Shabbir - Health Deeds :-)

Welcome to New and Improved Beacon Forum. Here all General Discussions and News items can be posted and discussed.
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Dear children, AA

I want you to know that the 59 year old Uncle Shabbir has been rather a little unfit for a couple of years. Can't play Cricket :-)

Al-Hamdulillah, the belated diagnosis has now come through. You see the physicians don't fall for the usual easy to diagnose problems. Every single test possible had been coming out normal, yet, I would feel completely exhausted, practically thrown in bed, for 2-3 days every week. Puzzle, puzzle! Fortunately, my humble strife never stopped, although it did slow down.

Then, Allah showered His Mercy on me. An unplanned blood test carried out by my nephrologist son, Fawad, by chance revealed Periodic Hypokalemia (a deficiency of potassium caused by a minor kidney malfunction). Treatment? - as easy as the diagnosis was difficult. Take a potassium pill a day and that's it.

I am writing this because our dear Arnold Yasin asked me to share the info with you.

Al-Hamdulillah, I can once again work up to 16 hours a day!

Here are the projects underway:

QXPiii is coming out in different formats In-Sha-Allah this year, all with Arabic text.

- Soft cover
- Hard cover
- Pocket size
- Audio CD
- Feature loaded computer CD

Then we are working on:
- A Book With Qur'anic Quotes
- Qur'anic Du'as
- The Qur'anic QUL Book (Say O Prophet! - verses)
- The Book On O Mankind! Verses
- Ahsan-al-Hadith Book

Add to these:
- My globally popular weekly Urdu newspaper Column DASTAK
- Improving on all my 38 books (so far) with every new reprint.
- Hundreds of emails, letters, phones and four meetings with non-Muslims per month.

We can accomplish nothing without Allah's help, so we are grateful to Him, always.

Another reason to be grateful to the Almighty: Our books and all works are in great demand around the world.

May Allah make your/our lofty and noble ideas and labor fruitful. Let Him enable us to convey to the world how benevolent the True Al-Islam is, and what Islam is not. That is the wages we seek from His Majestic Presence.

The latest count of new Muslims through Ourbeacon since year 2001 - an incredible 13,800 plus, Ma-Sha-Allah!

A life-long student,
Wassalam,
SA
Adeel

Post by Adeel »

Salaam uncle

I am pleased to hear about your recovery.
Already you were doing so much with the grace of Allah and now we will get a lot more I guess :)

The malaaika truly prostrate to the servants of Allah, for people like you serve mankind.

Take care and still try to be a little careful.
Adeel
Saleena

Post by Saleena »

Yes Uncle, it so good to hear the cause of your problem has been identified and resolved. But as Adeel has said, please do not over-exert yourself.
Deliver! - A news show with a difference, coming soon -
http://www.deliverancefilms.co.uk
Maurice Abdullah

Post by Maurice Abdullah »

Sallam my dear friends
hope this little link helps with the planned
- The Qur'anic QUL Book (Say O Prophet! - verses)
this was worked on and placed on our website by our dear friend Dr Tanveer Hussein here is the link, missed ever so much since his return to Pakistan with our dear sister his wife also a Dr and their beautiful daughter.

it may not be the complete list

http://www.quranicteachings.co.uk/sayings-of%20the-prophet-all.htm
alaikum asallam
life long student
Maurice Abdullah Buddin
Ubuntu is a complete Linux-based operating system, free with both community & professional support, and I invite you to participate too! "Ubuntu" is an ancient African word that means "Humanity to others".
HASBUNA KITABULLAH
tammyswofford

Post by tammyswofford »

Continued good health, Dr. Shabbir.

LCDR Tammy Swofford
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Oh, this is such a wonderful gift from Maurice!

Thanks and may Allah reward you!
Wassalam,
SA
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Update on my health & deeds:

Those 24-72 hours spells of weakness after 6-7 good days keep playing hide and seek with me. In the last nearly 3 years we have felt at times that the diagnosis has been made. But then, the symptoms return despite the new treatment.

Sometimes I feel like retiring even from the computer. But, can a man who has lived such a full and successful life with music, singing, sports, reading, writing, medicine, military, humor, family and so on, get contented doing nothing?

(The real existence on earth is of the person or the system that benefits humanity).

13:17 He sends down water from the height causing the riverbeds to flow according to their measure and the flood bears on its surface swelling foam. And, when they use fire to refine metals for their jewelry or equipment, foam is produced like it. In this way Allah is citing for you the example of the Truth and the Falsehood. For, as far as the foam is concerned, it passes away as scum upon the river banks - While that which is of benefit to mankind, abides on earth. (The real existence on earth is of the person or the system that benefits humanity). This is how Allah uses analogies for you to understand.

In-Sha-Allah the planned projects will be completed with His help this year.

We must not give up until the Call comes :-)

Sincerely,
-SA
Wassalam,
SA
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Update on my health & deeds:

Those 24-72 hours spells of weakness after 6-7 good days keep playing hide and seek with me. In the last nearly 3 years we have felt at times that the diagnosis has been made. But then, the symptoms return despite the new treatment.

Sometimes I feel like retiring even from the computer. But, can a man who has lived such a full and successful life with music, singing, sports, reading, writing, medicine, military, humor, family and so on, get contented doing nothing?

(The real existence on earth is of the person or the system that benefits humanity).

13:17 He sends down water from the height causing the riverbeds to flow according to their measure and the flood bears on its surface swelling foam. And, when they use fire to refine metals for their jewelry or equipment, foam is produced like it. In this way Allah is citing for you the example of the Truth and the Falsehood. For, as far as the foam is concerned, it passes away as scum upon the river banks - While that which is of benefit to mankind, abides on earth. (The real existence on earth is of the person or the system that benefits humanity). This is how Allah uses analogies for you to understand.

In-Sha-Allah the planned projects will be completed with His help this year.

We must not give up until the Call comes :-)

This update is not intended to cause any alarms, although it should serve as a motivating factor for the youngsters to carry the torch.

Sincerely,
-SA
Wassalam,
SA