Seeing the Prophet (S) in dream - Razwan Iqbal

What is the Deen, System of Life, according to the Quran, and how and why is Islam a challenge to Religion?
Dr. Shabbir

Seeing the Prophet (S) in dream - Razwan Iqbal

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

What is the significant (if any)of Seeing the prophet Mohammad in your dreams, I have never experienced this.
It seems that for some this is a divine sign that the person is pure and close to Allah and his Messenger.
Can somebody comment on this.
thanks again

regards

Razwan

-------------------

Dear brother,

Humbly speaking, I have had the honor of seeing the exalted prophet in my dream seven times in my life (and I know a few people who have). I think, this does not make me a better Muslim. But I may tell you that it is a matchless experience which you cannot forget all your life, even in the minutest details. And it makes you feel extremely blessed and delighted for weeks and months. This could be a very subjective feeling.

We know that most dreams are only a reflection of our thoughts. Most certainly, I have profound love for the exalted prophet, and often think of him.

Some ancient scholars have commented on a Hadith that it applies only to Sahaba Kiraam.

Hadith: "Whoever has seen me in dream, has indeed seen me since Satan cannot appear in my form."

Other scholars have said that whoever sees the exalted prophet in dream, has been granted a tremendous blessing.

Nothing but an ordinary Muslim,
Shabbir Ahmed
Wassalam,
SA