Arabic Letter?

Here we will show what Islam is not and how it is refuted by the Quranic Message.
kunderemp

Arabic Letter?

Post by kunderemp »

Aglonema leaf with arabic letter 'Allah'

Explosion in shape of arabic letter 'Allah'

Salam,
I'm sorry for both of the links were not in English. They were written in Indonesian Language. You still can see the photos in both links.

In Aglonema case (first link), the symbol was in the largest leaf.

Both of them were not hoax, I assured you. The question was:

Would you read the pattern as 'Allah' or just a pattern? Most of Indonesian muslim read them as 'Allah' and believed they were sign from Allah. And some of them even try to buy the aglonema plant for 3, 5, to 10 million rupiah (equal to approx US$ 110, and in Indonesia, a dollar can buy 2 dish of lunch).

Another trivia fact was the photographer of the 2nd picture (the explosion one) was a christian named 'Samuel Johnson Sutanto' and he didn't see the picture as 'Allah'. Instead, he saw them as dragon and that's why he took the picture.

I argued with someone in another forum. He believed the 2nd picture as a sign from Allah (especially it happened in Lapindo -- East Java, a place that where a disaster caused by human error has happened and hasn't been resolved until know). He got insulted by my skepticism (since I told him it was an example of Pareidolia) and called me as the one who 'menolak kebenaran Islam' (reject the truth of Islam).

Sigh...
I just didn't want to rely my faith on some pictures of coincidence.

regards,
Kunderemp Ratnawati Hardjito a.k.a
Narpati Wisjnu Ari Pradana
Live in Jakarta, the Capital City of Indonesia
Arnold Yasin Mol

Arabic Letter?

Post by Arnold Yasin Mol »

Salaam Aleikum,

People see what they want to see. Instead of focussing on the Truth, people try to distract themselves with these temporarely illusions to gain short-term hope.

Deep inside, people want Truth, want to liberate themselves, but the keys how to are hidden beneath 100 years of rubbish, and 100.000 years of human psychology and beliefs.

This is why the Muslim community deviated, it is part of human evolution.

They want to see signs, they look for them, and they will always find them somewhere. God manifests Himself through the design of Nature, there we can find God everyday. Why would He need to show Himself through such weird things as His Name on a fish, in trees or in smoke?

People always demand more, demand miracles. The Universe is never enough, while God clearly refers to Nature as His sign...

3:191 (Such men and women of understanding keep reflecting upon how
God’s Laws operate in the Universe) Standing, sitting, and reclining, they
observe, and reflect upon God's creation of the heavens and the earth and
wonder, "Our Lord! You have not created all this without Purpose. High Above You are from creating anything in vain! Save us, then, from being negligent in attaining knowledge and thus, getting condemned to Fire.” (When humans harness the forces of Nature and use them for the common good of all, they move away from Hell and close to Paradise in both lives 45:13-14)