Punishment in the grave?

Here we will show what Islam is not and how it is refuted by the Quranic Message.
Dr. Shabbir

Punishment in the grave?

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

PUNISHMENT IN THE GRAVE
Volumes have been written about the supposed horrible punishment in the grave. See how beautifully the Qur'an demolishes the man-made conjecture. Allah knew what games people would play.
36:51 And when the Trumpet is blown, behold, out of their disintegrated states unto their Lord they will run. (‘Ajdaath’ = Bodily remains = Graves = Disintegrated states).
36:52 They will exclaim, “Oh, woe unto us! Who has awakened us from our beds of sleep? This is what the Beneficent promised, and the Messengers spoke the truth.” ('Marqad' = Bed of sleep = Resting place. The concept of punishment in the grave is non-Qur’anic and, hence, wrong)
Then we see ‘AZAB-IL-JANNAM, ‘AZAB-IN-NAR, ‘AZAB-IL-JAHEEM, ‘AZAB-IL-HAREEQ etc in the Qur’an, but nowhere do we find ‘AZAB-IL-QABR.
Now see the fabrication. Muslim Book 004, Number 1212:
Aisha reported: The Holy Prophet (May peace be upon him) entered my house when a Jewess was with me and she was saying: Do you know that you would be put to trial in the grave? The Messenger of Allah (May peace be upon him) trembled (on hearing this) and said: It is the Jews only who would be put to trial. Aisha said: We passed some nights and then the Messenger of Allah (May peace be upon him) said, "It has been revealed to me, you would be put to trial in the grave." Aisha said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (May peace be upon him) seeking refuge from the torment of the grave after this."
Did you notice the inventor of this Hadith trying to cast doubt on Revelation?
Wassalam,
SA