WHY PAKISTAN?

General World History and its relation to Islam.
Dr. Shabbir

WHY PAKISTAN?

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

The founding fathers (Allama Iqbal & Quaid-e-Azam) sincerely desired to create a state that would run by Qur'anic principles. Iqbal in his famous 1930 address at Ilahabad as president of Muslim League stated the objective was to erase the blots left on the face of Islam by Arabian monarchy. MAJ reiterated his will to attain a free homeland in which the Qur'anic principles would be established. Both of them seeing the passionate desire of Indian Muslims to attain freedom from the British and Hindu domination expected the masses to remember their promise to Allah.

Muslim League passed the Pakistan Resolution on 23rd March 1940.

Since then, Hindu-Muslim sentiments ran higher than ever and achieving Pakistan became a matter of survival for the Muslims of India. Quaid-e-Azam MAJ said in 1946, "If we fail to achieve Pakistan, not only Muslims but Islam will be eliminated from the face of India."

This sounds a very strong and emotional statement but the evidence to the truth of Jinnah's statement is borne out by overwhelming evidence, too extensive for me to type. MAJ was never an emotional man.

Hindu leaders had accelerated the SHUDHI (reversion of Muslims to Hinduism) & SANGHTAN (Hindus learning martial arts and laathi charge to kill or maim Muslims) movements to carry out their sinister plan to erase Islam and Muslims from the face of India. "Islam is a RORDA (hard stone) in the stomach of India. It will keep us in griping pain until eliminated", they said. Pundit Nehru stated in 1947 to let Muslims make Pakistan only for India to destroy it in 1948. The then chief justice of India said in 1950 that the Indian government were about to launch an all out attack on Pakistan and eliminate Islam and Muslims from India once and for all but for some unforeseen hindrances.

Dr Israr Ahmed Marhoom who was a prominent student leader of Muslim League in Hisaar UP says in a video of 2009 that Quaid-e-Azam's assessment was absolutely correct.

Dr Javid Iqbal s/o Allama Iqbal (1924-?) in his video interview states in 2010 that those who think that Hindus and Muslims could live together in justice, peace and harmony after independence from the British are sadly mistaken. Either the Muslims of India would have been annihilated or merely survived in shame as slaves to Hindus like the poor Kashmiris today sighing under one million Indian soldiery.

Some of my Muslim brothers and sisters living in India may find it difficult to agree with the above writing. But Pakistan, however corrupt it may be, is a blessing to Muslims of the Indo-Pak subcontinent. And still it is light at the end of the tunnel.

I know that the above write-up is deficient in authentic references but you may find much detail with due references in my book HINDU AUR RAAM RAJ KE KHWAB.

Listen to Dr Israr Ahmed (d.2010).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQkIaF3lHQA
Wassalam,
SA