UMAR [RA] AND THE PERSIAN REVENGE

Post by abdalazizariff »

[REVENGE IN THE SHAPE OF DAROOD,HADEES,SEERAH ETC]

"B e s h i k a s t e O m e r P u s h t N a b a r B r a n A j a m R a
B a r b a d - o - F a n a d a R a g w a r e s h a A j a m R a
A i n O r b i d a b a r g h a s a b K h i l a f a t z a l i n e e s t
B a A l e O m e r K e e n a Q a d e e m A s t A j a m r a"

PERSIAN POET KURDI

That is to say Omer ( R . A ) b r o k e n t h e w a i s t o f r e p u t e d / P e r s
o n a l i t i e s o f I r a n a n d d a m a g e d t h e d i g n i t y o f o f f s p r i n g
a n d R a c e o f K i n g J a m s h e d , o u r d i s p u t e w i t h t h e m n o t o n
this i s s u e t h a t w h y A l i w a s d e p r i v e d f r o m c a l i p h a t e o u r
o b j e c t i o n o n l y t h a t O m e r ( R . A ) a n d h i s o f f s p r i n g c h a n g e d
our a n c i e n t c i v i l i z a t i o n a n d r e l i g i o n e v e n o u r h i s t o r y a n d g e o
g r a p h y , h e n c e b y h a n g i n g t h e T o g a o f A h l e B a i t a n d c o n c
e a l e d t h e h a t e o f I s l a m i n o u r b r e a s t s a n d t h e f i r e o f i m p u r i
t y a l r e a d y c o l d i n o u r f i r e t e m p l e , w h e n i t s s p a r k i n g s t i l l i n
o u r h e a r t s , w a i t i n g o n l y f o r c o n c u r r e n t t o s e e h o w i t i s
b u r s t w e w e r e n o t a l l o w e d t o a d o r e t h e f i r e , h e n c e w e s t a
r t e d a d o r e t h e d i v i n e l i g h t o f A h l e B a i t , a s a n d w h e n o u r f
i r e b u r s t e d , w e w i l l p o u r t h i s d i v i n e l i g h t i n f i r e t e m p l e a n d
t a k e t h e r e v e n g e f r o m I s l a m .

Ref:U z a i r A h m e d S i d d i q u e -S a b a i S a b z B a g h -p a g e 2 5 - 2 6 -U r d u
a r o u g h t r a n s l a t i o n ]
https://ebooks.rahnuma.org/1497219194-U ... h.pdf.html

ANOTHER BRIEF EXPLANATION
"He (UMAR-RA) broke the back of bravemen of AJAM, and destroyed the throne of
JAMSHEED, so our quarrel against him is not due to the usurpation of ALI's Khilafat but due to
the old malice, AJAM bears against his family".[available at ebooks.rahnuma-religious tales-facts or fiction-page 218]

"The Persians. thus ultimately took the revenge of their defeat at the hands of
Arabs. in the battle of Q'adsia. These are not mere conjectures. Persians themselves
accept this view. Hussain Kazimzada is a famous present day historian of Iran. In his
book entitled. Tajalliyat-e·Ruh·-e-lran dar Adwar-e-Tareekhi he relates as follows:-
"When Sa'ad bin abl Waqas. as a representative of Caliph II (Hazrat Omar)
conquered Iran. the Iranians since then were nurturing feelings of jealousy and revenge
within themselves which was expressed off and on in different forms. until they
completely came to the surface with the foundation of Shia sect. The well informed
people know very well and agree with it that in the foundation and appearance of
Shiaism. In addition to the ideological differences. there Is also a political element.
Iranians could neither forget, nor forgive, that a handful of naked feet desert people of
Arabia conquered their ancient kingdom. looted its treasures and killed so many
innocent people."

The same historian writes further:-

"Our sane ancestors had neither any love for Bani Fatima (the descendents of the
-e daughter of Muhammad ). nor any enmity against Bani Omayya. their only goal was to
overthrow somehow or other the Arab rule and revive thereby their ancient kingdom
and glory. Because the Hashamite caliphate came to an end after the death of Hazrat
Ali and the caliphate of Bani Omayya, a pure Arabian power took Its place and became
recognised as the central authority of Islam. the non-Arabs thus became completely
dominated by the Arabs. Then the only course left for us was to come to the aid of
Hashamites and instigate them to rise agatnst the ruling power. This is what our
ancestors did."
Thus In the words of Kazimzada when the Persians brought the end of Bani
Omayya's caliphate with the aid of Hashamites. and Abbasids who were Hashamites
took their place, they (Persians) sent for Halakoo Khan to put an end to the Arab rule."

Ref:Conspiracies against the Quran/Dr. Abdul Wadud, M.C., M.B.B.S. [available at ebooks.rahnuma]

"There is no need of any Imam Mahadi. The defeated mentality and lethargic nations wait for some one to help them ,to liberate them from centuries old servitude .This written madidate is our Imam, it has universal and immutable principles to get us out from the present humiliating and perplex situation"
AKHTAR SHERAZI

The Temple in Jerusalem or the Holy Temple (Hebrew: תיב שדקמה,transliterated Bet HaMikdash) was built in ancient Jerusalem in c. 10th century BCE and subsequently rebuilt several times. It was the center of Israelite Jewish worship, primarily for the offering of sacrifices known as the korbanot. It was located on Jerusalem's Temple Mount. It was the center of ancient Judaism and has remained as a focal point for Jewish services over the millennia.
FROM THE TEMPLE TO THE TALMUD EXPLORING JUDAIC ORIGINS, HISTORY, FOLKLORE AND TRIBAL TRADITIONS
By Harrell Rhome, M.Div., Ph.D.[page 14]

“Truth has nothing to do with the number of people it convinces.”— Paul Claudel
“Lighthouses don’t go running all over an island looking for boats to save; they just stand there shining.”― Anne Lamott

"You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. "
PROPAGANDA IS SO POWERFUL THAT IT WILL HUMANISE DEMONS AND DEMONISE HUMANS.