2 Major sects sunni/shia 2 Sources of Authority = 2 Gods?

All your questions to Our Beacon can be posted here.
Maurice Abdullah

Post by Maurice Abdullah »

Sallam all
if the so called schollars of no 2 Islam say you cannot understand the Qur'an without Hadith and all the sects agree with that, does that equate to 2 GODS?:roll: I think it does.:D
The majority of islam thats out there today. in other words do they associate Bukarih/Sharia with Allahs Qur'an = 2 Gods
1+1=1?:twisted:
1+1=2:evil:
17:39 This is some of the Wisdom your Lord has revealed to you. Do not set up with Allah any other god, lest you be cast into Hell blameworthy rejected. (Accept no Authority worthy of obedience in lieu of Allah (2:269)).

30:35 Have We ever sent down to them any authority that tells them to commit SHIRK (associate others with God)?

51:51 And set up no god or Authority along with Allah. Behold, I am a plain Warner unto you from Him.

12:111 Indeed in the history of these men, there is a lesson for people of understanding. As for this Revelation, it could not possibly be a hadith, fabricated. It confirms the Divine Origin of the previous Scriptures, and gives a detailed explanation of everything. And it is a Beacon and Mercy for all those who accept it.

31:6 But among people, there are those who invest their time in HADITH which is unfounded, so as to lead those without knowledge away from the Path of Allah, making mockery of it (the Qur'an). For such there is shameful punishment in store.

31:7 Whenever Our Verses are conveyed to such a purchaser of Hadith, he turns away in arrogance as if he never heard them - as if there were deafness in his ears. So give him the tidings of a painful doom.

45:6 These are the Messages of Allah We convey to you with Truth. Then, in what HADITH, if not in Allah and His Verses, will they believe?

45:7 Woe unto every fabricating impostor! (26:222).

45:8 (The impostor) who hears Allah’s Verses conveyed to him, yet he is haughtily obstinate, as though he never heard them. Hence, announce unto him grievous punishment.

45:9 For when he learns anything of Our Verses, he belittles them. Theirs is a shameful suffering in store.

45:10 Ahead of them is Hell, and what they have earned will not avail them, nor will the AWLIA (saints, sufis, imams) whom they had chosen besides Allah. Theirs will be an awesome suffering. (29:24), (79:36), (82:16)

56:80 A Revelation from the Lord of the Worlds.

56:81 Now, is it this Hadith that you would hold in low esteem? (To uphold some other hadith).

56:82 And make its denial your daily bread? (Peddling conjecture as a means of minting money).

31:8 Whereas those who believe in the Word of Allah and fulfill the needs of others, for them are the Gardens of delight.

39:23 Allah has now revealed the best HADITH, a Book fully consistent within itself. It marks out both ways (to success and failure) repeating its Messages in diverse forms. Herewith shiver the skins of those who have some idea of the Glory of their Lord, and then, their skins and their hearts soften at Allah's Reminder. This is the Guidance of Allah, and with it He guides him who seeks guidance. Whereas he who follows a path that Allah has declared to be wrong, goes astray and he cannot find a guide. (4:88), (15:87).

Is this as clear as water or am I incabable of sound reasoned analysis. :D

Student of the 1 GOD Maurice Abdullah
Ubuntu is a complete Linux-based operating system, free with both community & professional support, and I invite you to participate too! "Ubuntu" is an ancient African word that means "Humanity to others".
HASBUNA KITABULLAH
Maurice Abdullah

Post by Maurice Abdullah »

Peace be to you All

Is there any reason/need for the turkish or anybody else for that matter to sift through millions of hadith/sayings,traditions at all IF the criterion for accepting one is it agrees with Quran? whats the reason for accepting it?. this question has always puzzled me :?

Why do we possibly need it if what it says is already said :?

Is it not a complete distraction for these days ahead :?

Who can confirm it :? and what is the reason for needing it confirmed :?
Is it that it is ENTRENCHED into the PSYCHE of all Quran followers and would feel like loosing a LIMB if they were exised. Can we not get by without even one. for the sake of clarity, are we so hooked like an addict that we need even one just one. Will we be punished for rejecting all. I Think not.
:?

Are we scared of being labelled :shock:

It to me is like insisting we walk with pebble in shoe :?

can they be relied upon as historical texts from heretical historians (history story tellers) :evil:

Who if any of us can stand up and claim with FULL CONVICTION of HEART and STATE THIS ONE IS TRUE? I KNEW the NARRATOR. :o

student of life
Ubuntu is a complete Linux-based operating system, free with both community & professional support, and I invite you to participate too! "Ubuntu" is an ancient African word that means "Humanity to others".
HASBUNA KITABULLAH
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Respected brother Maurice,

You have very emphatically put forward a point.

Hazrat Umar had stated, "HASBUNA KITABULLAH" = Sufficient for us is the Book of Allah.

That sums it all.
Wassalam,
SA
UmeAimon

Post by UmeAimon »

Salam,

I agree with this all the way. This is the only reason Quran was saved! Some people in Pakistan like Mr Ghamidi and company are trying to do the same just because they think Deen is not complete witout those ahadith and I feel exactly the same way as brother Maurice. The longer we carry this extra baggage the heavier the burden will be on us. But people insist and I can just wish them to see what they are doing and tell them that they are of those who have made their Deen difficult for not only themselves but for others as well.

UmeAimon