THE CRIMINAL-IN-CHIEF OF THE 19TH CENTURY: MIRZA QADIANI

Research on approach and understanding of Islamic History, Sunna and Hadith.
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Although Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani and his followers were declared non-Muslim world-wide after a parliamentary decision in Pakistan in 1974, there was no need for long discussions at the parliament. Statistically speaking, there were 1.3 billion Muslims in the world in 1974 and 1.3 million Qadianis (One Qadiani for 1,000 Muslims). For 80 years, the Qadianis had been calling the entire Ummah as Kaafirs. So, either the 1.3 billion Muslims were Kaafir or the 1.3 million Qadianis were Kaafir. This should speak for itself. As simple as that! For details, please see my English and Urdu book HASHISH FROM QADIAN (BARG-E-HASHISH).

I have given just a few glimpses of ‘Qadianiat’ or the so-called ‘Ahmadiya Movement in Islam’ in this chapter. The Qadianis prefer to call themselves ‘Ahmadis’ in relation to Mirza Ghulam ‘Ahmad’.

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani (1835-1908) was born in a small town, Qadian, at present in the Indian part of Punjab. His year of birth remains uncertain, but according to the research done by his son, Mirza Bashir Ahmad, he was born in 1835. He started off as an ultra-orthodox Mullah and liked to engage in silly debates with Hindus and Christians. Around 1888, he started making senseless prophecies based on his claimed, non-Quranic Kashf and Ilham (clairvoyance). Then he claimed being a Mujaddid (a Revivalist of Islam) for the 14th century Hijrah. Up another step of the ladder, he claimed to be the awaited reformer, Imam Mahdi, ‘Mahdi Ma’hud’. He continued his climb to new "heights". The belief in the return of Jesus Christ, the Messiah was prevalent amongst Muslims then, just as it is today. The Mirza proclaimed that he was the Messiah whose return had been ‘promised’ by God. In keeping with this claim, he invented for himself the title of ‘Maseeh Maw’ud’, the ‘Promised Messiah’. Finally, he loudly proclaimed that he was the greatest of all Prophets of God. As expected, his claims and prophecies were loaded with falsehood and self-contradiction.

Some Glimpses:

We curse anyone making a claim of prophethood.
(Advertisement dated 20 Sha’ban, 1314 AH)

But soon he is found claiming: In the Word of God I have been named Muhammad and a Messenger. (Roohani Khazain 18/207)

I am Adam, I am Noah, I am David, I am Messiah son of Mary, I am Muhammad. (Roohani Khazain 22/521)

I am Rama, I am Buddha and I am Krishna. I am the ‘Promised One’ of all religions. (Ref same)

I am Muhammad. I am Muhammad incarnate. (Same)

I too am the recipient of Wahi (Revelation) and that too is the Quran. (Roohani Khazain)

Jesus Christ, the alcoholic progeny of prostitute grandmothers and great grandmothers, freely associated with prostitutes. That is why he never married and satisfied his lust with beautiful whores. He was not even fit to untie my shoe-laces. (Roohani Khazain)

The mental evolution of Hazrat Ghulam Ahmad was much higher than that of Prophet Muhammad because of the evolution of times. (Zahooruddin Akmal Qadiani)

Zahooruddin Akmal, a disciple poet, hurls this insult:
Muhammad has descended among us again
And in his glory he is loftier than before!

On 5 March 1905, I saw an angel. His name was Tichi Tichi! (Haqiqat-ul-Wahi Pg 332). A smile would be in order here!

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad prayed that a rock that rested on his head be turned into a buffalo! When he raised his head he saw that it indeed turned into a buffalo. (Haqiqat-ul-Mahdi Pg 10)

In 1899, Mirza wrote in Tiryaq-ul-Qulub, Pg 34, “God will bring two women in my matrimony, one a virgin and the other a widow. The "marriage with a widow" part of the prediction was never fulfilled. But Babu Manzoor Elahi of Qadian threw this apology: Nusrat Jehan Begum was a virgin when she was married to the Mirza and became a widow when he died. And so the prophecy stood fulfilled! (Majmua-e-Ilhamat Pg 38). How’s that?

