155 - Wudhu, Pillars, Menstruation

Welcome to New and Improved Beacon Forum. Here all General Discussions and News items can be posted and discussed.
Dr. Shabbir

155 - Wudhu, Pillars, Menstruation

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

WUDHU, PILLARS, MENSTRUATION – A Sister

Dear Dr. Shabbir Ahmed, Assalam aleikum

I have three questions:

1. Why do we wash our feet, snort water into our noses, and gargle during Wudhu like animals? How about nail polish?
2. I don’t find the Five Pillars of Islam in the Quran. Am I missing some verse?
3. Why can’t women pray, fast, do Hajj or read the Book during their periods?

Wa alaikum Assalam, Sister!

Unfortunately, in the rampant Manmade, Counterfeit, Ajami, Number Two Islam: “While Allah wills ease, the Mullah wills hardship.” All your questions relate to the ‘Imamist’ N2I (The Number Two Islam). Please remember that the Ultimate Authority for us is nothing but the Book of Allah.

One: See the simple method of Wudhu in the Quran.

5:6 O You who have chosen to be graced with belief! When you congregate for Salaat, wash your faces and your forearms, hands to the elbows. Lightly rub your heads and your feet to the ankles. [But the “Islamic” clergy would rather have you wash your feet in the sinks, gargle your throat, snort water and loudly blow your nose, even in public rest areas, and invite justified rage from non-Muslims. The argumentation of ‘Arjulakum’ and ‘Arjulikum’ is absolutely an exercise in futility.)

The Shi’ah brothers and sisters are right here when they only rub their feet.
Nail polish is an excellent cleanser. The Maulvi will tell you that the water must reach the roots of your nails. The ignorant one doesn’t know how far and deep the nail roots extend. One would need a bloody surgery of the ten fingers every time for Wudhu then! There is no need at all to remove the nail polish before ablution.

Two: The term “Pillars of Islam” (‘Imaadiddin) nowhere appears in the Quran. The Zoroastrian “Imams” invented this term to distract Muslims from a life of action, and to confine them to rituals alone.

Three: The Qur’an does not forbid women from any of their routines during menstruation. Sexual intercourse is the only thing forbidden during menstruation.

2:222 They ask you about menstruation. Say, “It is an inconvenience. So keep away from intimacy with women during menstruation and approach them not until they are rid of it. Once they are rid of it, you may approach them (your wives) for intimate relations in the manner designed for you by God. Indeed, God loves those who turn to Him for guidance and He loves those who stay clear of false dogmas.”
Wassalam,
SA