BLOG 95 - The Rerehensible Mullahs

Welcome to New and Improved Beacon Forum. Here all General Discussions and News items can be posted and discussed.
Dr. Shabbir

BLOG 95 - The Rerehensible Mullahs

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

THE REPREHENSIBLE ‘MUSLIM’ CLERGY
January 14th, 2008 by Dr. Shabbir

From Grace

Dear Dr. Shabbir,

Reading the letter you received that inspired the January 4th blog made me feel guilty for also not crediting your writings for opening my eyes and calming my heart. I thank God for being led to your website.

I am an American woman and converted to Islam more that 4 years ago. I made the leap after reading the Holy Quran. Then I began being taught “explanations” of the Quran that confused me entirely, the hadiths. I pointed out that I had read in the Quran that the Word was clear and complete and easy to understand, I was quickly asked if I felt my knowledge was greater than the scholars of Islam. When I asked about teachings within the religion that contradicted the Quran I was told I was not really ready and sincere about submission. When I gave the opinion that much of Sharia Law frightened me because it seemed more tradition and culture than Quranic my teacher became angry and said that I did not have the education to contradict centuries of teachings of the bright minds of Islam.

But my mind was never able to accept these things. I drifted away with my guilt. It was very hard for me to lose what had, at first reading, seemed like the answer to the questions I had during my quest for God. I kept wondering what was wrong with me that God would call me to His Word and then leave me floundering, still searching.

Then, several months ago I found your website. It was a wonderful discovery!! Some people who feel somewhat as I do!! Although I have not registered, I visit almost everyday. So very much of it makes me feel at home again. The feeling of walking in light has returned and I am so very grateful to you and to God for this. So please forgive me for not writing sooner and expressing my gratitude. May God shower you with undreamed of blessings.

Peace to you and those you love.
———————————

Respected Sister, Peace & blessings!

Your letter touched my heart. The Muslim clergy are foolish and reprehensible, so I try to expose and neutralize them.
How did you discover www.ourbeacon.com?

I hope you have visited the Library section which has some of my books online.

I will be grateful if you comment on some areas.
Thanks a million for your very kind comments! You may call me with any questions 7/W at 954-746-2115 or email at drshabbir@bellsouth.net.

Sincerely,

Dr. Shabbir

TIME TO REFLECT: How many brothers and sisters are assisting in our highly effective, Noble Quranic Mission?
Wassalam,
SA