BLOG 89 - QUR’AN, ORDER REVEALED TO MUHAMMAD (S)?

Welcome to New and Improved Beacon Forum. Here all General Discussions and News items can be posted and discussed.
Dr. Shabbir

BLOG 89 - QUR’AN, ORDER REVEALED TO MUHAMMAD (S)?

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

QUR’AN, ORDER REVEALED TO MUHAMMAD (S)?
November 29th, 2007 by Dr. Shabbir

QURAN, ORDER REVEALED TO MUHAMMAD (S) – Courtney Schatz

QUESTION: I wanted to know what evidence people cite when they say the Qur’an was revealed to the Prophet (S) in stages—i.e., the Makkah verses, the Madinah verses. I think everything I’ve read about the Qur’an
promulgates this theory, including Qur’an translators. And if the “early” verses are at the back of the actual written Qur’an, who decided to put them there? When did the Qur’an become ordered as we know it today? But is
there any evidence that the Qur’an was revealed to the Prophet (S) all at once either? I know this isn’t exactly a burning issue in view of the problems of humanity, but I’ve really been thinking about it. Even Muhammad Asad writes the Qur’an was revealed in stages at various times in Makkah and in Madinah.

Any information or even a link if it’s on Our Beacon and I just haven’t been able to locate it much appreciated!
Wassalam,

Courtney Schatz

————–

Dear little sister, AA

Thank you for providing me the opportunity to expound the Truth at one place although it is scattered all over even in QXPi.

The Quran was unquestionably revealed at the exalted prophet’s heart as a one time down-load during a night of Ramadhan 610 CE. From then on, it was conveyed to people in stages on Divine Command. So, there is no human touch involved in its arrangement at all.
Humbly speaking, I am the first man to say this and prove it from the Quran itself.

2:185 The month of Ramadhan has been chosen for this collective training since this is the month in which the Qur’an was revealed, a Guidance for mankind, clearly explaining the ‘why’ of every Rule. And it is the Criterion of right and wrong. Hence, whoever witnesses this month (while he is well and at home) should participate in the program of Abstinence. But if any of you is sick or on a journey, let him practice Abstinence for the same number of days later. God desires for you ease, and He desires for you no hardship. The postponement is to enable you to complete the period. The objective of this training is to establish the supremacy of God (on earth) for, He has shown you a well-lighted road for you to show gratitude.

With the Glorious Name of God, the Instant and Sustaining Source of all Mercy and Kindness

44:1 H.M. Ha-Meem (Hakeem the Wise, Majeed the Glorious, states that),

44:2 By this Divine Writ that is clear in itself and makes things clear.

44:3 We have revealed it on a Blessed Night. We have always been warning.

Surah 97. Al-Qadr – The Majesty
[Author’s Note] This is the 97th Surah of the Qur’an. It has 5 verses. The Night of Majesty is when the entire Qur’an was revealed through Gabriel on the exalted Messenger’s heart in the month of Ramadhan in the year 610 CE. Its order and arrangement was exactly as we see today. Thereafter, it was revealed to mankind in stages over a period of 23 years. Contrary to popular belief, Iqra was not the first word revealed to the exalted Prophet. The Qur’an came as the Ultimate Criterion between the Right and the Wrong and ushered in a Splendor that has been spreading on earth during the last 14 centuries. 2:87-97, 2:185, 9:32-33, 14:1, 16:2, 17:85-86, 26:193, 42:52, 44:1-4, 70:4, 78:38, 81:17-19]

With the Glorious Name of God the Instant and Sustaining Source of all Mercy and Kindness

97:1 Indeed, We have revealed it in the Night of Majesty. [44]

97:2 Ah, what will enlighten you what it is, the Night of Majesty!

97:3 The Night of Majesty is better than a thousand months. [A day of enlightenment is better than a life-time of ignorance]

97:4 The Universal forces and the Divine revelation have descended therein, by their Lord’s Leave and shall work in concert with every decree to carry out His plan.

97:5 Peace! It is a message of Peace and Security, and inevitably, a new Morning of Enlightenment shall dawn. [39]
Wassalam,
SA