about Heaven

All your questions to Our Beacon can be posted here.
sayyid-seydou

about Heaven

Post by sayyid-seydou »

Salamu aleykoum!

I would like to have more clarifications about the ultimate Heaven that Allah promised to His servants:

"41:30 But, behold, as for those who say, "Our Lord is Allah," and then remain steadfastly upright – upon them descend angels, saying, "Fear not, and grieve not, but hear good news of the Paradise that you are promised. (‘Angels descending and saying’ = Allah’s Laws supporting the steadfastly upright who submit to Allah alone. 3:124-125, 8:10-12, 33:43, 46:13).
41:31 We are close to you in the life of the world and in the Hereafter. In it (in your paradise on the earth and in the Hereafter) you shall have all that you may desire and in it you shall have all that you ever prayed for."

I remember that many among Ourbeacon understand Heaven as a state of consciousness (correct me if i have forgoten something).
In the above verses and others, Allah said that one will have what he desires and what he ever prayed for.
Now isn't that refers to the materialization of one's fantasies? Please elaborate.
shahalam66

about Heaven

Post by shahalam66 »

"Paradise here and paradise in the hereafter."

Paradise is not a reward. It is the effect of a correct life on earth based on divine natural rules. So the paradise is here on earth.

You will inherit paradise only when you have heaven in your soul. Here, there and everywhere. It's such a simple understanding.
shahalam
UmeAimon

about Heaven

Post by UmeAimon »

Paradise is not a reward. It is the effect of a correct life on earth based on divine natural rules. So the paradise is here on earth.

You will inherit paradise only when you have heaven in your soul. Here, there and everywhere. It's such a simple understanding.

:?
Heaven in soul ... I didn't get it honestly!
I have it in my dreams only :)
wasalam
Ahmed Mateen

about Heaven

Post by Ahmed Mateen »

So True!
abshoeb

about Heaven

Post by abshoeb »

Salam

2:38 We said, “For now, all of you are degraded to a lower level of existence, out of this state of felicity (Paradise). But, when guidance comes to you from Me, those who will follow My Guidance, on them shall be no fear from without, nor shall they have any grief from within.”

[Note here the multiple plural ‘all of you’ confirming that Adam and his wife are allegorical terms for the humankind. Incidentally, the word ‘Eve’ is nowhere mentioned in the Qur’an, once again Adam denoting humankind. Khauf = Fear from without. Huzn = Intrinsic depression or grief = Unhappiness = Regret]

2:39 But those who reject Our Messages or deny them in practice, such will be the rightful companions of the Fire. They will abide therein.

So When you shall establish the government based on the constitution of the Qur’an, all of your worries including that of foreign domination, and internal instability shall vanish. You shall create a progressive, prosperous, and peaceful society.

On this planet, whoever will follow Our guidance, shall enjoy a peaceful and tranquil life. Apprehension about external aggression, together with anxiety, regarding internal instability and uncertainty, shall cease to exist. On the contrary, whoever will reject or conceal Our guidance from the people, shall live in a social setup, riddled with domestic insecurity and dread of outer invasion. Because of this situation, they shall experience uncertainty, personal dissatisfaction, and mental agitation. They will live in the blazing hell of anguish, stress and depression. Each person of that community will feel the intense heat of their wrongdoings, disorder and confusion. They shall remain part of a corrupt and immoral society, until they return to the protection of Our divine social order.

Consequently, with the disappearance of apprehension and trepidation, the community becomes very productive. Peace of mind is the key to progress in any social setup, which is evidently lacking in the Muslim majority countries right now, and that is the reason they are lacking behind the rest of the world not in terms of decades, but centuries.

Fee Amanillah
Ali Bin Ali Alharbi (Al Madina)
UmeAimon

about Heaven

Post by UmeAimon »

AslamoElikom All,

Thank you bro Ali for the response but honestly the after life is what I am looking forward to when eveything will be judged fairly. I see most of the corruption in thoughts or in practice due to the non existance of this belief.
I see people chanting their beliefs (even on this forum) proudly but the hypocracy can be judged by amaal and even their words.
As Allah SWT says it's this worldly life that really matters to them. So they can say whatever they want to, do whatever they wish is good for THEM no matter who pays the price and how, and think they can get away with it as long as they are living in this world's safe heaven which they are cruel enough to think only they are worth. And sadly they get away with it too.
The fact is they lack this very belief or are in denial even if they say they do... That makes their deeds desirable to them. For if they realise that on that day of judgement everyone will be accountable for every wrong or right they had done and fancy words will not let them off the hook...will they keep on doing what they are now?

jazakAllah