We are moving

What is the Deen, System of Life, according to the Quran, and how and why is Islam a challenge to Religion?
ridorido

We are moving

Post by ridorido »

Dear brothers and sisters,

We had set movement , promoting the Deen in Indonesia, reject the dogma and illusions (takhayul, mysticism), embrace more science and teach Divine Principles.

We had started this a few years ago, after we found some Quran patterns that guarantee the success of establishing Deen in the country. Coincidentally our translations (in Indonesia language) has similarities with Dr. Shabbir's, but most people (drunk in old wine of hadits and dogma) reject it, (mostly mazhabs devotee and Shiite )

Our focus in this stage (our stages defined in [10]) is spreading idea about importance of Islam as a system of life (ideology, politic, social, culture, and security) and the most important applying 30:31-32 to prevent more catastrophe in our country.

Salaam

Rido
Arnold Yasin Mol

We are moving

Post by Arnold Yasin Mol »

Salaam Rido!

I'm really happy to hear this. You have our full support, and you can also promote your indonesian writings here on Ourbeacon, when the new website is created. We can make an Indonesian section in the Library.

United we stand!
abshoeb

We are moving

Post by abshoeb »

Respected Br Rido Assalamalikum wa Rahmathullahi wa Thaala wa barkathu.

What a pleasent news. Alhamdulillah. And God has promised that those of you who will believe in the Divine Laws and strengthen human resources, He will surely make them rulers on earth - Just as He granted rule to the previous nations

24:55 God has promised that those of you (nations) who will believe in the Divine Laws and strengthen human resources, He will surely make them rulers on earth - Just as He granted rule to the previous nations (28:6, 33:27). He will certainly establish for them the System of Life that He has approved for them, and will replace their fear with peace and security. All this because they serve Me alone. They ascribe no partner to Me. But all those who, after this, deny these Laws will drift out (of the community of living nations).

And this book may help you.

http://quraniceducationandresearch.com/AESQ/Prologe.htm

Fee Amanillah
Ali Bin Ali Alharbi (Al Madina)
abshoeb

We are moving

Post by abshoeb »

Assalamalikum wa Rahmathullahi wa Thaala wa Barkathuhu Respected Br Rido

Here some guidelines...........

"A nation that upholds God's laws is guaranteed prominence among the nations of the world, victory, prosperity, and happiness (10:62-64, 16:97, 24:55, 41:30-31).

On the other hand, a nation that violates God's laws incurs a miserable life (20:124). A nation that upholds God's laws is guaranteed to be a great nation. This is not a mere idealistic dream; since God is in full control (10:61), His guarantees and promises are done. A nation that upholds God's laws is characterized by:

1. Maximum freedom for the people - freedom of religion, freedom of
expression, freedom to travel, and freedom of economy (2:256, 10:99, 88:21-22).

2. Guaranteed human rights for all the people, regardless of their race, color, creed, social status, financial situation, or political affiliation (5:8, 49:13).

3. Prosperity for all the people. God's economic system is based on constant circulation of wealth, no usury, and productive investment. Non-productive economy such as gambling, lottery, and high interest loans are not permitted (2:275-7, 59:7).

4. Social justice for all. Because of the obligatory charity (Zakat), no one will go hungry or -sheltered (2:215, 70:24-25, 107:1-7).

5. A political system that is based on unanimous consensus. Through mutual consultation and freedom of expression, one side of any given issue convinces all participants in the discussion. The end result is a unanimous agreement, not the opinion of a 51% majority rammed down the throat of the 49% minority (42:38).

6. A society that upholds and maintains the highest standards of moral
behavior. There will be a strong family, no alcoholism, no illicit drugs, no illegitimate pregnancies, no abortions, and practically no divorce.

7. Maximum regard for people's lives and properties. Therefore, there will be no crime against the people's lives or properties.

8. Prevalence of love, courtesy, peace, and mutual respect among the people, and between this nation and other world communities (3:110, 60:8-9).

9. Environmental protection is guaranteed through conservation and
prohibition of wasteful practices (30:41).

Fee Amanillah
Ali Bin Ali Alharbi (Al Madina)
kunderemp

We are moving

Post by kunderemp »

Wa'alaikumussalam

Rido..
where are you?

