LEVEL 2021 Trailer Santos Bonacci

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
ATruther

Post by ATruther »

"il take you on single handedly, any globe tard out there"!!
Santos Bonacci.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWVqgBkK1-U

Level (The Film) See Both Movie Trailers!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjBFjrrexEU
jawaidahmed

Re: LEVEL 2021 Trailer Santos Bonacci

Post by jawaidahmed »

Mental retardation is the only level of this trailer.
I cannot wait for the full movie. Have been a little depressed recently so need a comedy film to improve my mood.
Cosmic scale incomprehensible to ant mind, but that does not stop minutiae from becoming self-made geniuses.

The following says it all:-

Bonacci - Urban Dictionaryhttps://www.urbandictionary.com › define › term=Bona...
Multiple Meanings : - To talk extremely loud in an office environment when on the phone to business clients to make it sound like you're overly important.

And as for his language, he is far from saintly!
ATruther

Post by ATruther »

All we get get from you is silly sarcasm and mate trust me you are not even funny. Closed minds will never see the obvious. Why hide behind your little desk keyboard warrior,? Go ahead and contact him and try refute him if you have the cojones! Go on... he's challenging you or any other globe tard out there.

"il take you on single handedly, any globe tard out there"!!
Santos Bonacci.

A.
jawaidahmed

Post by jawaidahmed »

Simple question, why have the Level film contributors not paid for a balloon or plane flight to go over to the edge of the 'flat' earth and photograph this for all to see? They have not because they cannot but their answer is to say there is a secret, invisible army stopping everyone getting too close!

Everything else they say has been refuted by many others, myself included, as a genuine lack of any scientific or intellectual thought to what they are saying.

I protested to Dr Saab about posts like yours and I have been made a moderator for the forum. I will be exercising this by denying any and all posts deemed to be stupid, and those where if someone is stupid enough to believe what is being written and may cause them harm if followed, eg covid is a lie!

If you cannot present something sensible for us to read, it will be banned and eventually so will you.

Best regards.
PS if you have read any of my posts on any issue, I never back down unless I am proved wrong and my cojones are in perfect working order!
ualis123

Post by ualis123 »

There is nothing wrong if he posted about the flat earth. How is it harming anyone?
If you don't agree post a counterargument but you just can not call anyone stupid or so.
I wonder who authorized you to be a moderator? Your reply is degrading and insulting.
If you do not like my response ban me as well.
p.s.
Dr. Shabbir, I thought it is an open forum where people have posted songs as well but it seems like that we are dealing with a dictator here.
jawaidahmed

Post by jawaidahmed »

The truther has been posting on the other forum and I have answered most of his points and presented Prof Dave videos etc showing the sheer stupidity of flat earth. Enough is enough.

The forum has rules and one of them is that it will not allow N2I propagation and I have complained about the lowering of the forum standards with flat earth posts, covid is not real and the world is run by lizards.

The title at the top of the page says this forum is for "expounding the authoritative, authentic Qur'an and its basic principles in all clarity," and not nonsense conspiracy theories that have repeatedly been fact checked but ignored, so this forum is not for this and repeated stupidity will be banned.

Best regards and any Qur'an based questions, comments, information etc will be wholeheartedly and desperately awaited for.
ATruther

Post by ATruther »

"Simple question, why have the Level film contributors not paid for a balloon or plane flight to go over to the edge of the 'flat' earth and photograph this for all to see? They have not because they cannot but their answer is to say there is a secret, invisible army stopping everyone getting too close!"

By all means they could easily do that if they were allowed to do so.

First of all Who says there is an "edge"of FE that you mean like somewhere in outa space??? You see it's complete sarcasm posts like this of yours which you keep posting without any real thorough research at all. Some of the links i have postage have all the answers in them.

