ADAM-EVE THEORY

All your questions to Our Beacon can be posted here.
asifzaheer

ADAM-EVE THEORY

Post by asifzaheer »

Asalaam alaikum,
I want to ask a ques on Adam and Eve theory,there r many theory spreading over the internet..like....adam n eve was the first persons to sent on earth...some other says adam means the whole human kind and the human came into existance after evolution...some says the evolution theory is still a theory not a fact.
Another point is(which is asked by my mamu i.e maternal uncle) that...ADAM appears in plural person but at only one place in the Quran, the word ADAM is used in sigular person and EVE appears nowhere in the Quran. Why this contradiction? plz someone shed light on it...i hope Shabbir uncle wiil give some valuable guidance.

thanx
Allah hafiz
Dr. Shabbir

ADAM-EVE THEORY

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Adam nowhere appears in the plural form in the Qur'an, such as Adams.

Adam = Adami = Mankind = Humankind

:-)
Wassalam,
SA
asifzaheer

ADAM-EVE THEORY

Post by asifzaheer »

Thanx uncle.
Can u please elaborate this topic,so that i can understand it better,bcoz some(like dr.zakir)gives refrences 4m QURAN that adam means 1st person sent on earth by Allah. U can now what exactly my prblm is? So plz gives some extra details on this topic.
Allah hafiz.
Dr. Shabbir

ADAM-EVE THEORY

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Mullahs are blind followers of the "Imams". Get your answer from the Qur'an.

2:30 (Now is related to you the creation of Adam or mankind, in allegorical terms; when God decided to create humans who would be given free will, and supremacy on earth.) Your Lord announced His Plan to the angels, “I am about to place on earth a new creation that will have supremacy over it.” They exclaimed, “Will you place on it such creation as will cause disorder therein and shed blood! - Whereas we strive to manifest Your glory (in the Universe)!” He answered, “I know what you do not know.”

[God had programmed the angels (God’s forces in nature) with specific tasks that express the Divine will. He created humans through the process of evolution and granted them the ability to make free choices. They may choose to follow Divine Guidance or deviate from it (33]

2:31 And God endowed humanity with the capacity to attain knowledge. Then He showed the angels certain things and said to them, “Tell me if you have the capacity of learning about these, if you are truthful (and better qualified to have supremacy on the planet earth).” [‘Allam-al-Aadam-al-Asma = He endowed humankind with the capacity to attain knowledge]

2:32 They humbly said, “Glorified are You, High above all! We only know what you have taught us (the tasks assigned to us). Most certainly, You, are all Knower, all Wise.”

2:33 Then He said, “O Adam! Show them some of your capacity to attain knowledge.” And when Adam informed them of his ability to learn, He said to the angels, “Did I not tell you that I know the secrets of the highs and the lows? And I know what is manifested by your efforts and the potentials that lie dormant within you.”

2:34 And when We said to the angels, “Humble yourselves and be subservient to Adam-mankind, they instantly complied humbling themselves except Iblees (Satan). He refused through self-glorification, and so became a rejecter of the Divine Command.

2:35 We told the early humans, Adam and his wife (men and women), “O Mankind! Reside in this land which is Paradise and partake the fruit thereof as you please. But do not go near this branching Tree (of Selfishness). Or, you will become of the wrongdoers.”

[If you branch off into casts, sects, and rivalry, you shall replace your Paradise with Hell. 2]

2:36 But Satan caused them both (men as well as women) to stumble therein and got them out of the happy state they were in. And so We said, “Degraded you have become with wedges of discord among yourselves! There shall be for you habitation and livelihood on earth for a while.”

2:37 (The solution to this catastrophe was beyond human redress.) Then Adam received Words of guidance from his Lord and He accepted his repentance. Certainly, He is the Acceptor of repentance, the Most Merciful.

[Adam = Aadam = Man. His wife = Woman. Udma = Ability to live together as a community. Aadam from Udma thus, indicates humankind. The word “Eve” or Hawwa is not mentioned in the Qur’an. She is described with dignity as Mer’a-til-Aadam = Adam’s Zaujah = Wife, Consort, Mate of Adam = Mrs. Adam. The Qur’an adopts the beautiful method of either gently correcting or ignoring the errors in other scriptures. It does not repeat the Biblical fallacy of ‘Eve’ having been created from Adam’s rib. She also repented and God treated both of them equally. 7]

2:38 We said, “For now, all of you are degraded to a lower level of existence, out of this state of felicity (Paradise). But, when guidance comes to you from Me, those who will follow My guidance, on them shall be no fear from without, nor shall they have any grief from within.”

[Note here the multiple plural ‘all of you’ confirming that Adam and his wife are allegorical terms for the humankind. Incidentally, the word ‘Eve’ is nowhere mentioned in the Qur’an, once again Adam denoting humankind. Khauf = Fear from without. Huzn = Intrinsic depression or grief = Unhappiness = Regret]
Wassalam,
SA
asifzaheer

ADAM-EVE THEORY

Post by asifzaheer »

Thank u uncle.
A very well explained concept.
Thanx alot
Allah hafiz