abdalazizariff

ADAM AND EVE-LESSON 101-- PANJ-TAN

Post by abdalazizariff »

ADAM AND EVE-LESSON 101-- PANJ-TAN

The Prophet said: ..By:"Ahlul Bayt", Lucknow
Date: Saturday, 23 September 2017, 11:13 pm
Bismillah Arrahman Arraheem ---As-salamu alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatoh,

Holy Prophet Muhammad al Mustafā (salla llāhu ʿalayhi wa-alehe wa-sallam) said:
“When Allāh created Adam (alayhi salām), and blew His spirit in his form. The angels performed sajdah to him. Then Allāh sent him along with his wife, Hawa (alayhi salām), into jannah. Adam (alayhi salām) looked at the throne and saw 5 lines written on it. Adam (alayhi salām) asked, “O’ My Lord! Who are They?” Allāh said, “They are those through whom My creation will seek My intercession and I will intercede through Them.” Adam said, “O’ My Lord! They have great importance to You. What are Their names?” Allāh said, “I am Mahmood and first of Them is Muhammad (salla llāhu ʿalayhi wa-alehe wa-sallam), I am Ala and the second of Them is Ali (alayhi salām). I am Fatir and the third from Them is Fatima (alayhi salām). I am Mohsin and the fourth from Them is Hasan (alayhi salām). I am Ahsan and the fifth from Them is Hussain (alayhi salām). They all praise Me, Allāh”
[Reference: Maani ul Akbar pg 157, narrated by Ibne Masood] the above is a ourbeacon /forum post

PANJ-TAN AND THE INCIDNET OF MUBAHILA
(Adopted from Allama Abdul Quddus Hashmi)
1. THE PANJ-TAN OF VARIOUS NATIONS:
The five sacred personalities of the people of NOAH are, VADD, SO-VA, YA GHOOS, YA-OOQ and NASAR, of them SOVA is a Goddess, and the remaining four are Gods. These are the first PANJ-TAN we find in AL-QURAN.
2. PANJ-TAN OF THE COMMUNITY OF SAMREEN:
IN-LEEL, IN-KI, NANAA, OO-TOU, MA-MA, of them MA-MA is a Goddess, and the remaining four are Gods. later on NANAA was also called a Goddess.
3. THE FIVE SACRED PERSON OF AKAVI PEOPLE:
NAN-GAY, MOUL-KE, HIYA, ARO-KI, ODU, of them NAN-GAY is a Goddess and the remaining four are Gods.
[for complete article go to ebooks.rahnuma.org/religion
go to authors-Allama Habibur Rehman Kendhalvi-download
Religious Tales-Facts or Fiction English-pages 346-352]
[summer special sale- copy and paste
Hazrat Ali; Father of Sufism - A Sufi Metamorphosis:http://zoya-thewayofasufi.blogspot.com › 2017/05 › ha..]
abdalazizariff

Re: ADAM AND EVE-LESSON 101-- PANJ-TAN

Post by abdalazizariff »

https://ebooks.rahnuma.org/1640572103-H ... N.pdf.html

panj-tan pages 346-352

shan-e-nuzool -hidden agenda in action!

"There is a tradition that the entirety of the knowledge of the Qur’an can be found in the fatihah; the entire fatihah is contained in the first line, bismillah ir-rahman ir-rahim, everything in that phrase is found in bismillah; all of that knowledge is found in the first letter, beh – a boat-shaped letter with a dot underneath; all of the knowledge of the beh is found in the dot, and that dot is Hazrat Ali."
The Fatihah begins our prayers; it begins our interaction with revelation.
All of that is encompassed in a dot.
That dot is Hazrat Ali:The dot is the father of sufism; The helper of downtrodden; The seer who appears in dreams of Sufi's; The first dot of the Qur’an; The door to meaning of the Qur’an; The beginning of the line of Imams: The king of all Sufi's!

[summer special sale- copy and paste
Hazrat Ali; Father of Sufism - A Sufi Metamorphosis:http://zoya-thewayofasufi.blogspot.com › 2017/05 › ha..]

LOL: DOT -prediction about email address or should this idiot have a zoom meeting with our friendly Psychiatrist in the West Coast for
clear explanation.
jawaidahmed

Re: ADAM AND EVE-LESSON 101-- PANJ-TAN

Post by jawaidahmed »

Every dot and beh will be revealed on Judgment Day for those who make a mockery of the Qur'an and make humans lords over them.