BLOG 41 - Islam: What The West Needs To Know # 13

Welcome to New and Improved Beacon Forum. Here all General Discussions and News items can be posted and discussed.
Dr. Shabbir

BLOG 41 - Islam: What The West Needs To Know # 13

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

REBUTTAL - 13
May 6th, 2008 by Dr. Shabbir

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-871902797772997781

Mr Abdullah Al-Araby: Jihad in Islam can be spiritual or physical. The spiritual Jihad is striving to be a better Muslim, but also there is a physical part of Jihad that you cannot take it away from Islam.

Mr Walid Shoebat: Jihad in Islam means struggle. That is the literal meaning of the word, struggle. … And in the end of the expedition, Jihad expedition, he (the Prophet) said, “Now I resort to the jihad within, the jihad that is within the self-struggle. And, as a matter of fact, I had this dialog with an Islamist one time, he says “Walid c’mon, tell the West that Jihad means struggle.” I said, “Yes, it does mean self-struggle, you’re right. Jihad does mean self-struggle, but so does Mein Kamph. Mein Kampf means My Struggle. In the same fashion, the Islamists look at Jihad.

Answer: Correction – The exalted Prophet is advising his noble companions, “You have returned from repelling aggression. This was ‘Jihad Asghar’ (Little Jihad), now be mindful of ‘Jihad Akbar’ (Bigger Jihad) with your ’selves’. [Uswa Hasanah pg 259].

All the Ahadith you have referred to, Sir, relate to repelling aggression or persecution. Kindly read them again.

You know that Mein Kampf is the autobiography of Adolph Hitler. How does it connect with the Islamic doctrine of Jihad which is repelling aggression or persecution? Or, do you think Hitler wrote a book on Islamic Jihad?

Was he conducting Islamic Jihad against Britain and the USA?

[National Source]

Mr. Serge Trifkovic: It is a very dangerous element of Islamic teaching because this instant gratification from martyrdom is an attractive concept. And by the way, when the so-called martyr operation is carried out by Hammas, what is announced from the minarets of mosques is not the death of so and so who carried out the attack, but the wedding of so and so to the hooris. In other words, they immediately make the implication that far from having to cry over his disappearance over the end of his physical life, his parents should be happy and celebrate and throw a party because their son is now being not only transported into heaven but greeted there with these voluptuous beauties.

Answer: Dear Sir, my response will not be at all apologetic. The sane among people must tell the so-called martyrdom operators that, according to the Qur’an, they are going straight to hell. Anyone promoting Terrorism and rejoicing at the killing of peaceful people, cannot be a Muslim. Such freaks exist in the world irrespective of religion. Here is the Qur’anic stand again.

2:191 … Persecution, (terror, torture, oppression) is a crime more grievous than killing ….

2:217 … Persecution is a crime far greater than killing….
According to the Qur’an, everyone is responsible for one’s own actions. Therefore, it may be out of place to mention here the atrocities from the other side. Even Cicero’s quote, “Aggression by the strong is War, whereas aggression by the weak is Terror”, may only be too apologetic.

We have been conducting intellectual Jihad against these criminals of humanity. My humble work, “The Criminals of Islam” clearly explains why the so-called Muslims are living in misery all around the world. Their imagination has been thrown out of focus by their Criminal “Imams”.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. (Voltaire 1694-1778)

You cannot trust your judgment if your imagination is out of focus. (Mark Twain 1835-1910)

Sir William Muir, Governor, U.P. - Life of Mohammad, India 1860:
Mohammad brought an end to idol worship. He preached monotheism and infinite mercy of God, human brotherhood, care of the orphan, emancipation of slaves, forbidding of wine—No religion achieved as much success as Islam did.

>>> At the risk of watching graphic details, you may choose to give about 6 minutes to this video sent by a Christian friend:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgxjK0kGGT8
Wassalam,
SA