With power. The expansion of the Universe was first proposed by the Belgian cosmologist Georges Lemaitre and the Russian scientist A. Friemann. In 1929, it was observed for the first time by the American astronomer Edwin Hubble. The Quran had given us this knowledge 14 centuries ago! 55]

At the present state of our knowledge, we may not comprehend how the Natural Forces are interacting with us toward completion of the Divine Plan. Almost everyone has on occasion seen dreams that seem to come from nowhere and turn out to be true. Probably, Quantum Physics will be the first discipline to solve many of such mysteries in the next few decades.

:wink:
Wassalam,
SA
Razwan Iqbal

Dreams

Post by Razwan Iqbal »

AA Uncle

thanks for your reply. I have not had the pleasure so far, so as they say keep dreaming ;-)

take care

AH
Arnold Yasin Mol

Dreams

Post by Arnold Yasin Mol »

Dear sister,

Please buy these books who can explain you about how the Universal Record called by scientists Zero Point Field or the Quantum Field, how these universal energy fields store all information and how these interact with our brain.

Then you can have an update on what we know at the moment:

http://www.amazon.com/Field-Updated-Ed-Secret-Universe/dp/006143518X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1202585762&sr=1-1

And especially:

http://www.amazon.com/Science-Akashic-Field-Integral-Everything/dp/1594771812/ref=pd_sim_b_1_img

I have also 2 small introductions here:

http://www.ourbeacon.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1016

http://www.ourbeacon.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=42
Dr. Shabbir

Dreams

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Oh, you are still too young, dear betay Radwan :-)
Wassalam,
SA
Arnold Yasin Mol

Dreams

Albert Einstein:

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.

Anais Nin:

The possession of knowledge does not kill the sense of wonder and mystery. There is always more mystery.

Eden Phillpotts:

The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.

Immanuel Kant:

Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life.

:wink:
UmeAimon

Dreams

Post by UmeAimon »

Salam all,

Good to hear from you again dear brother Arnold. I have been missing the forum members more than my own family. Thank you for recommending these books. I read the introduction you gave in your post. I think they are quite enlightening. I’ll try to read those books too inshahAllah!

And thank you Dr. Shabbir once again for your kind reply. But perhaps I am not that intelligent otherwise I wouldn’t be wondering how does “You are such an intelligent lady mashahAllah...” relates to the subject. Not that I think you are wrong ... :lol: but do you think there is a link between intelligence and the kind of dreams one sees? It could be but I remember seeing first significant dream when I was only 14. Anyhow I think after reading some of Arnold’s post I got some general idea of how it could happen.
Perhaps someday everything will be clearer.

jazakAllah

UmeAimon
Arnold Yasin Mol

Dreams

Salaam,

The books I have read till now concerning dreams give these sources for dreams:

1. Interaction between subconciousness and conciousness. Any surpressed inner need, feeling, fear, wish or desire that is supressed or not understood by the conciousness will be expressed by your subconciousness through symbolism and making use of the already attained images in your memory.

This is also why all those books (mainly Sufi books), that claim they know the meanings of for example swimming in water, are completely and utterly nonsense. As a person who can't swim, or is scared of water, will use water as a different symbol, then a person who swims everyday or is a fisherman by profession.

This must be kept in mind.

2. Interaction between your Biofield and somebody else's Biofield. Information is exchanged between 2 subconciousness as a sort of communication. This is why many times people close to you can share a dream with you.

3. Interaction between your Biofield and the Universal Field.
Information is obtained from the Universal Field which explains why people can dream and use images of things they have never seen or heard before.