It's really obvious to me you have not done any real research on FE at all. There is Live footage of The 200 feet Ice walls which is known as the South perimeter. also checkout Admiral Byrd and his expedition to Antarctica

LONGINES CHRONOSCOPE WITH RICHARD E. BYRD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrdSal9uH28

"" a continent as big as America beyond the South Pole"" Admiral Birds very own words
jawaidahmed

Post by jawaidahmed »

Another video presented which has not been understood. The man states that there is a land going down from America beyond the south pole that has not been explored properly at the time of this video. They were looking to make bases so that planes, not dogs could land and be used to explore the area.
The south pole is in the middle of a snow cover land mass called Antarctica. That means that approximately half of the land mass is beyond the south pole from America. 5.5million square miles divided by 2, half in your language, is 2.75milliomn square miles. This is near to the 2.9 million square miles for the size of America. What part of this is hard to understand?

There is no secret land mass or military bases, a figment of a very imaginative imagination trying tom foolery to justify a false belief in flat earth.

MY three year old grandson climbed up a 300 high snow covered hill a few months back, so your 200 foot snow mountain to stop us peering over the edge of the world is laughable. You need to step back and re-connect with reality.

All flat earth videos you present have been fact checked and found wanting, so keep up the good work.

Facts:
Antarctica
It contains the geographic South Pole and is situated in the Antarctic region of the Southern Hemisphere, almost entirely south of the Antarctic Circle, and is surrounded by the Southern Ocean. At 14,200,000 square kilometres (5,500,000 square miles), it is the fifth-largest continent and nearly twice the size of Australia .

America
The land area of the entire United States is approximately 3,800,000 square miles (9,841,955 km 2), with the contiguous United States making up 2,959,064 square miles (7,663,940.6 km 2) of that.
ATruther

Post by ATruther »

"All flat earth videos you present have been fact checked and found wanting, so keep up the good work."

"fact checked" LOL. Your are seriously comical and embarrassing yourself.

Instead of being a Sarcastic Self righteous and very close minded old man, Go and meet Santos Bonnacci's challenge and try your utter best to refute what he is saying if you speak the Truth.. I'm sure you will be able to find his details.
ATruther

Post by ATruther »

ualis123

Thank You. A voice of reason. I concur in all what you have said. very apt, "seems like that we are dealing with a dictator here".

Most posts by Jawaid the assigned "moderator" have been nothing but degrading and insulting towards my Posts especially regards to The Flat Earth. He also went as far as attacking me personally and my Beloved Mother who passed two years ago. All respectable Readers can see this clearly as daylight. How low can one go?? Quran only are you , really??

Isn't it ironic that this hater of the Flat Earth Truths is supposed to be Quran only Follower and Believer YET In Quran the Almighty Allah talks about the Geo centric Model of the Cosmos and Earth which is Flat and Stationary and the Sun and Moon orbit it and Not the Heliocentric Model Spinning blue marble earth which is Propagated by known Liars and deceivers like nasa and Free mason Jesuits.

There is a massive Truth movement happening right now and there is no stopping it. The nefarious Elite and their agencies know this and they are trying to ridicule FE as it is the Biggest lie ever created on Mankind and I will speak my Truth even if my voice shakes. Yet let readers and people of Open heart, mind and understanding do their own research and come to their own conclusions based on what they experience in real life with their Lord given faculties and what they read of Al Quran and even the Torah on this subject. Both say we reside on a Flat Stationary Earth. not to mention all the other ancient civilisations also who fully believed this. it is only nasa and other space agencies who say different.
jawaidahmed

Santos Bonacci debunks himself!

Post by jawaidahmed »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73dC_j2z0no

santos is making claims about time travelling ancient ones who only know the truth and I now know why I do not understand FE, I am to stupid to for Astrotheology and and Pisca theologia and not forgetting Christatheologica.

Are these the same lizards that are ruling the earth and stopping us from knowing about the flat earth?

Will he read my mind or does he need tea leaves in a cup, sorry flat saucer, cannot have anything looking like a globe !

He uses Dantes Divine Comedy drawing as evidence so I am not the only one thinking FE is a comedy farce, he does too.
jawaidahmed

Post by jawaidahmed »

Following complaints regarding this FE topic from others, all further posts will be disapproved.

Thank you
Silau

Post by Silau »

" a continent as big as America beyond the South Pole"" Admiral Birds very own words

Except for the fact that true flat earthers (including Santos Bundarrci) refuse to believe that there is a South Pole. As usual, flat earth research nonsense at its comical best 8-)