Urdu Column - Ambassador Jamal Ahsani

Welcome to New and Improved Beacon Forum. Here all General Discussions and News items can be posted and discussed.
Our Beacon Committee

Urdu Column - Ambassador Jamal Ahsani

Post by Our Beacon Committee »

Dear Dr. Sahbbir,A.A.,

The more I read about you I get fonder of your writngs.Here is a piece by one of your admirers-Dr. Ibne Hassan, a scholar of International Afffairs now living in New York

My son who was operated for kidney stone by ultrasound some 10 years back,is complaining of kidney pain.Somtimes, a stone passes.Ibne Hassan told me of a Crystal you have Can I have one.?

.Can you kindly give me phone and Email of News Mag of New York? I could not get it from the Website.

Attached is Meanng of Sura Fatiha (incomplete) for your coments.

Attached is a Memorandum we submitted to OIC in 2005.It iss being revised and enlarged.Kindly send your editing/additions relating to any aspect ot attached LIst of Contents by March1,,2007

With kind regards,
Your younger brother,
Syed Ahsani
Tel: 954/746-2115 (available in mornings before 12:00 and postnoons after 4:00)
Email: drshabbir@bellsouth.net
www.ourbeacon.com

He contributes regularly to the Times Mag, the magazine part of the Urdu Times weekly (New York) on assorted themes, including historic as well as contemporary issues (some of them uniquely brought out). His screening and description of facts are spruce and accurate, evaluation and analysis of events are methodotical and succinct, and exposition and presentation of the arguments are brisk and to the point. His columns, ?Dastak? and ?Bazm-i-Kehkashan? are full of wisdom and foresight. Besides the anthologies of his journalistic contributions, he has authored more than two dozen treaties on various subjects (e.g., religion, history, literature, biography), complete list of which could be downloaded from the internet. .

Concurrently, Begum Shabbir Ahmad pens for the same publication her own thoughts in the forum of ?Aahat,? commenting generally on the pertinent socio-cultural questions. Collection of her past contributions has also appeared in print.

With kindest regards and best wishes.

Cordially yours,
Ibne Hassan
Our Beacon Commitee