Once I put some important matter in writing and placed before the Almighty for His signature. God signed it without hesitation in red ink which was black... the Almighty shook his pen and drops of the ink fell on my ‘kurta’ (tunic). (Tiriaq-ul-Qulub Pg 33)

The party of the ‘Promised Messiah’ is in fact the Sahaba (Companions)
of the holy Prophet Muhammad. (Al-Fazl, Qadian, 1 Jan 1916)
of
Had Muhammad Hussain Batalvi's father known that his seed would create such an Abu Jahl, he would have severed his penis. (Mirza Bashir, Al-Fazl, 02 November 1922). Mark the language! Maulvi Muhammad Hussain Batalvi was one of Mirza Ghulam's strongest critics.

All but the offspring of whores have accepted my prophethood. (Appendix to Anjam-e-Athum Pgs 49-50). Mirza’s own son Sultan Ahmad rejected and made mockery of all Qadiani claims.

God says, "I show ‘mauj’ (inebriation, trance, delight, stupefaction) every ten days.” [What!]

God's feeling did a great job. [What again!]

Shaana Naasa Peration Omar Paratoos Yaani Parratoos Yaani Palatoos. This is not a typographical error. Supposedly, it is one of the glorious revelations to Mirza Ghulam. What does it mean? Perhaps even God has no idea.

I saw myself as God and believed that I was. (Aina Kamalat-e-Islam Pg 564)

God is a gigantic being who has countless hands and feet. He has tentacles like the octopus which are spread over to all corners of the universe with its wires penetrating everything. That is how God remains aware of all things and events. (Roohani Khazain 3/90)

Those who do not accept me as a Prophet are swine and their women are bitches. (Najmul Huda Pg 10)

God converted Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani into a woman and then He had sex with him. (“Islami Qurbani” Tract Number 34, Qazi Yar Muhammad Qadiani).

Babu Manzoor Ilahi, a disciple, wrote in Amritsar News Jan 1903, “Hazrat Mirza Saheb was sexually a passive agent since teen-age until his years in Sialkot. I am sure that through his good nature he was serving the single men in the society.”

Near the end of the 19th century, the British Dr. W.W. Hunter wrote in his book, The Indian Mussalmans Pg 76: The British government strongly believed in the policy of ‘Divide and Rule’. We were convinced that the Ulema could not further divide Muslims and raise another sect among them after the 1857 Indian rebellion. Therefore, it was imperative for us to raise a ‘Prophet’ in India. This is exactly what we did.

Treat this self-grown plant with special kindness and favor. (Mirza Ghulam's letter to the British Lieutenant Governor, 24 February 1898)

Mirza Bashir Ahmad, son of Mirza Ghulam writes in "Seerat-ul-Mahdi" Vol. 2, that the Promised Messiah was suffering from hysteria and “Miraq” (Mental derangement). Mirza Ghulam himself admits of having mental derangement in many of his books, and so many of his disciple.

Witness another one of Mirza’s insults: Criticizing the ascension of Jesus and describing the Cave of Hira serving as shelter for Muhammad (S) during his migration, he writes: While supposedly granting refuge to Jesus in the high heavens, God chose for the hiding of Prophet Muhammad (S) a wretched place which stunk, was dark and narrow, and was a place for the pollution of insects and worms. (Tohfa-e-Gularvia Pg 112, Roohani Khazain Vol.17, Pg 205 by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian)

Let’s end this chapter by repeating Mirza’s very apt self-description that he considered himself a pinworm:

I am a worm my dear, not son of Adam
(In) the most stinking, hated spot on the human body
And the shame of all people (Durr-e-Sameen Pg 116)

It is deplorable that Muslim Ulema found an ignorant, deranged village Mullah, Mirza Ghulam too formidable a challenge to stop! This is because many Mullahs and Sufis had been making similar claims as Mirza Qadiani did. They paved the way for Mirza Ghulam Ahmad’s boisterous nonsense. In addition, they continued to believe in the Ascension, Heavenly physical life and the Second Coming of Jesus. Mirza Ghulam correctly denied that after learning the truth from Sir Syed Ahmed Khan (1817-1898).
Wassalam,
SA