Arista and I are from Indonesia,
we also have movement here, Allah-Semata.

Which translation did you mean? I only know 3 translation in Indonesia, the 'Departmen Agama' (Departement of Religion) translation ( not a good one), Ahmad Hariadi translation, and the translation which yet to be finished by Adley and Kent.
Live in Jakarta, the Capital City of Indonesia
Drcheema

We are moving

Post by Drcheema »

dear brother Rido
Nothing could be more heart warming than this news that Quran movement is flourishing in Indonesia. Why don't you make arrangements to get Dr Shabbir sahib's work translated into Indonessian language. We can offer and volunteer if any help is needed in this regard. We need to join hands with all the individuals and orgnizations who are working for the propagation of Quraanic message in any part of the world.This platform of ourbeacon is the meeting point and we are lucky to have Dr Shabbir sahib among us to teach and supervise our efforts.
Best Regards
Taseer Cheema,MD
New York
Damon

We are moving

Post by Damon »

As Salaam 'Alaiykum Ridorido,

This is indeed great news!!You have my sincere and heartfelt admiration for what you are doing. May Allah support you, strengthen you and Bless you for your efforts.

We need to join hands with all the individuals and orgnizations who are working for the propagation of Quraanic message in any part of the world.This platform of ourbeacon is the meeting point and we are lucky to have Dr Shabbir sahib among us to teach and supervise our efforts.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. :D

Wa 'Alaiykum Salaam,
Damon.
ridorido

We are moving

Post by ridorido »

&otSalaam,

We have set the movement since 2001 actually, but my personal journey begun since 2004. I am joining a movement that use Qu'ran as our standard. In the mid of May 2007 a senior Protestant Advent scholar (he lead about 1000 protestant priest) joined the movement after he was invited to hear our explanation.

"It's not about religion, but it's about how to establish The Law. since The Law itself is permanent" my mentor said to him.

He agree with the explanation. After about seven month in introspection and thinking, he declared a Vow (Mitsaq) in front of my mentor witnessed by the companions.

We saw how the Christian crying (17:109) when hearing the explained revelation, that our mission is a legacy of prophets.

We also went to the ex Indonesian vice-president, but --sadly-- he insisted that Nationalism is the best credo for our nation (may God guides him one day).

We face suspicions, even our companions in cities of Java and Sumatra had investigated by the Council of Ulema as "blasphemous" and forced to leave their house by angry people, fortunately we passed it, even some of the companions retreated from this mission and choose to be passive member.

The fun thing is when the companions was investigated by the police and authority --by reading our written Vow-- the police was blaming the local authority that they investigated the wrong people since in the Vow written that we are prohibited to do "stealing, adultery, lying, persecute the innocent, abortion" . The Vow, even support the policing program :) --according to the officer's opinion--. The local authority just saw us in shame.

Well, truly, the consequences of "Telling The Truth" not always profitable, as it is written in Quran. Humorously my mentor said that if you "Tell the Truth" you wouldn't be praised, but you will be ;stoned" by their harsh argument, don't hope you will be hailed and applauded like many "celebrity" ulema in this country since "the old wine" that make them drunk is more praised than "the spring water" we offer.

About the translation, indeed our translation had many similarities with Dr Shabbir's, from the Quran we extracted the Principles and Methods of our movement (how to build the structure, the economy and stages of development) , we also trained to "read" the manifested Qur'an(Universe/Nature).

We focus now in the application, not just the concept.

Wa alaykum salaam
Your fellow gentleman.

Rido.
---
In The Light of Law of Allah, we born, live, die and resurrected.
Drcheema

We are moving

Post by Drcheema »

dear Rido
I read your message and developed interest to know more about your organization. Would you please share with us more about the organization with some basic information such as its name, who is the leader and other office bearers of the org. Who is the translator or interpretter of Quran in your org and if this interpretition is available in English?
Regards
Taseer Cheema,MD
New York
ridorido

We are moving

Post by ridorido »

My gentle brother,

Today, we are not permitted to publicize the name of our Mentor, but soon you will know as the public preaching will be conducted about next year.

These days is the last days of our First phase (First Day of Creation).

You can personally email me to zamrud2000@gmail.com,

Salaam.

Rido