STARTLING CONFESSIONS

Research on approach and understanding of Islamic History, Sunna and Hadith.
Dr. Shabbir

STARTLING CONFESSIONS

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

STARTLING CONFESSIONS

Let us examine the personal confessions of some of the most ancient and foremost "Imams" ('Canonical' authorities) who narrated History, Hadith (Prophetic sayings and traditions), laid down Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence) and did Tafseer (explanation) of the Quran.

IMAM RAZI'S HORRIBLE CONFESSION: Most Muslims have heard of one of the most ancient and famous Tafseer-e-Kabeer (The Great Exposition of the Quran) by Imam Fakhruddin Razi. This Tafseer is one of the tops being followed by our Mullahs till this day. After writing his 300 volumes, ‘the great and authoritative’ Imam confesses: "All my intellectual and supposedly logical statements in the explanation of the Quran turned out to be lame. All the explanations of the Quran done by the so-called Imams (Tabari, Zamakhshari, Ibne Kathir, Bukhari, Muslim etc) are misguided and misleading. All of us were the tools of Satan. Our souls were polluted by our physical desires. All our endeavors and works of this world promise to bring upon us nothing but eternal humiliation, torture and doom."
Hadith-Ul-Quran by Allama Inayatullah Khan Al-Mashriqi, 1954 edition, Pg 190.

IMAM TABARI'S STRANGE CONFESSION: “I am writing this book as I hear from the narrators. If anything sounds absurd, I should not be blamed or held accountable. The responsibility of all blunders rests squarely on the shoulders of those who have narrated these stories to me.” So, Tabari wrote nothing but hearsay. Mazhabi Dastanain Aur Un Ki Haqeeqat by Allama Habib-ur-Rahman Siddiqui Kandhalwi, Ar-Rahman Publishing Trust, Karachi
Tareekhil Umam Wal Mulook (The History of Nations and Kings) popularly called "The Mother of All Histories" is the first ever "History of Islam" written by 'Imam' Tabari (839-923 CE) at the junction of the third and fourth century AH. He died in 310 AH, three centuries after the exalted Prophet. What were his sources? Not a scrap of paper! “He told me this who heard it from him who heard it from her and she heard it from so and so," and so on. By compiling his 13 Volume History and his 30 Volume Exposition of the Quran under royal patronage, Tabari became the Super Imam. The later historians until this day have persisted in following the trails of the Super Imam. Imam Zahri Wa Imam Tabari, Tasweer Ka Doosra Rukh by Muhaddith-ul-‘Asr Jaame’-ul-‘Uloom Hazrat Allama Tamanna Imadi Phulwari, Ar-Rahman Publishing Trust, Karachi

IMAM IBN KATHIR'S CONFESSION: “Had Ibn Jareer Tabari not recorded the strange reports, I would never have done so.” Tafseer Ibn Katheer, Khilaafat-e-Mu'awiya-o-Yazeed, Mahmood Ahmed Abbasi

IMAM AHMAD BIN HANBAL'S CHASTISEMENT: The sincere Islamic scholar of the 20th century, Allama Shibli Na’mani, on page 27 Vol 1 of his Seeratun Nabi has given a startling quote of the ancient Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal (d. 241 AH), “Three kinds of books are absolutely unfounded, Maghazi, Malahem and Tafseer.” (The Prophet’s Battles, Dreams & Prophecies and Expositions of the Quran.)

HISTORIAN IBN KHALDOON’S THRASHING: “The Muslim historians have made a mockery of history by filling it with fabrications and senseless lies.” Muqaddama Tareekh Ibn Khaldoon. [Ibn Khaldoon then himself makes a mockery of history. Allama Sir Muhammad Iqbal points out that there is nothing worth reading in his book but the preface, Muqaddama. Dr. Shabbir respectfully agrees.]

SHAH ABDUL AZIZ’S CRITIQUE: “Several pages of Ibn Khaldoon's History have been deliberately removed since the earliest times. These pages had questioned the most critical juncture of Islamic history, that is, the Emirate of Yazeed and the Fiction of Karbala. Even the modern editions admit in the side-notes and foot-notes that those pages have been mysteriously missing from the ancient original book.” Khilaafat-e-Mu'awiya-o-Yazeed, by Mahmood Ahmed Abbasi

SHAH WALIULLAH'S CHASTISEMENT: “Imam Jalaluddin Sayyuti's Tarikh-ul-Khulafa is the prime example of how our Historians, Muhaddithin and Mufassirin, each have played like Haatib-il-Lail (The man who collects firewood at night not knowing which piece is good and which one is bad).” Hujjatullah-il-Baalighah

IMAM RAGHIB'S PROTEST: Tabari, Waqidi, Mas'oodi, Sayyuti wrote any reports they heard from anyone. Moreover, figures such as Abu Mukhnif, Lut bin Yahya and Muhammad bin Saaeb Kalbi never existed. The civil wars within Islam during the times of Hazraat Ali, Mu'awiya and Yazeed have been made up under these fictitious names (Mukhnif, Lut $ Kalbi). These names have been concocted and the narratives in their names have all been invented by one man, the Zoroastrian "Imam" Tabari bin Rustam (not Tabari bin Yazeed). Think and reflect: If civil wars of such intensity were taking place within early Islam, how could Muslims continue to expand their benevolent rule in nearly half the known world of the time? Ajaaib-it-Tareekh by Yaqoot Hamdi.

Wow!

A life-long student,
Wassalam,
SA