BLOG 62 - QXPiv Audio CDs the QXPiv Book - plus

Welcome to New and Improved Beacon Forum. Here all General Discussions and News items can be posted and discussed.
Dr. Shabbir

BLOG 62 - QXPiv Audio CDs the QXPiv Book - plus

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

QXPiv Audio CDs & the QXPiv Book & ...

Date: Wednesday, 9 March 2011, 4:46 am

1. The QXPiv Book is expected any day now.
2. QXPiv Audio, a set of 24 CDs is available.
3. Dr. Shabbir's Qur'an Transliteration CD is available with audio on demand. ANYONE can learn to recite the Qur'an fluently without help from a Qari.
4. A HISTORY OF PROPHETS and
5. A MAN OF THE MOST SUBLIME CHARACTER by Dr. Shabbir are print-ready. The number of orders will determine how many we should get printed.

:-)

954-746-2115
drshabbir@bellsouth.net

The QXPiv Book is expected any day now :-) The Qur'an Transliteration CD is available with audio on demand. Anyone can learn to recite the Qur'an without help from a Qari.
:-)
---------------------------------------------------------

QXPiv Audio CDs

Dear Dr. Shabbir,

Thank you so much for the QXPiv CDs. They arrived quickly and I am enjoying listening to them. The brother reads the text excellently and God has truly blessed you with an amazing understanding of the Quran!

I have learned so much from your website and videos. Your work makes me proud to be a Muslim. As a convert who was hesitantly introduced to the "counterfeit" Islam, I no longer question if my decision was the right one.

Your work presents the logic and reason in the Quran that (sadly) so often goes missing from the teachings the average Muslim must encounter at their local Masjid.

The more I study the QXP, I gain the conviction that Islam is indeed the most logical and beautiful way of life. I thank God for guiding me to your work. Blessings to you and all who have contributed to the work you do.

-Mary Sam

---------------------------------------------------------
AOA:

First of all QXP is the first ever Quranic rendition that ever made sense to us….to top it off you put it in an audio format which is out of this world. I listen to it while I am driving and at home when kids are not around :) Mr. Kowsari’s voice is very powerful. His voice reminded me of the powerful, resonating “voice of God” from the movie Ten Commandments when Moses is on Mount Sinai and getting commandments from God. This voice has a powerful impact on the listeners, keeps them connected to the message, and makes them want to keep listening, at least that is the effect it has on me.

Amazing work! My congratulation to you and Mr. Kowsari. Now we need To convert it into MP3 format and put a couple of clips on our website.
Thanks
Saleem Adam

Splendid pacing and a magnificent baritone.
Reminiscent of James Earl Jones.
Fawad A. Malik, M.D.

Dr. Shabbir AA,
Thank you for sending the QXP audio CDs. I have listened to the first CD and I found Hossein Kowsari’s rendition superb. The audio quality is excellent. Having read the QXP multiple times, listening to it makes the words come to life vividly.

Thanks again for this gift!
Quasim Hamdani

Salaam and regards to you and Kowsari Sahab for presenting the Quran in such a pleasant and effective format. Kosari Sahab lends his powerful voice to your clear and comprehensible translation of the Eternal Source of Supreme Guidance. The QXP Cds will captivate the senses of all listeners, including children who are beginning to develop an understanding of the Quran.

Your audience of millions is grateful to both of you for your excellent effort.
Regards,
Shazia Saeed

Salaam Brother
I just listened to the Cd. First of all Brother Kowsari is to be commended for his tremendous effort and applauded. Not too many people walk the talk these days. May Allah reward Him for his efforts to participate in spreading what he truly feels is important.

As it relates to the Qur’an, I would like to express my opinion over the quality of the CD:

The tone could have been a bit more cheerful. Qur’an is not just about doom and gloom but it is Glad Tidings as well.
A slight issue of pronunciation of certain words. To me any word that starts with the letter “S’ is pronounced with a prefix of “ex” like in eschool, or estars for school and stars. However, unless it confuses the listener, it may not be important. Any one listening to the CD would make out that they are hearing a Middle Eastern man and as such an accent is to be expected.

Please forgive my honestly Brother. But knowing you, you would rather someone be honest. Again, it could be my perception and others may have not have had any issues.
I thank you for seeking my opinion.
Regards,
Mubashir

The CDs have everything they should have: the quality of translation and the verbal rendition, an outstanding tool for learning the Quran during my long drives. What an exciting diversity from listening to my professional audio books!
I have found that listening to these CDs makes the Quran so much easier, refreshing and understandable. The voice is forceful, yet gentle, rhythmic, yet uniform with very timely emphasis, pauses and ‘let go’ – a thunder with blissful rains of knowledge and wisdom captivating the mind and the heart.

Who says there is no flow in the Quran?

Thank you for granting us the means we never had before.
May God reward you for the noble undertaking!
Suhail Akbar, M.D.

Dear Dr. Shabbir Sahib, AA,
As a perfection seeker with a critical eye, I can say with a great amount of confidence that Kowsari Bhai’s preeminent rendition leaves no stone unturned. A Commanding Tone yet mellow and sweet voice —— Appropriate inflections and pauses …………. The Clarity of Pronunciation and pauses, make it a masterpiece work.

I was wondering if it was possible to show in the Index the Name & # of the Parah and Surah where it starts/ends. [DONE]

My 2 Cents
Sincerely,
Kausar Bajwa

[Surah # and Name are always given, Sir. PARAH or JUZ are manmade and they hardly give you a proper, easy reference. - SA]

The work has a lot of impact.
The message is powerful to begin with, and now the presentation makes it a very effective way of communicating with the audience.

Shahzad Ahmed, Esq

Yes Dr. Sahib.
It is well recorded and the voice is very clear and enchanting. One needs to listen to it over and over again and in silence. Like Allama I qbal said, listen to the Quran as if you are being addressed and guided and advised. I have tried it and it has a profound effect on ones soul and mind when practiced.

Thanks again.
Sajjad Anwar

Uncle AOA… Apologies for not commenting on the QXP audio yet - Let me tell you - it is so hypnotic its very difficult to stop listening to get out of the car and enter the office - amazing work… Truly! I cant wait for the entire thing to get completed!!!

Raheel Gauba

Dear Doc, Peace be upon on and in your hearts.
My family has received the first four recordings. What a treat Mashallah and how educational, easy learning, a hobby and a most laudable work of reverence at home and in the cars. Driving has become a pleasure and so has become the kitchen work.

This great work is a combination of outstanding translation and spoken rendition.

We seven family members keep fighting for the CDS except my husband since he listens to one CD ten times and on and on.

Please send us the whole set ASAP to save us from family feud. Smile.

I take it for granted that you will convey our experience to that noble brother, Husain Kausri. Excuse any mis-spellings.
We pray our best for both of you.
Jennifer Khan
Oslo - Norway

Assalamo Alaikum,
I have been listening to the CD for the last couple of days, I am impressed with the clarity and eloquence of the recitation. Please send me the complete set.
May God shower His blessings upon you for your contribution to the cause.
Regards,

Khurram Iqbal

Dear doctor, Assalam
We are praying for you and Sir H.Kowsari.
What is it? My family and a dozen friends find these 8 CDS superb beyond imagination. The rhythm in the voice along with the best translation takes the Quraan directly into our hearts.

My best companion for life after my wife.

At this time we need a dozen sets at whatever cost. We will not make copies so that we can be of help to your mission.

An extremely grateful bunch,
R & I Co
Pretoria
S. Africa
Wassalam,
SA