BLOG 96 - King Urged to Block Execution

Welcome to New and Improved Beacon Forum. Here all General Discussions and News items can be posted and discussed.
Dr. Shabbir

BLOG 96 - King Urged to Block Execution

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

KING ABDULLAH URGED TO BLOCK EXECUTION OF A WOMAN

February 15th, 2008 by Dr. Shabbir
Sent by Courtney Schatz
From The Washington Post, Feb. 15, 2008

SAUDI ARABIA

King Urged to Block Execution

A human rights group appealed to Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah on Thursday to block the execution of a woman accused of witchcraft and performing supernatural acts. Human Rights Watch said in a statement that authorities never gave Fawza Falih the opportunity to prove her innocence in the face of “absurd charges that have no basis in law.” Why the persistent belief in witchcraft among some Muslims? It’s even in some “Muslim” countries’ penal codes. What’s up with this?
Courtney Schatz

….. From Shabbir ….. See the paradox dear Sister!
The Bible is replete with demons and demon expulsions, witchcraft, supernatural and supranatural phenomena in different forms. Yet, Christians left behind all such nonsense in the Church. The Quran repeatedly rejects the existence of JIBT (witchcraft, magic, ghoul, demons, clairvoyance, occult sciences etc) and still the JAAHIL Muslims are stuck in the quagmire, Ah! Dear God, will You ever help us? I guess not. Unless:

TANSURULLAHA WA YANSURUKUM (You help Allah and then He will help you). We humans must take the first step.
JIBT 4:51 Are you not aware of those who, after receiving their share of the Book (Quran), believe in JIBT (baseless mysteries, magic, future-telling, astrology, clairvoyance, evil eye, good and bad omens, amulets, dreams and prophecies, palm-reading, soothsaying, superstitions of all kind, jinn-possession of people, exorcism, blowing verses and senseless words on people or in food and drink, counting names on rosaries). And they believe in Taaghoot (the evil humans who try to play God with their tyranny or with their religious exploitation as priests and monks, Mullahs and Sufis of any religion)? And then they claim that they, the deniers (of the Quran) are better guided than the believers in the Book!

The human rights groups should ask King Abdullah to recite the QULS and get the matter over with.

As I said before, the N2Is are quick to reject their beloved Ahadith when they really want (and always for negative reasons).

The exalted Messenger reportedly said, “Nasharah (the pretense of expelling demons) is nothing but Satan’s handiwork.” He also said, “La Ghoul.” (There is no such thing as demons.)

Finally, recall even the exalted prophet getting bewitched according to many fabricated Ahadith! Ma’azaAllah (God forbid and His refuge is always sought).

THE PROPHET (S) AND MAGIC: The Quran is the greatest Smasher of all superstition such as magic, evil eye, physical miracles, clairvoyance, future-telling, good or bad omens and all things contrary to Sunnatillah (Allah’s Laws in Nature). It liberates mankind from all conjecture. Unfortunately, the Hadith literature often runs contrary to the Book of Allah and binds Muslims in the same shackles that the Quran had broken. The ‘Imams’ of history and Hadith fabricated a wicked story (also reported in Bukhari) that the exalted Messenger was affected by a spell of magic contrived by a Jewish magician, Lubaid bin ‘Aasim. After a while, a doll was recovered from an abandoned well as directed in a dream to the Prophet (S). The doll had needles on it along with some scalp hair of the Prophet tied around. Reminds you of Voodoo?

Under the influence of that magic, Rasool (S) used to think he had done a task while he actually had not done it. Finally, the last two Surahs (113 & 114) were revealed to the Prophet (S) and each needle was pulled out with recitation of a verse from them. He became normal again. To this day, the Mullah calls these Surahs as Ma’oozatain (The two protectors against magic etc!)

Believing in this contrived story in itself is sufficient to bring down the glorious office of prophethood. Yet, unfortunately, the so-called Muslims not only believe in it but to this day fall for unscrupulous people claiming to have the powers to cast spells of magic and to counter it, and thus deceive people into losing fortunes to them!
[17] The Quran says in no uncertain terms that it is the Zaalimeen (wrongdoers, the wicked) who claim that the exalted Prophet was ever bewitched.

Dear little sister Courtney Schatz, you are the most ‘natural’ Muslim I have seen in the West, Al-Hamdulillah. But, did I answer your question and appease your curiosity or simply got carried away in the relentless flood of Muslim ignorance?
Shabbir

Assalamu alaikum Dr. Shabbir,
You gave a most detailed and enlightening answer to my question. Thank you very much. I had no idea of the unfortunate situation of many N2 Muslims’ belief in witchcraft and other related “powers”.

DEAR SISTER, MOST “MUSLIMS” WILL TELL YOU THAT AN UNBELIEVER IN MAGIC & WITCHCRAFT IS BUT AN INFIDEL. (Saw the forged Hadith about the exalted prophet?) There is a cliche in Urdu, “Magic is THE Truth but the doer of it is an infidel.” [JADOO BAR-HAQQ, KARNAY WALA KAFIR] Now let’s see if the N2I king has more power or the stupid Mufti.

THE KING KINDLY BLOCKED THE EXECUTION :-)
Wassalam,
SA