Found 2,602 cases where Vaccine targets COVID-19 (COVID19) and Patient Died

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
jawaidahmed

Re: Found 2,602 cases where Vaccine targets COVID-19 (COVID19) and Patient Died

Post by jawaidahmed »

There are going to be deaths due to covid vaccines, as with any other vaccine, as with any other medication consumed, as with sunlight on skin causing skin cancers and deaths. Everything has to be taken into perspective, stop going in the Sun, stop cancers but get vit d deficiency, lowers immunity, weak bones etc.
Same with covid. There are going to be people allergic to the ingredients of the vaccine, have adverse effects like blood clots, BUT if these are far, far, far, far, far less than the deaths from covid itself, then we take our chances.

Having a false agenda that covid is not real, is a conspiracy by lizards to control mankind, makes your posts about covid deaths not 'informative' but laughable. Nothing anyone says that is logical and intelligent will change your mind, but my post is not designed for that, it is meant to allow others to see how to take information and add wisdom to it for the best understanding, not a joke one.

Anyway, once more the Atruther has been found to be far from the truth, as wisdom comes with age and experience in the real world, not the one you like to inhabit.

Any offence is meant.
DrShabbir

Re: Found 2,602 cases - THE QUR'AN and the ART OF WAR

Post by DrShabbir »

"Any offence is meant."
LOL X 100

Azizam, I wish I could have your company.

I am excitedly reading your new book, THE QUR'AN and the ART OF WAR.

No exaggeration, no flattery. I do not know of a greater living scholar than Azizam Jawaid Ahmed of the UK.

May Allah bless you and your family!
Maj Gen Dr. Shabbir Ahmed, M.D.
drshabbir@bellsouth.net
Phone: 407-554-1544
704 Rainfall Dr. Winter Garden, FL 34787 USA
Upgraded Forum: viewforum.php?f=19
jawaidahmed

Post by jawaidahmed »

Thank you Dr Saab.
It is gratifying to know that a scholar of your calibre admires my work but many thanks go to you for the QXI translation which makes my job easier.

I am currently editing the fifth book, The Qur'anic Hadith and Sunnah which is going to get be hanged, and it will be knocking on your door as soon as it is ready.

Could you please address conspiracy and misinformation posts by some on the forum, they do nothing for the integrity of this site.
DrShabbir

Post by DrShabbir »

Azizam,

Since I am still learning to navigate the forum at a turtle pace, let me earnestly request you to become a moderator.

Dear Yusuf beta,
ydesai@prodigy.net
Could you please incorporate our own Jawaid Ahmed as one of the moderators?

Thanks in advance :-)
Maj Gen Dr. Shabbir Ahmed, M.D.
drshabbir@bellsouth.net
Phone: 407-554-1544
704 Rainfall Dr. Winter Garden, FL 34787 USA
Upgraded Forum: viewforum.php?f=19
ualis123

Post by ualis123 »

انڈیا کی 8 منٹ کی یہ دل ہلا دینے والی ویڈیو سی این این

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/20 ... irus-intl/
jawaidahmed

Post by jawaidahmed »

Thank you for your post.

Covid 19 is a global killer and its devastating effects if left unchecked is clearly shown by the horror that is unfolding in India.

Our dua's go out to all the scientists and intelligent politicians that are trying to control this. Dua being a means of solving problems we are presented with by looking into the Allah ordered world around us for the Allah given solution, not praying to Him to send Divine Intervention.
Silau

Post by Silau »

"انڈیا کی 8 منٹ کی یہ دل ہلا دینے والی ویڈیو سی این این "

معزز ترکر صاب، سی این این لنک کے لئے آپ کا شکریہ جو ہندوستان میں صورتحال کی سنگینی کو ظاہر کرتا ہے جیسا کہ دنیا بھر میں موجود ہے۔ میں اب بھی اپنے وطن گجرات کے مغربی ساحل پر کھوئے ہوئے پیاروں کے لئے غمگین ہوں اور اس لئے واقعی آپ کی گہری ہمدردی کی تعریف کرتا ہوں، ایک بار پھر شکریہ۔