FIRQAS SCHOOLS OF THOUGHT

What is the Deen, System of Life, according to the Quran, and how and why is Islam a challenge to Religion?
Dr. Shabbir

FIRQAS SCHOOLS OF THOUGHT

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Our Beacon Forum
Muslims - Muslimoon - Muslimeen
By:Dr Shabbir, Florida
Date: Thursday, 21 July 2016, 2:23 pm

The deceptive priesthood of Islam very well know that making FIRQAS (sects in Deen) is outright SHIRK and that the exalted Prophet would have nothing to do with them (sectarians).

Allah has named us MUSLIMS, no prefixes or suffixes. Sunni, Shi'ah, Deobandi, Barelvi, Alavi, Ja'fari, Hanafi, Hanbali, Maliki, Shafi'i, Muqallid, Ghair Muqallid, Ahl Hadith etc are all non-Quranic innovations.

About five decades ago, the sinister Mullah Maududi of India/Pakistan came up with a reprehensible idea. He started calling FIRQAS as SCHOOLS OF THOUGHT. The Mullahs and N2Is were overjoyed and the deception went viral. Now if you denounce sectarianism, they would come up with the apology that they are only a "School of Thought".

6:159 O Messenger! Those who break the unity of their Deen and become sects, you have nothing to do with them whatsoever. Their case will go to God and He will then tell them what they had done.

30:31 Turn to Him alone then, and be mindful of Him, and establish the Divine System and be not of those who ascribe ‘partners’ to Him,

30:32 Those who split up their religion into sects with each sect delighting in whatever beliefs they have. [2]

2:123 Remain conscious of a Day when no person will avail another, nor compensation will be accepted from any of them, nor will intercession profit anyone, and they will not be helped. [Justice in the State of Madinah, then in this world, and ultimately in the Hereafter. 2]

2:124 And remember when his Lord had Abraham go through trying circumstances with His commands, and he fulfilled them. Then He said, “I have appointed you an exemplary leader for all mankind.” He asked, “And of my offspring?” He replied, “My Covenant does not include the wrongdoers.” [Being the offspring of a great man avails none. Trying circumstances]

2:131 When his Lord said to him, “Submit!” He said, “I submit to the Lord of the Universe.”

MUSLIMS - MUSLIMOON - MUSLIMEEN

2:132 This very legacy Abraham left to his children, and so did Jacob, saying, “O My children! Indeed, God has chosen for you the Way of Life. Therefore, let not death overtake you except that you are Muslimoon” [Muslims = Submitters to God alone = Guardians of peace. 2]

2:133 Were you present when death approached Jacob and he asked his children, “Whom will you serve after me?” They answered, “We will serve your God and the God of your forefathers, Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac - the One True God. And for Him we are Muslimoon.”

2:134 That was a Community that has passed on. Theirs is what they earned, and yours is what you earn. You will not be asked about what they did.

3:50 “I confirm the truth in the Torah before me, and make permissible to you some of what was forbidden. I have come with your Lord’s Revelation. Be mindful of His commands and heed me.”

3:51 “God is my Lord and your Lord, so obey Him. That is the straight path.”

3:52 As he sensed their rejection, he called out, “Who are my supporters towards God?” The disciples said, “We are God’s supporters, we believe in God, so bear witness that we are submitters (Muslimoon).”

3:53 They said, “Our Lord! We believe in what You have revealed and we follow the Messenger. So make us live as the living witnesses to the truth.”

3:54 They (the opponents) made some plans, but so did God. God is the most Virtuous of planners.

3:55 God said, “O Jesus! I will cause you to die of natural causes, will exalt you in My Sight and will clear you of the slander of the disbelievers. And I will cause those who truly follow you to dominate those who are rejecting you, until the Day of Resurrection. Eventually, all of you will return to Me. Then I will judge among you about that wherein you used to differ.” [Wafaat = Dying of natural causes. Rafa’ = Exalt = Raising in honor. Ilayya = To Me = Allegorically, in My Sight. God being Omnipresent is not confined to the heavens]

22:78 Strive for God with a strife befitting Him, for He has elected you and placed no hardship in Religion, the Creed of your father Abraham. He has named you Muslimeen in the bygone days and now in this Revelation, that the Messenger may be a witness against you and you may be witnesses against mankind! So, establish the Divine System and set up the Just Economic Order, and hold fast unto God. He is your Patron; how excellent a Patron and how excellent a Helper! [2]
Wassalam,
SA