Story that confuse all Islamic Sects world

Research on approach and understanding of Islamic History, Sunna and Hadith.
arista

Post by arista »

Salam,

Bukhari : Volumn 001, Book 008, Hadith Number 446.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By 'Aisha : Barira came to seek my help regarding her manumission. I told herself you like I would pay your price to your masters but your Al-Wala(1) would be for me." Her masters said, "If you like, you can pay what remains (of the price of her manumission), (Sufyan the sub-narrator once said), or if you like you can manumit her, but her (inheritance) Al-Wala would be for us. "When Allah's Apostle came, I spoke to him about it. He said, "Buy her and manumit her. No doubt Al-Wala(1) is for the manumitted." Then Allah's Apostle stood on the pulpit (or Allah's Apostle ascended the pulpit as Sufyan once said), and said, "What about some people who impose conditions which are not present in Allah's Book (Laws)? Whoever imposes conditions which are not in Allah's Book (Laws), his conditions will be invalid even if he imposed them a hundred times."

Bukhari : Volumn 003, Book 034, Hadith Number 364.
Narated By 'Aisha : Allah's Apostle came to me and I told him about the slave-girl (Buraira) Allah's Apostle said, "Buy and manumit her, for the Wala is for the one who manumits." In the evening the Prophet got up and glorified Allah as He deserved and then said, "Why do some people impose conditions which are not present in Allah's Book (Laws)? Whoever imposes such a condition as is not in Allah's Laws, then that condition is invalid even if he imposes one hundred conditions, for Allah's conditions are more binding and reliable."

Bukhari : Volumn 003, Book 034, Hadith Number 377.
Narated By 'Urwa : 'Aisha said, "Buraira came to me and said, 'I have agreed with my masters to pay them nine Uqiyas (of gold) (in installments) one Uqiya per year; please help me.' I said, 'I am ready to pay the whole amount now provided your masters agree that your Wala will be for me.' So, Buraira went to her masters and told them about that offer but they refused to accept it. She returned, and at that time, Allah's Apostle was sitting (present). Buraira said, 'I told them of the offer but they did not accept it and insisted on having the Wala.'.' The Prophet heard that." 'Aisha narrated the whole story to the Prophet. He said to her, "Buy her and stipulate that her Wala' would be yours as the Wala' is for the manumitted." 'Aisha did so. Then Allah's Apostle stood up in front of the people, and after glorifying Allah he said, "Amma Badu (i.e. then after)! What about the people who impose conditions which are not in Allah's Book (Laws)? Any condition that is not in Allah's Book (Laws) is invalid even if they were one hundred conditions, for Allah's decisions are the right ones and His conditions are the strong ones (firmer) and the Wala' will be for the manumitted."

Muslim : Book 009, Hadith Number 3587.
------------------------------
Chapter : The right of inheritance of property vests with one who emancipates the slave.
'Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Barira came to me and said: My family (owners) have made contract with me (for granting freedom) for nine 'uqiyas (of silver) payable in nine years, one 'uqiya every year. Help me (in making this payment). I said to her: If your family so desires, I am prepared to make them the full payment in one instalment, and thus secure freedom for you, but the right of inheritance will vest in me, if I do so. She (Barira) made a mention of that to her family, but they refused (except) on the condition that the right of inheritance would vest in them. She came to me and made mention of if She ('Aisha) said: I scolded her. She (Barira) said: By Allah, it is not possible (they will never agree to it). And as she was saying it, Allah's messenger (may peace be upon him) heard, and he asked me, I informed him and he said: Buy her and emancipate her, and let the right of inheritance vest in them, for they cannot claim it (rightfully) since the right of inheritance vests with one who emancipates (the slave; therefore, these people have no right to lay such false claims). And I did so. She ('Aisha) said: Then Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) delivered a sermon in the evening. He extolled Allah and praised Him with what He deserves, and then said afterwards,: What has happened to the people that they lay down conditions which are not found in the Book of Allah? And the condition which is not found in the Book of Allah is invalid, even if its number is one hundred. The Book of Allah is more true (than any other deed) and the condition laid down by Allah is more binding (than any other condition). What has happened to the people among you that someone among you says: "Emancipate so and so, but the right of inheritance vests in me"? Verily, the right of inheritance vests in one who emancipates.

Muwatta : Book 038, Hadith Number 017.
-----------------------------
Section : The Right of the One who Sets Free to the Wala'.
Malik related to me from Hisham ibn Urwa from his father that A'isha, the wife of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Barira came to me and said, 'I have written myself as mukatab for my people for nine uqiyas, one uqiya per year, so help me.' A'isha said, 'If your people agree that I pay it all to them for you, and that if I pay it, your wala' is mine, then I will do it.' Barira went to her masters and told them that and they didn't agree. She came back from her masters while the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was sitting. She said to A'isha, 'I offered that to them and they refused me unless they had the wala.' The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, heard that and asked her about it A'isha told him and the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, 'Take her and stipulate that the wala' is yours, for the wala' is for the one who sets free.' So A'isha did that and then the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, stood up in front of the people, and praised Allah and gave thanks to Him. Then he said, 'What is wrong with the people who make conditions which are not in the Book of Allah? Any condition which is not in the Book of Allah is invalid even if it is a hundred conditions. The decree of Allah is truer and the conditions of Allah are firmer, and the wala' only belongs to the one who sets free.'"

Abu Dawud : Book 024, Hadith Number 3918.
------------------------------
Chapter : Sale of a slave who entered an agreement to purchase his freedom when the agreement is repudiated.
Narated By N/A : 'Urwah quoting 'Aisha said that Barirah came to her seeking her help to purchase her freedom, and she did not pay anything for her freedom. 'Aisha said to her: Return to your people; if they like that I make payment for the purchase of your freedom on your behalf and I shall have the right to inherit from you, I shall do so. Barirah mentioned it to her people, but they refused and said: If she wants to purchase your freedom for a reward from Allah, she may do so, but the right to inherit from you shall be ours. She mentioned it to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him). The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon. him) said: Purchase her (freedom) and set her free, for the right of inheritance belongs only to the one who set a, person free. The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) then stood up and said: What is the matter with people who make conditions which are not in Allah's Book ! If anyone makes a condition which is not in Allah's Book, he has no right to it, even if he stipulates it hundreds of times. Allah's condition is more valid and binding."
--------------------------------------
Dear Arista,

Brevity is usually the best way to go.

Please point out what is confusing in this fabricated story.

Thanks!

Post by arista »

Salam,

Just this part, that arise after an event...

"If anyone makes a condition which is not in Allah's Book, he has no right to it, even if he stipulates it hundreds of times. Allah's condition is more valid and binding"

recall every sunni/syiah condition about "wudhu", zina punishment, inhertince and other law.. If they follow those stories, then they should not add any condition which is not in Allah's Book, do you agree?
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Agreed with respect.

May Allah bless you!
Wassalam,
SA